Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

Was there last Sun around 2PM. 3rd floor now converted to a wedding hall and there was a Malay wedding then.  The toilets and lifts were often used. Not private at all. There was a young man (~30+ yrs) smoking and reading his handphone on the stairs between 2nd and 3rd level. But really the only interesting toilet is the 2nd floor where the place has a panel blocking the urinals and the urinals are in a L-shaped area, so block offs from outside. No action at all though the young man followed me into the toilet but there were like 3 uncles walking in and out, so it was inconvenient. I also walked around the SC and spied at least 2 pairs of young man walking the circuit. 

10 hours ago, hotwinter said:

Was there last Sun around 2PM. 3rd floor now converted to a wedding hall and there was a Malay wedding then.  The toilets and lifts were often used. Not private at all. There was a young man (~30+ yrs) smoking and reading his handphone on the stairs between 2nd and 3rd level. But really the only interesting toilet is the 2nd floor where the place has a panel blocking the urinals and the urinals are in a L-shaped area, so block offs from outside. No action at all though the young man followed me into the toilet but there were like 3 uncles walking in and out, so it was inconvenient. I also walked around the SC and spied at least 2 pairs of young man walking the circuit. 

So did u have any fun?

14 hours ago, hotwinter said:

Action usually happen at lvl2 and I think you must be able to enjoy open fun to play in there. If not u can do it in the cubicle with the door close for privacy. But then again at times, people will try to peek either from understall or from above. If you can ignore all these lack of privacy and not choosy, I would say USSC is a nice place to cruise.

On 11/28/2022 at 11:13 AM, gregzeters said:

Action usually happen at lvl2 and I think you must be able to enjoy open fun to play in there. If not u can do it in the cubicle with the door close for privacy. But then again at times, people will try to peek either from understall or from above. If you can ignore all these lack of privacy and not choosy, I would say USSC is a nice place to cruise.

Not the best place to get “quality” guys I would say. Cruisers are mostly scary-looking uncles who would shamelessly attempt to cruise straight guys just taking a leak.

23 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Not the best place to get “quality” guys I would say. Cruisers are mostly scary-looking uncles who would shamelessly attempt to cruise straight guys just taking a leak.

Very much depends on luck honestly.

The very few times i was there, I got somehow lucky.

Was there last week weekday on a whim, however. It was such a dismal. Quantity over quality.

Needless to say, I left without looking back.

On 11/28/2022 at 7:01 AM, TEY2005 said:

So did u have any fun?

Nah, was walking around in circles waiting for action. But too many distractions and toilet patrons moving in and out. The pairs of boys were interesting but time flies, and I have to leave.  Come back another day. Wonder if it would be hotter on weekday than on weekend? Any thoughts?