Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

So I went to the lv2 toilet. No ppl in there. And I went to pee at the long stretch cubical. When I was peeing , one uncle came in and stand very close to me peeing. And I know he is looking at my cock. So I slowly rub my cock and make my cock hard and big to give him a view of my full hard cock. Lol and then the uncle said to me that he love my cock. And he began to rub his cock to make it big too. I can say despite his age. His cock is real big and long.

Went there second floor just now around 5:30 plus. No one was inside the toilet. But I was so horny so I went inside a cubicle and jack off left some stain on the cubicle wall. Not long after some time more people enter the toilet and I continue to jack off anyways despite knowing there are people outside. Satisfied, I exit the cubicle and noticed that there are some uncles inside the toilet. Not my type though. Do you think they know what I'm doing inside? Cos out of the blue suddenly alot of people enter the toilet.

I decided to drop upper serangoon shopping centre last sat cos I am curious to seee around shopping n toliets at different levels but too bad there have cam opposite toilets at 1st to 3rd floor.I am shocked to see cam inside toilet at 4th floor.I wonder cam still work or not at 4th floor...