Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

On 30/01/2016 at 3:44 AM, 天 蠍 said:

went there around 4plus in the afternoon at the level 2 toilet. stood there at the left side far end of the urinal for 5mins and one pleasant looking bespectacled mature uncle came in and stood at the far end right side of the long stretch of urinal. he stroked for a bit and spat 3 times at the urinal (probably signalling for fun), so i went into the last cubicle and left the door open, he came in and gave me a nice and slow blowjob while caressing my nut sacks. he then proceed to jerked me off and when i'm about to cum, he took my cock into his mouth and as he grabbed my butt cheeks and pushed my cock further into his mouth, i blew the entire load of cum right inside his mouth and he swallowed every single bit of it. fucking intense afternoon. hope to see you again soon uncle!

lucky you....

The layout of the toilets are really covenient i must say. 

Went there about a year ago for a martial arts class. Went to the gents for completely innocent reasons and found myself surrounded by 3 cocks. The floor, well lets say i wouldnt go on my knees. And the 3 cocks were.... tiny. Fully errected, maybe 2 inches??? I was all for sympathy bjs, but they wanted fucking, even begged to go to the nearby budget hotel. And none had condoms! Had to get out of there, fast. 

• 2 weeks later...