Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

I guess most happening was before 7pm. Was there on Monday after 730pm to try my luck and saw a few uncles there already and the doors are not locked now. Went into the cubicle, strip naked and someone from the next cubicle signal to jerk me off. Didn't look at his face as understall fun suppose to be discreet but he got relatively smooth hand. left after blasting my load.  

20 minutes ago, iCarus said:

Seems like time is of the essence.  So far we've heard about 7pm - 7.30pm.

Is the day time any good ? Or ghost town in the day ?

Yeah, its all about the timing. But dun bet that every day will be the same at the same timing. Not sure about during the day. There a few occasions I went there during late afternoon and its totally dead. 

On 4/25/2018 at 9:55 PM, Firday said:

Any score? Share field report

Unfortunately didn't make the trip that day due to unforeseen circumstances...

I did head down ( literally & figuratively) today however.. Was there just before 7pm... Sucked off a guy (big cock! yums), both of us sniffed pops, but ..... halfway I chickened out as I was very apprehensive doing it in the open...

Oh well.... maybe next time !! Would love to do it properly .... Haha

xoxo

15 hours ago, chillflex said:

Unfortunately didn't make the trip that day due to unforeseen circumstances...

I did head down ( literally & figuratively) today however.. Was there just before 7pm... Sucked off a guy (big cock! yums), both of us sniffed pops, but ..... halfway I chickened out as I was very apprehensive doing it in the open...

Oh well.... maybe next time !! Would love to do it properly .... Haha

xoxo

I like pop BJ. Never would disappoint the sucker - usually can cum twice :B)

2 hours ago, xplore said:

Who will be here today? Prefer young chn lean/slim

U may want to try elsewhere like cruise club whereby young chn lean/slim got free entrance to vogue there.

i recall there a boy alike with short and t shirt - but he prefer to choose or select his type of man same like you.

if you can find anyone else - already a bonus. 

i find amusing when everyone bother to ask who here and where to make us so frustrate to read instead of field report.

I start mine :

was there abt evening for a dinner -

i was shock to see 3 orgy at the cubicle sucking, licking and touching HJ - yes i did join the fun since they were not shy about it

We were shaking and sucking while nude to let the 3 of us to fondle him while he take turn to suck our cock.

A mature dude with nice tone body, fair and firm butt - i didn't have condom while the rest same too. So i miss the fucking slot and plan to go out to buy at the 7-11 shop, when i rush back - game over.

take note with cautious :

saw a glue sniper who waste out with high daze eye - he let anyone do anything to him to get himself high.

my advice - do with pre cautious bcz he may anytime collapse or black out under your care. I have pre warn him but he won't listen and over abuse with substances.

most security guard knew what happen - so i just cross my finger to hope no late night news from our sin ming or waobao about a dead body there.

we dun have much playground after pearl centre.

2 minutes ago, Fridays said:

U may want to try elsewhere like cruise club whereby young chn lean/slim got free entrance to vogue there.

i recall there a boy alike with short and t shirt - but he prefer to choose or select his type of man same like you.

if you can find anyone else - already a bonus. 

i find amusing when everyone bother to ask who here and where to make us so frustrate to read instead of field report.

I start mine :

was there abt evening for a dinner -

i was shock to see 3 orgy at the cubicle sucking, licking and touching HJ - yes i did join the fun since they were not shy about it

We were shaking and sucking while nude to let the 3 of us to fondle him while he take turn to suck our cock.

A mature dude with nice tone body, fair and firm butt - i didn't have condom while the rest same too. So i miss the fucking slot and plan to go out to buy at the 7-11 shop, when i rush back - game over.

take note with cautious :

saw a glue sniper who waste out with high daze eye - he let anyone do anything to him to get himself high.

my advice - do with pre cautious bcz he may anytime collapse or black out under your care. I have pre warn him but he won't listen and over abuse with substances.

most security guard knew what happen - so i just cross my finger to hope no late night news from our sin ming or waobao about a dead body there.

we dun have much playground after pearl centre.

thumb up

50 minutes ago, Kennyhin85 said:

I was there on saturday afternoon. 1 uncle was giving me a HJ in the cubicle, i came out to wash my cock at the sink there was 2 other guys there, they help me to wash then we went into the cubicle agian to have another round of HJ. 

cool, so mini orgy lah.

On 4/19/2018 at 10:20 AM, gregzeters said:

I guess most happening was before 7pm. Was there on Monday after 730pm to try my luck and saw a few uncles there already and the doors are not locked now. Went into the cubicle, strip naked and someone from the next cubicle signal to jerk me off. Didn't look at his face as understall fun suppose to be discreet but he got relatively smooth hand. left after blasting my load.  

I suspect a few of the tenant uncles who are there are gay.. had an uncle who saw me nude in my cubicle and came in to wank me off... seems he enjoyed it

I go there once in 3 months to collect my chinese medication from the tcm clinic there.  but the toilets are always empty and no action at all.  what is the best time for some action?

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

11 hours ago, justanotherguysg said:

I suspect a few of the tenant uncles who are there are gay.. had an uncle who saw me nude in my cubicle and came in to wank me off... seems he enjoyed it

Yes, I would think so too. I remember one of the Uncle there have a shop in the building itself. Pretty sure these uncles have lotsa stories to tell about the past.