Male HQ

body scrub/bath products (not body svcs)

lovehandle

I don't like quite oily products, a lot of bodyshop scrubs are very oily and

I used to get Sephora but they stopped their line
I remembered there was a brand which a scrub using bamboo but...cant seem to find  it anyore

Saw something interesting, cow shed?? citrus is ok for me cos I hope not to smell too floral

and I like bamboo
http://www.marksandspencer.com/grumpy-cow-shower-scrub-200ml/p/p22379165?prevPage=plp

19 minutes ago, Jonathan_Horny_sexy btm said:

Old spice shower cream makes u feel manly! 

no doubt! but all the men seemed to use that, hence I don't wish to smell common

when I present simple bath gifts to lady colleagues, they are wowed by the scent I picked too

(ladies should be more into these)

I m the typical men, when I go into a dept stall, I zoom straight to my fav products w no questions asked (eg If I love CK, I zoom into specifically that particular line I liked)
I will go crazy if my usual products are gone

Tks for responding!

While loofah seemed unique to me, but I m not sure of its scent , I like it sweet (1 eg is vanilla but not too oily/greasy pls) though I don't wish it to be floral or too herbal/vege....(tea tree seemed good for zits right? I used it during the schooling days)
sometimes I do wonder why does good products discontinued!

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

The Body Shop used to have this item, Seaweed and Loofah soap which I love. I think it was discontinued after L'Oreal took over. 

• 4 years later...

Yeah, I agree with you. I also have delicate skin, which is why I absolutely cannot use scrubs. I also use only soft washcloths cause I won't traumatize my skin or make rednesses. I would just use soap instead to saturate my skin, so soap with essential oils best mild soap for me, particularly since this soap saves me from acne and rednesses on my skin. This happens more often if I don't sleep well or eat a lot of fast food, so the mild soap is a salvation for me in these situations. I'm curious what do you use for pimples and redness? It would be interesting to know about more ways.

Edited by sharimiul