Male HQ

Can guys that wank a lot cum from BJ

genevaguy

Ok Forum

I have an observation that gay and bi guys that jerk off a lot (wank) have a very hard time cuming from a BJ. I like to give/receive BJs but honestly, I have found in a few countries (asia and north america), the guys that jerk off a lot, cannot cum from just a BJ.  They end up jerking off until they are ready to cum and finish in my mouth.  

This is really not fun to be honest, part of the fun of BJ is teasing and knowing that what I did made them give up their cream.

Any other opinions on this?  Anyone here "suffer" from this also...I'm thinking 80% of the guys I meet have this problem. The only ones that don't are the married guys that get it from wifey at home

2 hours ago, genevaguy said:

Ok Forum

I have an observation that gay and bi guys that jerk off a lot (wank) have a very hard time cuming from a BJ. I like to give/receive BJs but honestly, I have found in a few countries (asia and north america), the guys that jerk off a lot, cannot cum from just a BJ.  They end up jerking off until they are ready to cum and finish in my mouth.  

This is really not fun to be honest, part of the fun of BJ is teasing and knowing that what I did made them give up their cream.

Any other opinions on this?  Anyone here "suffer" from this also...I'm thinking 80% of the guys I meet have this problem. The only ones that don't are the married guys that get it from wifey at home

I don't have this problem 

--- To infinity and beyond ---

I think it's two factors: the skills of the sucker and how horny the suckee is. Everybody has their preferred method of stimulation so I guess communication is key. 

Personally I don't have trouble cumming purely from a BJ though it does take longer to make me cum as compared to wanking. The times where I really can't cum is when the sucker is too forceful such that it hurts or when I'm just not aroused (in which case wanking wouldn't be interesting either). 

Agreed with @Kimochi & @Tstumble769. I am probably the difficult one to cum just by bj alone. I remembered my ex was a pretty good sucker (we didn't anal) so he made me cum on his awesome bj (and I didn't wax that time too). Boy he was a good sucker. But he know how to simulate my sensitiveness as well (nipples), which made me explode when I came. Otherwise it might take a longer time. So yea.

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• Guest locked this topic