Male HQ

Ranting about your hookup

Guest mehhhhhhhh

Guest mehhhhhhhh

Have you guys Had hookups that left you thinking "wtf?", or having mixed feelings, or left you needing to rant to someone about it? Cus I sure did.

I broke up with my bf 3mths ago and decided to try grindr for the first time. I was amazed at how fast somebody asked me how I was!

"Seek" 

No face pic but I was horny so fuck it I decided to have a jo session at his place. Not the best decision I have made in my life btw.

He wasn't bad, but he wasn't good either. Kept kissing me and wasn't playing with my nips or my erection well. He wanted me to bj him but his dick had the pungent stale dick smell even though he claims “我很干净”. Even yo mama would say you dirty. :yuk: damn, even his body didn't taste clean. Go take a hygiene class back in primary school. Thank the heavens he didn't ask me to fuck him. Who knows where that booty has been.

I thought he wanted to cum tgt but turns out he came alr prior to the hook up. So like what did you ask me over there for? (Or perhaps I was bad as well. *shrugs*) in the end he just jacked me off, licked my cum, and I left (feeling no satisfaction whatsoever).

thought the quickie could help me get over my ex, but it made me miss him and our better sex sessions more. Grrr.

Or maybe I just don't do hook ups? :mellow:

Don't give up on hook up apps because of one bad experience. Some guys can just sloppy, but sometimes people just don't sync up well. It pays to know the person a little before meeting up.

but as you said, it could be you. I felt that way too at times, wondering what I did wrong. It's a little insulting when someone doesn't want to cum, somehow makes you feel less attractive - especially when you know his reason is a clear excuse (in your case). Having the thought of you not having an attractive body/face or sexual attractiveness slapped in your face isn't the best feeling. I just think about the ways to improve myself for the next encounter and move on. 

people can be lazy in sex. You'll never know until you try them out. Think of it as an alpha test, if it fails it fails. If it's passable, maybe go for a beta test to be sure. If you guys are comfortable, then launch it full and have regular sex.

Edited by dynox

Put it this way : There are hook-ups that feel like a total waste of time. Yet, there are those, that feel truly great. So there, you gain some, you lose some. I guess for most, we just can't have things going our way all the time. You take the good, with the bad. Only, savour the good; get rid of the bad experiences asap, rinse away the bad taste in your mouth, with mouthwash, always.

• Guest locked this topic