Male HQ

"Am I still in your heart?" "Yes."

Guest Lossluv

Guest Lossluv

We were dating, however we distant from each other. Some shit happen & we confronted the matter. He doesn't want to commit into a ltr at the moment however suggest we still  can hang out. I ask him if he still has me in his heart, he replied "Yes." What am I to do.

Guest Be strong

You have certain expectations. And so does he. Right now, it seems that they do not match.

Talk to him. Make it clear to him who you are and what you are looking for. Can a solution be found? A reasonable compromise? How long can you wait? You can't wait forever. 

Is he serious about the relationship? Or are you just another guy for him to fuck? 

Do what you must.

17 minutes ago, Just4fun said:

Not this shit again.  Move on and get a life! 

I hear you. Fortunately or unfortunately, people are going to continue falling in love with guys who cannot commit. It's not news, but to the person going through it the first time, it is new. 

Love. 

For starters, you can let him go...

i get that you love him and all that but he has made his stance clear. Is it heartbreaking? Yes I'm sure it is. Is it friendship ending? No.. not even close. You guys have the option of just staying friends - benefits or without that's up to you. Learn to accept things you can't change. He has his path and you have yours, maybe they will meet in the future. But just not now.

Curl up in bed. Cry. Get angry. Vent. After all that emotion is out, you'll feel a lot better having not chase something with a nonexistent future. Learn. Grow. Change. It'll make you stronger.

p.s. Him loving you isn't gonna mean much at this point. He values his freedom more than he does a relationship, which is understandable - im assuming you guys are pretty guy. not everyone is very to settle down. We just have to accept their decision and just be there for them. Maybe your presence can convince him otherwise. Be his friend. Not his boyfriend. Not some jealous ex. Be his friend. 

unless u r ok being his nsa fb, else move on.

he's just not that into u.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Silly

You should ask if you are the only one la.

Anyway with apps like jackd and grindr its easy to meet other attractive guys with a press on the button. There is no "true love" in this community.

• Guest locked this topic