Male HQ

Redmi note 4

Recently recontract from m1 -

Redmi note 4 - gold colour with full box (unused cable n charger)

freebie : (new)

1. Back cover with beautiful design motif

2. OneMore design ear piece

Letting go because already own other phone.

pm for quick deal.

download (1).jpg

download.png

images (2).jpg

side-1-300x181.jpg

@Firday, slightly long message here, need to explain the details.

Not sure how recent you're referring to, if it is a new phone, you might consider going to those mobile shop(s) where they buy back new phones, as well as used ones. These days, it is rather difficult to sell online since many could get it cheap or free (like re-contracting with Telcos).

Just sharing 2 online links where you can see the price they take in for new phones (and used ones as well) - first and second shop links.

However, almost all shops want new phones not opened, meaning the plastic wrapping the phone box still intact. If yours is opened, they might deduct $10-20 from the price. You can use the links as a guide, then go to shops near your house and ask, if it is the same or better, just deal on the spot.

I had sold a new phone before with the first shop, easy and fast, no questions asked.

All the best!

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, sphere said:

@Firday, slightly long message here, need to explain the details.

Not sure how recent you're referring to, if it is a new phone, you might consider going to those mobile shop(s) where they buy back new phones, as well as used ones. These days, it is rather difficult to sell online since many could get it cheap or free (like re-contracting with Telcos).

Just sharing 2 online links where you can see the price they take in for new phones (and used ones as well) - first and second shop links.

However, almost all shops want new phones not opened, meaning the plastic wrapping the phone box still intact. If yours is opened, they might deduct $10-20 from the price. You can use the links as a guide, then go to shops near your house and ask, if it is the same or better, just deal on the spot.

I had sold a new phone before with the first shop, easy and fast, no questions asked.

All the best!

do they offer pricing better than u handle them directly at carousell or online platforms?

9 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

do they offer pricing better than u handle them directly at carousell or online platforms?

I can't answer your question as I don't usually sell stuff, so never tried selling at carousell or other online platforms.

I always think it is a hassle to do negotiation for such online selling of items - personal opinion eh.

Back to the selling of mobile phone - I'm assuming you have a phone to sell...

If you think the price listed is not good enough for you, you could always visit any phone gadgets shop (it is almost everywhere in mos estates) near your house to check for a better price, as I had previously suggested, and deal on the spot if the price offered suits to your desired amount?

Since the phone was free when I re-contracted my line, any price the shop quote would be already a bonus.

Just to share my last free phone, I sold it new for over $400 to the shop I mentioned, it was really a steal eh. Good luck to all your trades.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

20 minutes ago, sphere said:

I can't answer your question as I don't usually sell stuff, so never tried selling at carousell or other online platforms.

I always think it is a hassle to do negotiation for such online selling of items - personal opinion eh.

Back to the selling of mobile phone - I'm assuming you have a phone to sell...

If you think the price listed is not good enough for you, you could always visit any phone gadgets shop (it is almost everywhere in mos estates) near your house to check for a better price, as I had previously suggested, and deal on the spot if the price offered suits to your desired amount?

Since the phone was free when I re-contracted my line, any price the shop quote would be already a bonus.

Just to share my last free phone, I sold it new for over $400 to the shop I mentioned, it was really a steal eh. Good luck to all your trades.

noted, I pity the buyers

cos they have to buy at a much higher price cos that shop is not going to resell them cheap

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.