Male HQ

Meat Eaters' Paradise... Brazilian Restaurant

Baloo

Just had 2 rounds of the Brazilian at Sixth Avenue...

superbly sinful and ultra heavenly for meat eaters...

got salad oso la... but it's for meat eaters !!

haha

price $38++ for dinner per person. Eat till you are satisfied!

Pork, Chicken, Mutton/Lamb, Beef in thier various cuts, sausages, hams, roasted pineapple, salad,

and those who can afford it... WINE...

it's fine dining there so dun go in too casually... jeans OK, round neck tees ok, shorts not ok... :)

It's very popular, so do make a telephone reservation prior to going else have to queue...

no one is coming out till they are full to the brim ... so it will be a LONG wait!

B

hmmm... i always find myself overeating at buffets, that's why i try to avoid them.

that said, i've heard good things about brazilian at 6th; wouldn't mind giving it a try. maybe we can organise one of the bw dinners there? :P

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

An alternative to the 6th Ave one is Carnivore at Vivocity or Vibe restaurant at the Negara on Claymore hotel

Both are Braillian churrasco cuisine. Carnivore is not too ex (About 40 bucks pax)- bought my Turkish captains there for dinner and they loved it alot. Vibe is about $60/pax. During X'mas they had Kobe beef i heard...

"To dream in the City of Sorrows, is to dream of a better Future..." - Babylon 5

"Give them nothing! But take from them EVERYTHING!" - King Leonidas of Sparta on the eve of battle with his three hundred.

Guest boycott

i remember this as the restaurant that got exposed in the newspapers for discriminating against singaporeans and give preference to foreigners ? can someone confirm

even good food i will not recommend shops that have such practices

An alternative to the 6th Ave one is Carnivore at Vivocity or Vibe restaurant at the Negara on Claymore hotel

hmmm.... didn't really like carnivore. tried their branch at chijmes and found their meats too salty. i remembered that my favourite dish there was butter fish. not very inspiring for a churrascaria...

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

i remember this as the restaurant that got exposed in the newspapers for discriminating against singaporeans and give preference to foreigners ? can someone confirm

even good food i will not recommend shops that have such practices

Yeah I saw it in the papers too. My opinion is maybe the customer have a single bad experience, hence the comment he/she made.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• 1 month later...

Continuation ...

Comment: redken

Posted: February 17, 2008 03:32 pm

I also tried carnivore before. The waiters are very friendly. They keep coming to ask I need more meat, and everytime I said yes.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 2 months later...

Finally had the chance to try the Carnivore Restaurat at Vivo City a few nites ago...

Ambiance... nice... NOT crowded... in fact... quiet... on a Wednesday nite... compare this to Brazilian... it's packed... which made me suspicious hahaha...

Glasses... clean... no lipstick stains... water was good, had a wedge of lemon in the jug...

Waiters ... very generous in their cuts, keep offering...

Yes/No disks for offering meats... they ignore la... they will just keep on offering once you say yes to one meat hahaha

Salad bar... small, but efficient. very nice items there... fried onions, salads, even have fried rice, etc.

The MEATS.... as Akated mentioned... a tad on the salty side..., and the fillet was not to my liking... prefer the Brazilian one more...

overall... to eat the roasted meats like this, it's the Brazilian on 6th Avenue... for me...

no heartburns on this meal although like Panda says... no desire to eat for next 20 hours hahaha... quite ok ma...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.