Male HQ

Trying out sex toys

Guest Blobstudent

• 5 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Agree on the fact that sex toys are easily available now thru online means,

But for someone like myself who still stays with family,

I find it a challenge, to own any, as keeping it a secret is another monumental task, 

Any tips or advice on how to own and keep sex toys when you're still living in a family home?

Edited by Rolling_Hafi

How good If only there is an app or service where sex toys for rental ? At least can try out before seriously considering to buy one for own self usage ..wat are ur takes about that ?

10 minutes ago, Hole4use said:

How good If only there is an app or service where sex toys for rental ? At least can try out before seriously considering to buy one for own self usage ..wat are ur takes about that ?

Sweet!

That would be a great service to have, 

And knowing that the toy have probably been used by another man sounds hot too hahah, 

33 minutes ago, Rolling_Hafi said:

Sweet!

That would be a great service to have, 

And knowing that the toy have probably been used by another man sounds hot too hahah, 

Of Cos it sounds kinky and hot..however, I believe hygiene should always come first. Thus every single sex toys that come back when rental ends should be cleaned throughly and sensitized before renting out to the next person .

Just now, Rolling_Hafi said:

Definitely 💯 on the deep cleaning and sanitation between each client,

But maybe that could shortened the shelf life of the toys,

True on that...however, I dun think this rental thing will happen, haha ..just for discussion 

Or perhaps, it doesn't have to be provided by proper 'shop' or 'brands' 

Maybe it can just happen among us in this forum, or this thread,

If someone that has it and don't mind loaning out to others that would love to try but couldn't afford to buy 1 personally due to what ever reasons, 

If got demand, maybe will have interested parties to supply 

2 minutes ago, Rolling_Hafi said:

Or perhaps, it doesn't have to be provided by proper 'shop' or 'brands' 

Maybe it can just happen among us in this forum, or this thread,

If someone that has it and don't mind loaning out to others that would love to try but couldn't afford to buy 1 personally due to what ever reasons, 

If got demand, maybe will have interested parties to supply 

This get me having another idea as well...maybe a rent and buy scheme...the person rents the sex toy for his own try out first ..and if he likes the toy and wanting to own it..he may buy it at a lower price considering that it's a rent and buy over scheme. Haha..

3 hours ago, Rolling_Hafi said:

I find it a challenge, to own any, as keeping it a secret is another monumental task, 

Any tips or advice on how to own and keep sex toys when you're still living in a family home?

True that it is hard if living with family. Especially those nosy family members. Even I bought my first toys when I am renting a room outside.

For your case, I think you just have to find a friend here who are willing to share.

2 minutes ago, funky beaver said:

Or they could use it together. 😉

Use it together, use it on each other, it should be fun! 

I know some people will balk at the idea of sharing sex toys, but when you have exchanged saliva and other body fluids, performed fellatio and/or analingus I don't think it matters too much using the sex toys on each other or with each other.

On 2/12/2024 at 4:32 PM, Rolling_Hafi said:

Only buy those small toys that can easily be stashed in your drawers or under stacks of items of clothing etc which your fam will never dig thru... better if you have private spaces which are out of bounds e.g. like your drawer which you keep confidential and valuable things ... I have butt plug and nipple clamps... small enough.... 

Also if you cannot find opportunities to use it - better not buy it at all, I had a dildo before but didn't have a chance to use it often since I stopped getting 'private' time. Over years of unused, the rubber got sticky and the battery (cause it is a vibrating dildo) got rusty. Ended up throwing it away cause not longer usable.

8 hours ago, Tightpants said:

Always wanted to try the Anero cause I dk how it feels like to have my prostate massaged. Anyone uses it? Or can lend 😅

I would think something like the Njoy pure wand is easier for prostate massage than using Aneros. Aneros is for higher level prostate play

On 2/13/2024 at 10:21 PM, KINKYMALAY said:

Only buy those small toys that can easily be stashed in your drawers or under stacks of items of clothing etc which your fam will never dig thru... better if you have private spaces which are out of bounds e.g. like your drawer which you keep confidential and valuable things ... I have butt plug and nipple clamps... small enough.... 

I second this. If you have a drawer that you can lock and keep the key with you, that's good. You can also go the extra mile and keep your toys in a tin box in the drawer and keep that drawer locked at all times.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 5:30 PM, Copper2b said:

Where can I get sex toy here? Any shop around?

there are a few sex shop in sg. u can also try out using goggle for sex shop online and they will deliver to u discreetly. but u may have to see and compare the prices from every shop online as some sell cheaper then the other or not u can try qoo10 or shopee they are available too 

On 2/15/2024 at 10:57 PM, Butterscotch said:

I second this. If you have a drawer that you can lock and keep the key with you, that's good. You can also go the extra mile and keep your toys in a tin box in the drawer and keep that drawer locked at all times.

The following question is after using then how u going to clean it? If the room got attached toilet then might ok, but if the room got no toilet one how?

it’s not easy to have sex toys. 😅

3 hours ago, Tom88 said:

The following question is after using then how u going to clean it? If the room got attached toilet then might ok, but if the room got no toilet one how?

it’s not easy to have sex toys. 😅

Put them in a small drawstring bag and bring them to the toilet. If anyone asks, say it's your vanity kit 🤪

I cannot think of any store allowing their customers to try out sex toy products. After each "try" the shop attendant will have to wipe and disinfect the toy before allowing the next customer to "try" it on. If you are the customer, are you okay with trying it on without knowing if the toy is properly disinfected? Unless you are ok with trying the toy on as is after the last customer had tried it on, which I doubt any sane person would. 

Furthermore, this practice of allowing customers to "try" does expose the store to potential liabilities if say one customer decided that he caught some STI from trying out the sex toy as it wasn't cleaned properly. 

Love. 

On 3/27/2024 at 3:09 AM, doncoin said:

I cannot think of any store allowing their customers to try out sex toy products. After each "try" the shop attendant will have to wipe and disinfect the toy before allowing the next customer to "try" it on. If you are the customer, are you okay with trying it on without knowing if the toy is properly disinfected? Unless you are ok with trying the toy on as is after the last customer had tried it on, which I doubt any sane person would. 

Furthermore, this practice of allowing customers to "try" does expose the store to potential liabilities if say one customer decided that he caught some STI from trying out the sex toy as it wasn't cleaned properly. 

Cannot imagine putting on a cage or ring with strong cheese smell 

Edited by Balestier

2 minutes ago, Kye said:

Guys If there is a place for you guys to come play with the sex toys provided and the sex toys are sterilise after every use... Will you guys want to come?

Yes, I will

6 hours ago, Kye said:

Guys If there is a place for you guys to come play with the sex toys provided and the sex toys are sterilise after every use... Will you guys want to come?

Sure.. sounds fun. Sterillised toys is much safer to use..

18 hours ago, Kye said:

This could another version of a Tupperware party.  😁

But I think it would take a generous host to plan something like this.  And the guests, of course, would have to be completely uninhibited.  If it leads to an orgy, that would be a bonus.

On 3/28/2024 at 4:39 PM, Kye said:

I am sure there will be lots of interest. Not too sure how many will attend

On 2/12/2024 at 4:32 PM, Rolling_Hafi said:

I keep mine at work, where we are provided lockers. some smaller ones are kept at home (butt plugs small dildos etc) in a small like, shoe bag

On 2/23/2024 at 5:30 PM, Copper2b said:

Where can I get sex toy here? Any shop around?

There is one sex toy shop in Upper Serangoon shopping  centre / USSC. It's on the L1, right at the end, next to a tuition centre and glass door. Cannot remember  the shop name tho., Hope thar helps.

On 2/15/2024 at 1:52 PM, Tightpants said:

Always wanted to try the Anero cause I dk how it feels like to have my prostate massaged. Anyone uses it? Or can lend 😅

I’ve had the Aneros used on me, and it was amazing, but it’s only as good as the guy wielding it. My own favourite toy is the Lelo Hugo, v powerful and awesome for p-gasms. It’s maybe 7-8 yo now but looks and plays like new (only use it 1-2x every month); I clean it with simple soap and water after every use and store it in its original satin drawstring bag. Rather expensive but worth every cent. Imho you only need one good vibe and dildo. 

• 3 weeks later...