Male HQ

Looking for Gym / workout Buddy (compiled)

lifeart

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 7:54 AM, Guest Mememe said:

Looking for a gym buddy at West area. I'm skinny and would like to start to gym to build up a little for this new year! Novice here. Let me know! 

hi.. I’m also thinking of starting gym. I’m in the west. Looking at like Jurong West or Batok area? And I’m looking at ActiveSG gyms actually....

I couldn’t pm u.. maybe u can pm me?

Hi all.

Curious if there are any nice /friendly guys out there who work out at Anytime Fitness (north area) like at Northpoint or Woodlands. :)

Just started gyming like a few weeks ago, sometimes it's not very easy because I'm a noob. Would be nice to have friends to workout and feel motivated together. :) 

Me right now: 

giphy.gif

Guest Guest Bukitgombak
16 hours ago, size1969 said:

i thought active sg gym bukit gombak is closed from jan 2020 to march 2020 for renovation ?

Hey man. No, bukit gombak activesg gym is still open. I actually went there over the weekends to workout.

1 hour ago, BusinessBi said:

Really, I thought other gyms are cheaper compared to EnergyOne? How about the Plus Fitness in Toa Payoh which is pretty new.

Plus fitness costs like 90 a month (provided you purchase the largest package which is 15 months) and there’s also admin and key fee which adds up to about 200 one time payment. Anyway, I heard they went bust in few weeks lol so they are no longer there 

10 hours ago, Guest Fit said:

Plus fitness costs like 90 a month (provided you purchase the largest package which is 15 months) and there’s also admin and key fee which adds up to about 200 one time payment. Anyway, I heard they went bust in few weeks lol so they are no longer there 

I see. Can advise on the cost to join SAFRA EnergyOne? Thought the one time payment entrance fee is quite high compared to others like ActiveSG?

3 hours ago, BusinessBi said:

I see. Can advise on the cost to join SAFRA EnergyOne? Thought the one time payment entrance fee is quite high compared to others like ActiveSG?

I think they have a promo for safra members which is 480 for 15 months or something, if not they have a 64/month basic rate 

On 2/18/2020 at 8:23 AM, Guest Guest Bukitgombak said:

Hey man. No, bukit gombak activesg gym is still open. I actually went there over the weekends to workout.

Edited by size1969

Guest Bukitgombak
5 hours ago, size1969 said:

thanks for info, i was told by a fitness instructor in dec 2019 that gombak going for renov in jan 2020 to mar 2020, 

So do you go there to workout?

• 5 months later...

Hello I just ord-ed last week and I'm trying to start working out now. Would be great to find some workout buddies in the north preferably sembawang/yishun. Let me know if anyone is keen :) will be great if your knowledgeable in gymming and working out cause I'm just looking at videos on YouTube at the moment.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Looking for Gym / workout Buddy (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.