Male HQ

Share Your Story Of Hg Swimming Pool

carvic82bb

• 1 month later...

Continuation ..

Comment: justme9_9

Posted: February 26, 2008 09:06 pm

Redken, think you lost quite a few with that comment ... not everybody as chemically mercurial as you! tongue.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: Baloo

Posted: March 03, 2008 12:56 pm

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

bw2/clap.gif bw2/clap.gif bw2/clap.gif

*ROTF*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: metalmickey

Posted: March 03, 2008 02:36 pm

Still waiting for stories, leh! huh.gif

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 5 months later...

So guys... what's there about Hougang swimming pool... hmmm. <_<

I always go to Hougang stadium next to it for running... have always wanted to continue with a dip in the pool next door.

So shall I wait for your stories 1st... :whistle:

I stay in Sengkang... but Hougang is the nearest with complete sports facilities.

Love ;)

Geisha

• 1 month later...
So guys... what's there about Hougang swimming pool... hmmm. <_<

I always go to Hougang stadium next to it for running... have always wanted to continue with a dip in the pool next door.

So shall I wait for your stories 1st... :whistle:

I stay in Sengkang... but Hougang is the nearest with complete sports facilities.

Love ;)

Geisha

I live at SK too, and all these years that I go to the blardy pool, nothing happened... I guess its either I am really odd or I go at the weirdest times. LOL

Love.seekie@gmail.com

http://loveseekie.blogspot.com

If I remember correctly, I had my first gay experience at HG pool.

I think it was 1996 when I went to the pool to improve my disastrous swimming skills before my enlistment (was about 20 then). There was this guy who kept toweling dry himself in the nude - I gave a brief glance to his dick (I was extremely inexperienced, thank you very much). There was pretty much no one around except for the both of us.

Then he walked across to the other side of the showers where the toilet stalls are. I was really curious and horny, so I followed him. He went into one of the cubicles and signalled me to join in. I was excited, petrified and feeling very slutty.

I didn't know what to expect so naturally I was terrible. I used my teeth for the bj (ouch) and couldn't kiss well. But I guess the guy was 'gracious' enough to accept my 'shortcomings'.

running, cycling and yoga. 

I think it was 1996 when I went to the pool to improve my disastrous swimming skills before my enlistment (was about 20 then). There was this guy who kept toweling dry himself in the nude - I gave a brief glance to his dick (I was extremely inexperienced, thank you very much). There was pretty much no one around except for the both of us.

Then he walked across to the other side of the showers where the toilet stalls are. I was really curious and horny, so I followed him. He went into one of the cubicles and signalled me to join in. I was excited, petrified and feeling very slutty.

I didn't know what to expect so naturally I was terrible. I used my teeth for the bj (ouch) and couldn't kiss well. But I guess the guy was 'gracious' enough to accept my 'shortcomings'.

Wow, X-files....I want more :twisted:

z

wah nice sia...lucky u....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey, my first time was at a pool too, only it was at yishun pool. back then before it got renovated, the shower area was open concept. basically i was also trying to learn how to swim before ns, and while i was changing i caught this guy looking at me.. then he goes to the basin and still glance at me through the mirror.

so i bravely walked up to him and asked him if he is gay. he smiled and said 'why?'. i asked him whether i can 'touch it'. he smiled and nodded, so i brushed my hand across his bulge.. he was in white berms iirc.

then he signaled me to go to the urinals but i said its not safe so we went inside one of the cubicles and i had my way with his cock.. which was pretty thick and long i must say, and veiny. but i didnt really know how to suck it so i just asked if i could lick it, and i did... after a while he decided he wanted to jerk me off and after i cummed that was it.. wished i had sucked till he came, drats

• 3 weeks later...
Guest smellyworld

Wow. Really admire you guys daring to do such stuff. I'm still kinda in my teenage years so I don't dare walk around nude or anything. And even better, to approach guys. Haha.

Edited by smellyworld

• 1 month later...
Wow. Really admire you guys daring to do such stuff. I'm still kinda in my teenage years so I don't dare walk around nude or anything. And even better, to approach guys. Haha.

Wah, ur guy r really lucky and darng. I am new and would like to start my first gay experience, anyone care to guide me along?

• 2 weeks later...