Male HQ

Ala Carte Sushi Buffet~!

DOM, I would greatly appreciate if any posting here in Imperial Kitchen be make, or at least with translation so that everyone can benefit from it, just like what our new friend shirokun7777 san did.

Especially when it comes to food, I am sure many members and guest would like to know, participate in the discussion and sharing of information :)

But if your text is purely small talk and sweet talk, I rather you let it remains in the personal or other section, which you already had one with shirokun7777 san :)

I believe your reply is about food also, maybe you would like to translate, or someone would like to. Don't worry about comments, everybody have their comments, when it comes to food, no one is right or wrong.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

OOOooo looks like akated can arrange one of our dinner gathering there :P

shirokun, had you ever try Tsubaki over at Goldhill Square? I thought I like it but had not gone back for almost 2 years.

That day was having tea with a few friends over at UE Square and was surprise to seen it still around. Thought it closed down :P

Hello Asura san,

hmmm... no.. i don't know that place. What do they serve? Is that a Japanese restaurant or izakaya? You would be surprised to know that there are many up and coming good izakaya in Singapore, mostly unadvertized to the public but hugely made known to the Japanese community. Having said that, Singaporeans have an amazingly good sense of taste or rather smell. (think they smelled out these restaurant. hahah) People still get wind of it and so you will see many Singaporeans in such joints these days. dewa~

:D

Life is an untamed, uncontrollable & incredibly imaginative force.

its a ala carte buffet restaurant which serves japanese food. Not only sushi and sashimi, but also fried stuff, grill stuff, vinegar stuff etc...

erm... what is izakaya? Sorry, I am not japanese and had no formal education into japanese language, its a new term to me :)

its a ala carte buffet restaurant which serves japanese food. Not only sushi and sashimi, but also fried stuff, grill stuff, vinegar stuff etc...

erm... what is izakaya? Sorry, I am not japanese and had no formal education into japanese language, its a new term to me :)

Asura: just google for it and i got this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izakaya

An izakaya (

Arigatou Tennis Uncle.

That was such a politically correct description of Izakaya. :lol: You are good~

Hi Asura,

I love izakaya. In Japan, I did a lot of such drinking sessions with my buddies from university. I don't drink but I was told my

Life is an untamed, uncontrollable & incredibly imaginative force.

OOOooo looks like akated can arrange one of our dinner gathering there :P

shirokun, had you ever try Tsubaki over at Goldhill Square? I thought I like it but had not gone back for almost 2 years.

That day was having tea with a few friends over at UE Square and was surprise to seen it still around. Thought it closed down :P

Wow, so good, nice time I must try one of these Izakaya in Spore to see how difference. Do you like Spore food ? Which are the one you like most ?

thanks tennis uncle and shirokun san for giving me an insight.

As for DOM, I dunno if your question is directed at me or who... since you quote my post, I assume its me

I am a Singaporean living in Singapore and of cause i like Singapore food :P

Guest Guest_guest

I enjoy going to those izakaya when I was in japan.

Btw Asura, Tsubaki still exist but the last time I visited the menu has already changed. It is not as wide spread and as good as it was before though it is still not bad.

If you all are organising Japanese food dinner, count me in I want to come...

:P

Thats nice of you to tell us, guest. But would you like to register as a member first? :) So that we could inform you if we are going :)

We'll see if our future gathering will lead us there :)

By the way, how much is it now huh ?

:clap:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.