Male HQ

Anyone can post their hot nipples pic?

Frnd369

10 hours ago, Xos said:

Not as pointy unless aroused but I used to hide it with loose clothes when I was very young but idrc nowadays.

wow. thats nice. coz my nips like hiding and even if aroused it like pointy a bit. was wondering how to hv those protruding nips hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

To those sadists and those victims. It is excruciating pain to have your nipples burnt by cigarette butts.

I ever been burnt before. Burnt with 3 cigarette butts over a 45 mins session with oil coated all over the body. I thought I had the endurance and muscles to endure but No.

Even light touch by cigarettes is very painful. I endured about 3 cigarettes in 45 mins.

The next day, the nipples are swollen; you will see skin of nipples a bit translucent white bits of pus coming out, then it turns to blood clot that type of wound. It will take about 1-2 weeks to heal by applying antiseptic to speed up the recovery else might take 3 weeks.

You will automatically precum a lot during the ordeal. Think your body tries very hard to endure the ordeal that even the juice automatically comes out a lot.

This endurance not for the faint hearted and I don’t think will try again.

My advice is not to try that at all.

Edited by seewai