Oh, baby all I wanna do
Is spend my every second with you
So look in my eyes
I'll be by your side

Yeah, look in my eyes
I'll be by your side
For life

• 4 weeks later...

OMG!!! For a second I thought my ex who is the one who died from a car crash as a result of a faulty Takata airbag earlier this week.

Resemblance is uncanny.

PSA: Owners with any vehicle involved in a global recall of Takata-made airbags please do send your vehicle for airbag(s) replacement.

Life is precious!!!

• 5 months later...

UPDATE: Turns out Zach from Cheras is a liar. When questioned did he do it within the specific time frame period. He mentioned-no.

Whereas, someone asked the same question to Zach, he mentioned- yes.

Of course we dodged the bullet.

Who knows he might have Aids.

GOD knows.

I felt the need to inform others as I do not wish to see anyone getting bit by the bullet. 

I'm gathering my thoughts and strengths as I write this tormenting experience. 

I was messaged by a person with the username 'felt' twice on BW. Later it proceeded to wechat in which he introduced himself as Zach with a username haulsnip from Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

During the end of the first phase of the conversation, I choose to ignore him as I have dignity and as part of my moral & safety rights.

Three months later, out of the blue, Zach choose to message me with the intent of asking me to keep in touch with him the purpose of 'making (questionable) amends' ?

Out of pity and sympathy I choose to message him. In between the conversation I have been hurled abusive remarks, being labelled negatively, being given sexual innuendos that lowers you down. He doesn't even know me as a person and to be subjected to such is rather hurtful to say the least.

I could just ignore him anyways. But, he continued to message so I choose to continue as I do really want to know what is this person like behind the screen besides the above mentioned.

True enough, things took the turn for the worse as he let out red tapes that is to his advantage. And he even labelled himself as being religious but to treat people as such is not right. And even he has the guts to say "sorry to disturb".

I felt like I was taken for a ride throughout. The moment I spend with him was de-moralizing almost throughout too.

At last I had my words and I blocked him on wechat.

Hopefully no one ever has to go through such experience. 

#BeVigilant #BeSafe

Edited by Arcanine

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 6:29 PM, Arcanine said:

(UPDATE: Turns out Zach from Cheras is a liar. When questioned did he do it within the specific time frame period. He mentioned-no.

GOD knows.)

Thanks someone for the info.

I felt the need to inform others as I do not wish to see anyone getting bit by the bullet. 

I was messaged by a person with the username 'felt' twice on BW. Later it proceeded to wechat in which he introduced himself as Zach, a Chinese, with a username haulsnip from Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

During the end of the first phase of the conversation, I choose to ignore him as I have dignity and as part of my moral & safety rights.

Three months later, out of the blue, Zach choose to message me with the intent of asking me to keep in touch with him the purpose of 'making (questionable) amends' ?

Out of pity and sympathy I choose to message him. In between the conversation I have been hurled abusive remarks, being labelled negatively, being given sexual innuendos that lowers you down. He doesn't even know me as a person and to be subjected to such is rather hurtful to say the least.

I could just ignore him anyways. But, he continued to message so I choose to continue as I do really want to know what is this person like behind the screen besides the above mentioned.

True enough, things took the turn for the worse as he let out red tapes that is to his advantage. And he even labelled himself as being religious but to treat people as such is not right. And even he has the guts to say "sorry to disturb".

I felt like I was taken for a ride throughout. The moment I spend with him was de-moralizing almost throughout too.

#BeVigilant #BeSafe

On 9/11/2017 at 12:50 PM, Arcanine said:

Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about. Did you know that people who are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know that people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know that the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need care the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in.

I feel like you are describing me.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

2 hours ago, Tim Lee said:

Sometimes, I feel that it doesn’t pay to be kind and helpful to others . Some will only take advantage of your kindness and vulnerability.

i find it rather sad at times .

Agree

On 11/14/2018 at 6:29 PM, Arcanine said:

UPDATE: Turns out Zach from Cheras is a liar. When questioned did he do it within the specific time frame period. He mentioned-no.

GOD knows.

I was messaged by a person with the username 'felt' twice on BW. Later it proceeded to wechat in which he introduced himself as Zach with a username haulsnip from Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

#BeVigilant #BeSafe

Talk one thing, do another thing.  Common.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 12/13/2018 at 8:44 AM, Tim Lee said:

Sometimes, I feel that it doesn’t pay to be kind and helpful to others . Some will only take advantage of your kindness and vulnerability.

i find it rather sad at times .

Compassion must come with Wisdom.  

Don't read and response to guests' post