Male HQ

From Bw Archives 50 : 05 Apr - 19 Apr 2000

HendryTan

No Attitude ? Yeah Right :-( Still, some of the immature postings here really make me feel shy; even more embarrassing than being caught while having sex.

Apparently someone here is making use of this BB to out xxxxx and the bitchiness of his attacks are really worse than a woman scorned.

There's suggestion to moderate the postings but I just will not do that. If some guys here are immature, let's be aware that they exist. If there are some nasty guys wanting to con others then let the readers be aware. The only way to grow up is to be e ucated about the world and not to be cocooned in an artificial environment, always waiting for someone to provide model answers.

04/19/00 10:45:32

Name: ac kid

Comments:

diz: i have been to acjc sports complex for 5 years and most pple there are extremely cute but extremely shy about exposing themselves...i guess u are damn lucky to see one showing off his dick.

04/19/00 10:40:35

Name: Sodomee

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

I am referring to the posting by "WantFace" on 04/15/00 and the posting by "Supporter of Wantface" on 04/16/00, in response to my posting. At the outset, my apology if I had hurt you guys. I am also a human being and I do have the same feelings as you guys. Sometimes circustances would lead people to different directions. You think I like to perform those "special sevices"? Of course not. I have to overcome some difficulties. And I don't want to borrow, cheat, steal or beg. As a last resort,I am trying utilise what I have - my body (tight ass). That's all. I have no choice. Once again sorry guys.

04/19/00 08:35:23

Name: 166 bus @ WTC

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Never think that I have to post this kind of ads, but really click on one guy this morning (19/04/00). You were wearing red scotch short sleeves shirt, glasses. You were taking bus no. 166 and alright at the same side as the world trade center we look at ach other a few times (you were standing on the stair) before you went down from the 2nd storey. You are really cute and my type. If you are the one, please response. I wish miracle can happen.

04/19/00 08:28:26

Name: TIM My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

To Diz, when would you be going ACJC again ? What's your age ? How come you went into ACJC sports complex toilet ? Wanna to describe what that 20 yr old guy did ? email me at tim338@hotmail.com

04/19/00 05:51:30

Name: Charles again My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: I already told you

Your Fav Body Type: this too Your Nationality: this three

Comments:

Too Queer?

I forgot to suggest you check out the URL above. It's a great place for anyone who wonders "Am I the only one?"

04/19/00 05:48:53

Name: Charles My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: nipples

Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo kio

Comments:

Too queer?

There is nothing you have thought of that has not been thought before. Some ppl act on their fantasies, some don't. Check out the URL above.

I sometimes intentionally fantasize about (and jack off to) things I would never do in real life, for instance getting f*cked. And the fantasy is hot and I enjoy it even though when I've tried getting fu*ked in real life I did not enjoy it.

I think it is fine you live your tied-up fantasy so long as you do it in a safe way that you can get out of.

Zen ?

Aiya! If you are starting to understand me then maybe we are both in trouble! ;-)

04/19/00 04:09:20

Name: sponko

Comments:

This is a pretty cool site...check it out!! http://members.xoom.com/asianhunks/home.htm

04/19/00 03:08:09

Name: swim

Comments:

ben, are u the same one living at ghim moh? let me know.

04/18/00 16:11:35

Name: 2pid

Comments:

to D1 : which toliet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dun wait liao , faster tell . to Diz : wat is the time , maybe next week i got papers too , maybe i go bio

04/18/00 15:57:53

Name: actionkid

Comments:

just for the record, I think Sgboy's webpages are really cool. It has an extensive coverage of our gay lifestyle and is well-researched, regularly updated and has several juicy eyecandy. And having that bulletin board is like a natural progression. Well d ne, dude. Keep it up.. :)

And speaking of exhibitionistic behaviours, I have to admit, I suffer from that "disease" as well.. :) I get a major thrill being lusted after. It's normal, man!

04/18/00 15:52:25

Comments:

Did anyone catch Chicago? Weren't the boys just so delicious? And the male lead playing the lawyer, isn't he just so charismatic!

04/18/00 15:51:02

Name: simon(sg)

Comments:

12 new images of artwork created by me. Click on URL above to view them. Welcome your precious feedback. Thanks!

04/18/00 15:45:07

Name: Voyeur

Comments:

TO D1 and Queer

Contrary to the both of you, I enjoy watching guys make love or j/o.

If we meet up, you get to show, and I get to watch, wadda ya say?

04/18/00 15:22:50

Name: 'f'

Comments:

Well, I dun understand why there should be any competition between BW and SGBOY. The two sites have their pool of contributors/friends (why I was emphasising on making friends and giving support here rather than just posting non-constructive postings, no ffense). I'm sure that the clientile of the two sites are very different. Since BW has been having a pool of contributors for such a long time, i see no reason for a fear of 'competition'.

We are all the same right? Doesn't matter where we make friends and get support from. Cheers BW 'f'

04/18/00 15:14:07

Name: Nick

Comments:

Looking for room to rent in west sg single, chn professional budget$350-400 need urgently

04/18/00 15:12:03

Name: Secret Admirer

Comments:

great site, keep it up!

04/18/00 15:06:30

Comments:

04/18/00 14:48:09

Name: Diz

Comments:

was at acjc sports complex today to attend exam.. saw this damn muscular 20 plus yo bodybuilder naked in the roilet.. so cool.. nice dick n muscles...

04/18/00 13:19:22

Comments:

PROIVIDING SENSUAL AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE FOR BOTH BODY AND MIND. PLS EMAIL YOUR CONTACT NUMBER, WILL REPLY ASAP.

04/18/00 12:51:34

Name: D1 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: exhibitionist Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

TO Queer

We do share one thing: I enjoy being exhibitionist. Like to show pple my naked body, masturbating and sexual acts. But I won't do it with another guy. Purely 1-1. I find it very erotic when the guy watching me shows his face of lust and wanting to get me. I did it at toilets where the guy peeps on top and over the partition wall.

Are there any guys who saw me there b4???

04/18/00 08:39:53

Name: Too Queer?

Your Fav Sextivity: exhibitionism sex

Comments:

I love to be seen naked and by other gays in public. I also love to be watched when having sex. I am worried that I am abnormal esp. since recently I have a fantasy of being tied up and raped in public by sex maniacs. I even have tied myself up in public places where gays go just for the excitement when I am seen or groped.Do I need professional hel ? Or does everyone have feelings and does things to live out their fantasy too?

04/18/00 05:42:44

Name: jeff

Comments:

to zen, sorry for the late reply.... but THANKS! anyway, i've decided not to go for the instructor....

04/17/00 17:34:09

Name: Joseph My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Sucking

Your Fav Body Type: Tanned Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Was feeling a little horny Saturday afternoon so I started calling the local 1900xxx lines to find some excitement.There was this guy asking for 3-4somes and so I decided to join in.Leaving our contact numbers we gathered at one of the Hotel 81s in Geylan .The main guy was this guy Nick.I was second to arrive and found a pleasant looking guy in his 30s waiting.He excused himself after offering me a drink and went to freshen up.He came out soon only in his shorts and sat on the bed watching the TV.I went in to freshen up as well.When I emerged another guy had arrived.Young and pretty much a hunk he was sitting beside nick talking .Introducing himself as Hamish he had a nice swimmers body.I was only in a towel and I immediately saw an erection in Ham's jeans. s he went to take a bath I sat beside Nick and started a conversation.Within 5 mins the door bell rang and Ramesh came.He was nice and dark with average looks but a nice smile.We introduced ourselves and sat down to chat.A quiet modd set in and Nick sugg sted we start.As I was inbetween Nick and Ham they both started on my nipples.Nick then pulled down my towel and started caressing my inner thighs.Ham stood up and dropped his towel to reveal an enormous cut 7 incher!I sat up and brought his gleaming cock ead between my soft lips and started deep throating him as he moaned with pleasure.Meanwhile, Nick had started working on my asshole with his hot tongue.As his tongue went deeper into me I was in heaven!Finding the action too hot Ramesh had started to dis obe and went to take a bath.When he emerged Nick was humping me doggy style as I continued milking Ham's hard cock.Soon Nick let out a grunt and I could feel his hot juice in me.The feeling of a hard cock filling your asshole is unbelieveable.I started gr nding my ass against his hips.Ramesh stood beside ham and I had two huge cocks before me!I stopped work on Ham's cock and started massaging ram's cock and tickling his balls while with my other hand I milked Hams hard erection.Soon I felt a shudder and qu ckly positioned my mouth on Ham's cock as he shot hot juice onto my lips.It was surprisingly sweet and he smiled saying that he had drunk a litre of pineapple juice just before?mmmmmm.I started back on Ramesh's cock as Ham went on his knees and started ri ming Ramesh.Meanwhile Nick was below me slowly sucking on my erect shaft.As I felt my hard rod engulfed by his soft warm lips I started a pumping action and soon came too.Our next position had me lying on my back sucking Hamish while he was sucking Ramesh and had Nick ramming his asshole.We all controlled this time and cam together.By then I was too exhausted and went to clean up.As I was showering , Hamish came in and started soaping me.As his hands glided between my thighs and he started sucking my nippl s we both grew hard again.Soon he was pumping his soaped fresh smelling hard cock into me from behind.What a weekend!

04/17/00 14:42:34

Name: Satisfied Customer

Comments:

In fairness to the masseur who regularly posts his services in this BB, let me just say that he is what he says he is. I know because I have tried his services before. I have tried professional masseurs in health spas and massage parlors too and believe e he is up to standard.

As for his stats, no need to be insulting right? He has a good physique and it's obvious that he works out. I am not encouraging you to try his services but give the guy a break! Since when did working hard became a crime? Is it rong to advertise one's services to earn a living? If posting adverts in the BB is prohibited, then I suppose BW would have deleted the postings by now, or even put it in the terms and conditions. Not everything you read in the BB is what you want to see. Isn't it the same with television and radio? If you don't like what you see on TV, you either ignore the show or find another one, right? I hope people in the BB would be more understanding...

04/17/00 13:13:35

Name: Naughty

Comments:

To WHY? Perhaps we are wrong about Robin.... 168 is his length in millimetres.......heeeeeeeee

04/17/00 09:42:42

Name: WHY?

Comments:

Robin, why don't you just go Geylang and hang yourself in their like all those postitute, isn't it easier to find the customer??? Many of us are so irritating with your message already. And to be frank, how dare you said you have a good fit body so and so .. you are so short just 168.... Thank you.

04/17/00 09:22:07

Name: BV pool

Your Fav Sextivity: arrogance

Comments:

Well Ben u are rite. Bouna Vista pool does have its own plu regulars and the people u have mentioned are merely some of them. Of course every pool in singapore have their own charm but BV being located quite centrallised and so near holland village it has that added advantage. Unlike most of the neighbour pools where during evenings and on weekends u might be faced with a pool full of annoying screaming kids, concerned mothers and kapoh aunties, BV is relatively quiet and free of all that bustle....if u re observant enough, old and small in physical compound as it is BV pool is slightly larger than other pools in singapore having an additional lane but the fact it is surrounded by flats it looked small. Unlike Delta, YCK and especially river valley.....t e people there tend to be less openly cruisy and of better 'social ettiquite' thats why I myself have been going there for a long time. The people who normally frequent the pool apart from the small group of BV, Gim Moh residents, u have expats, school ki s from united world colledge, NUS students, white collar office workers and trendy shoppers after work from town and orchard road, and if u go at certain times of the year u might be able to witness the national Triathlon team members training on certian ights (100% see but definately no touch, now off season). The so call regulars always turn up there (and at Venom) and the regulars know one another of course, if not by name recognition by sight, but happily (or sadly for some) they do not really do fun y stuff nor cruise openly while inside the pool as being such a nice cosy homely pool, of course there are always other isolated cases where certain people must spoilt the ambience.........such stuff are best done outside the pool in the vincity (see the dvantage of having Holland village close by?). The lifeguards there long knew of the on-going plu presence but they always turn a blind eye and do not interfere unless some member of the public (like some concerned simple-minded expat housewife or innocen angry str hunky father)complain to them......so I guess as the "regulars" know about the lifeguard behaviour (and the presence of the Bouna Vista police post just in the block overlooking the pool), they have an unwritten consitution not to spoilt their osy 'hangout'.So people....DO BEHAVE......you have been warned!

04/17/00 08:23:44

Name: Ben

Your Fav Sextivity: Nipples

Comments:

Seems like Buona Vista swimming pool has a pool of regular hunks out there sun-tanning on every saturday afternoon (if the weather is good). I usually swim in BV, and was there last sat. Saw a group of foreigners as well as local hunks out there sun-bathi g. I also observed that some were trying to make out with others - like one particular guy; a foreign who was bald and shaved right through with smooth body and a good physic. No wonder there were a couple of guys trying to make an approach and to start ome conversation with him. I must say some of the local guys were nice-watching; good physic, tall and goodlooking. one guy was lying down near the edge of the pool and u can even make up the size and shape of his hardon dick beneath his trunks. And there was this guy who has got a very unique look, a little chinese and mixed. He swam a little in the pool after his tanned and was resting in it. I happen to be swimming forward to the edge of the pool and I could his pubic hair all sticking out of his trunk! My stokes just went hay-wired. Then as I was getting ready to move-off from the changing room, came another hunk. (the bald headed guy happen to be in the changing room too). I could tell that the other hunk got a real turn on looking at this bald headed guy. His eyes followed where hi movements were. This hunk was pretty muscular and goodlooking. what makes me hard was his bigger than 50cents deep chocolate brown tits and a nipple that perked out with a length of approx 5mm. Gee what a turn on! I had a good swim and tanned. And of course I enjoyed the fellow men as well. Makes my day.

04/17/00 07:18:03

Name: Zen

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples? I'm beginning to understand Charles...hahahaa....

Comments:

I would like to think it is Fabian who's back. 8-)

Just to add my bit. This page has given me plenty. A passage way to the "gay circle", so called. And there's two main bits.8-)

There's the family bit. It feels strange to say "years ago", hehehee... and yes, years ago when I was struggling with my sexuality, this is the place I stumbled upon with a lot of kind people emailing me, being friends with me, advising me. And then wh n I was struggling with my relationship, again people came to my aid. Even one who was kind enough to accompany me on Millenium Eve just so I'll be less lonely. There will be people I won't ever forget unless one day I grow really really old and demented. Ok. Here's the mushy bit I enjoy again. I love you all for everything and everything. Everyone of you who knows me. I'll not be me without you. (Sounds suspiciously like those Acknowledgement in the front of books, who knows, maybe I should write one..heh hee...)

Then there's of course the sex bit. To know so many things occur, initially there was shock and disgust. The moralist in me freaked out. Then after quite sometime, it became quite something else. I see people. People as people. People with sex drives ut not accepted by society at large, people pained because they are as lonely as I was and hoping for stable love relationships. People who has moral struggles too, making decisions, taking actions, impacted by the consequences and how they deal with it e otionally. Ups and downs, ups and downs. And aren't we all the same?

I wish but do not need this place to be back as it was. I think the people posting advertisments already know our majority stance. So what happens if they persist? They prefer to continue being a nuisance. Perceivably there's nothing we can do. And the e's nothing we should do. If there's the ads, there's the ads. If all of us starts responding but with no one to regularly clean up, there will be the ads and there will be the attacks on the ads. Can you imagine for every TV ad you see there's one or mor 'ads' that essentially says, "Hey, I hate those ads!"?? Simon and Robin has become like Procter and Gamble selling Lauria Fresh and Dry. They are there, but who cares? 8-) Move on no matter what happens.

Bye bye.

04/17/00 05:29:30

Name: anthony

Comments:

Re Masseurs for Hire Would be helpful if you info masseur on phone that you view first and decide policy so u wont get dissapointed. Anyway there are places where u can visit and decide who could lay their hands on you or yours hands on :-)

04/17/00 04:24:52

Name: Hiker

Comments:

Hi guys, just to add my bit to the Swimming Instructor comments. Went to watch it with my bf for Sunday's 3 o'clock Matinee. Kind of disappointed after the show. Maybe becos I expected too much from the good reviews I've heard from you guys. Well its not hat the show's lousy, but personally I felt the plot's a little too predictable, not much twist. Credit must go to the actors tho', for their good performance. Christian's got a strong stage presence, think he easily outshone the other 2. Steven & Jamie p t up a good show too. As for bods wise, Steven's got a pretty well proportioned body and also the cuter of the 2. Christian may be bulkier, but I felt that he's not proportioned, to big on the chest and small on the legs. Overall, it's still great to get o see the play as well as nice bods at the same time too. Some PLUs among the audience too...but not enough for a BW gathering tho'...hehehehe...

Just a sidetrack, after the show my bf & I drop by a nice Kopitiam nearby (about 3 or 4 houses away along Waterloo St). They serve traditional Kaya/GooYou/Peng LouTi (Kaya & Butter in Toasted Bread if you can't figure out my direct Hokkien translation with Teh and half-boiled eggs. Nice clean traditional ambience with economical price. My bf and I took some toast and teh for only $3++. It kinda brought back some nostalgia in me. Thought it's a great place to drop by for a bite with your loved ones or riends (btw, I'm in no way associated to the owner of the kopitiam, just feel like sharing with you guys). OK, that's about all for now....

04/17/00 03:55:40

Comments:

the page will evolve and live as long as people keep contributing. I saw Sgboy's attempt at setting up a similar webpage.. umm.. I dunno.. feels a bit reticent and partial, since I've always had a soft spot for this place. My initial thots was to cry foul but BW consider it as co-opetition.. rightfully, I suppose. I guess there will always be room for webpages where guys like us can pen our expressions... :)

As for those advertisers... yeah.. it does get irritating. These wanna-be masseurs... umm.. I've had one experience over a year ago... decided to humour myself by getting this 'masseur' over to my place. Very much similar description... the usual "sporty leasant young and fit" and "erotic aromatherapy massage to soothe aching muscles", etc... Of course, I asked for the price.. he claims to have special discount... $45, from the usual $60.. for a one hour thingy... plus additional tips for 'extras'. Duh. I ve never paid for sex and didn't think I'd wanna do that. But the curiosity got the better of me.. I just HAD to see who these 'young, pleasant and fit guys" who claim to be able to satiate our aching muscles, with my own eyes... Sadly though, I was disap ointed. The one that turned up was slightly pudgy, suspiciously 30sumthing, bespectacled and umm.. well... not my cup of tea (note.. I say this based on my own personal preference, not a judgement thing). But, being the nice guy, I decided to just go ahea with it. The massage itself was so so... but, yes.. it was erotic. It's nice to feel the oil and firm hands kneading your muscles and subtly concentrating on the erogenous areas... I did get a hard on.. but becoz my buttons were pressed, not becoz he tur ed me on. And that was when he decided to 'start sumthing'. He stripped... and started blowing me... umm.. and then tried to get me to fxxk him. At first i thot.. yeah.. sure... it was erotic getting blown after a massage. But after a while, I decided tha 's it. My ride is over. I've had enuff and just couldn't get on with it. So.. i politely refused him. All in all, I paid $30 for that experience... just to end the whole thing.

Moral... such adverts do raise some curiosity for some.. but please.. place some truth in your ads and stop all the hard selling. People will find out sooner or later.. and you'll get OUTed as being nuthing but a liar (where your stats are concerned). I'v seen this happen on #sggaysx... we can be extremely bitchy about it.. :P There are some guys who engage sub-standard 'masseurs'... guys who are briefed on the "how-to's".. just for money and sex. Don't expect a good massage there...

I personally feel that the most erotic massage cna be given by someone you love.... or at least someone whom you know. I know some guys who can do the exact same thing for free and we both get the most fulfilling sex thereafter.. :P

04/17/00 00:48:44

Name: sunspray

Comments:

Well this is address to BW just to check out and make sure that the authority are really monitoring this site.

04/17/00 00:11:33

Name: Sting Rays

Comments:

FELIX, welcome back!

04/16/00 17:11:10

Name: tony

Comments:

Went to watch The Swimming Instructor tonight. The plot was fine but rather predictable. The acting was fairly good, especially Steven & the girl. As for the bods ...... heh heh ......... Steven's is great, so sexy, smooth, toned & delicious. Christian is hunky, & therefore not my cup of tea. Go & watch it!

04/16/00 17:08:59

Name: Used to post on BW - 'f'

Comments:

Well, has been posting on BW in the past (even my name was mentioned in BW's first birthday party article...hehe)... just saying my bit for BW. the quality of the discussion on the page depends on the ppl posting. please do not hold BW respondsible....he's just a facilitator. please do not turn this site into one that's like AsianMensClub 'adverts' page!! This place was so much more encouraging and enriching and supportive. Very much more 'family' where everyone's close to eachother and discussions were about experiences and advices and well, very often stories that 'stimulates' everyone. personally i thot that is ok, mi us the advertising part. this goes out to those who's intentions are to get 'business' (atleast that's what you made yourself seem to be doing), go places intended for that. Not here. cheers 'F'

04/16/00 14:23:23

Name: Curious My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Any Your Fav Body Type: Firm Bod

Comments:

Anyone been to Fort Road lately? Esp the beach areas? haven't been there in 6 months and wondering if things are still OK for cruising and hot action. Is it worth the trip? Thanks for the Info.

04/16/00 10:02:46

Comments:

To Healthfreak Thanks for your very interesting contribution. Are you a doctor?

04/16/00 06:43:12

Name: Supporter of WantFace

Comments:

Want Face

I strongly support of your view. Is Blowing Wind gonna become another Geylang with wild "duck" touting for business in the net?

04/16/00 06:08:38

Name: SEARCHING

Comments:

BB have changed no more interesting stories but alot of advertisment have to start searching for another new "site" :( (((((((

Anyone have any new "site" to recommend? Thanks you

04/16/00 05:48:33

Name: Bi-in-a-cupboard

Comments:

To Derrick and Armpit people

Did you read the article in ST yesterday or the day before about male pheremones (is this spelt right?); that invisible odourless chemical that give men that extra sexy appeal? The main source of male pheremones is the armpits, that's why there is so m ch hair there...to increase surface area and help in the dispersal of the pheremones. I think the pubic hair to has that role too.

Just thought you might find this interesting

04/16/00 05:42:33

Name: HealthFreak

Your Fav Body Type: Buff guys JOing at Calif Gym

Comments:

In response to Lornlypop's Q

1. It is possible to get VD through oral sex for example when your partner has genital warts on his cock. You also increase your chances if you have an ulcer or wound in my mouth. If you are receiving it, you can get infected if your cock has been bru sed. There is some controversy as to whether you can even get HIV from sucking cock.

2. Sit ups and crunches only strengthen the muscular walls of the abs. Most people in fact have good abs but you don't get a "washboard" because the abs are covered by fat. The best exercises to improve your abs are aerobic in nature ie fat burning. T y jogging or swimming more with the emphasis on workout length rather than intensive strength building.

3. You can take a look at this website entitled "How to suck cock" at http://www.oral.org/howtosuck.htm

4. According to unoffical sources from the Singapore Post, they do not X-ray all packages. Sending p--n magazines and CDs via post has not been a problem if the appropriate customs declaration has been filled out. However, packages that looks like vid o tapes or is declared as such have been intercepted and subjected to censorship. If you attempt to order a tape online and receive a notice from the Board, do not panick. They will not take action against you if you do not respond to the notice for colle tion as they will only view the tape at your request. Upon your failure to turn up and collect the tape, they will destroy it (or use it for personal purposes)

Any more questions?

04/16/00 05:38:28

Name: Irritated

Comments:

STOP posting those stupid massage advertisements, the underlying message is SEX SEX SEX. Stop using some stupid aromatherapy massage as a lame excuse !! If anyone is interested in getting a real aromatherapy massage, who gives a damn about the masseur's s ats, and how good he looks.

04/16/00 04:01:57

Name: LorlyPop

Comments:

Can any one please tell me the answers for the following Qs: 1) Does VD transmit thru having oral sex ? 2) What kinda exercises really effective for reducing the size of the belly? 3) How to have save oral sex ? 4) Can p--nography be sent thru post ? thanx

04/16/00 01:19:23

Name: Derrick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: loving,kissing

Your Fav Body Type: Lean,fit but soon getting tired of these Your Nationality: Melbourne

Comments:

Thanks Charles,you made my day,it's good to know that I am not alone.I made a careful study of guys armpits wanna share notes and the best places or situations where we can sneek a peek.

To Questioner of Derrick. Different strokes for different folks.Good luck to your quest in finding meaning to your life.I wish you happiness

04/16/00 01:18:29

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: loving,kissing

Your Nationality: Melbourne

Comments:

Thanks Charles,you made my day,it's good to know that I am not alone.I made a careful study of guys armpits wanna share notes and the best places or situations where we can sneek a peek.

To Questioner of Derrick. Different strokes for different folks.Good luck to your quest in finding meaning to your life.I wish you happiness

04/16/00 00:50:37

Name: Charles My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: nipples, although armpits rank up there

Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo

Comments:

actionkid

Welcum back! Yeah, all us gays who went through the "I'm really bi" stage make it hard for the bi guys who really are bi. Good to hear plays dealing with these issues can be staged in Sg. A real improvement!

Derrick

Yeah, I think armpits are just yummy! Just the right shape, too, for a probing tongue. Check out the URL above (not mine) for a huge gallery of them.

anonymous questioner of Derrick

Well, different people have different tastes. Some people love rimming (oral-anal), while the idea is a real turn-off for me.

BW

(home page comments on privacy) Well, the idea that even private gay sex acts are still illegal in Sg is intimidating to me.

04/15/00 16:35:43

Name: Navr

Comments:

hey...had heard lots 'bout ang siang hill so decided to pop down and have a look-see....was there at 'bout 10+ and was quite surprised to see the dark-side of the road had quite a number of guys standing/sitting ard....so wat's the rule of the game there anybody care to enlighten me?

04/15/00 10:29:22

Name: leanfit My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hug Your Fav Body Type: leanfit

Comments:

U were at Why Not on Fri Nite, wearing black, and a silver/metalic chain around your neck. U were dancing quite near me at one time, near a pillar. I was with a friend, and I was in black sleeveness. You looked at me several times...Do contact me thru ema l. :)

04/15/00 09:19:53

Name: disappointed

Comments:

YEAH, see, now people are openly cruising on the net....can't anyone control what is going to be posted ont the board? I hope the situation where BW turn into a cyber brothel will not arrive one day. If anyone wanna cruise please go to some IRC channel an not ruin the reputation of this board.

04/15/00 07:48:17

Name: Wantface

Comments:

to Sodomee Please do nor disgrace yourself. What kind of service are you capable of providing? What so big deal about your tight ass? Why don't you write a "service menu"? Shameless!!!! Anyone unhappy about my comments can fire me!

04/15/00 06:07:02

Name: Sodomee My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anal

Your Fav Body Type: Anytype - No probs! Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

I am 32 (Indian), bulky, tight ass. Anyone sourcing for "special" services may e-mail to me. All type of services will be rendered at reasonable rates. Service may be item by item basis or a package basis. Satisfaction guaranteed! Special Request: Please handle me gently.

04/15/00 05:20:43

Name: Derrem

Comments:

Sorry for all the spelling mistakes on my previous posting. Was too excited to hit the "I'm Done" button and did not check for silly mistakes. But I know you guys will understand what I am talking about don't you! Ciao!

04/15/00 05:15:12

Name: Derren

Comments:

Hello. Since everyone is in the topic of THE SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR, I wwould like to give my two cents worth. I have no complains at all the show. The bods and the bulge were simply great, the story line was good, in fact, Steven Lim acting well, you could see him shed a tear if you were close enuff, just like me! Will me watching it again this week, Thursday (20th) I agree that maybe those ppl from this board should get to meet up, if you guys are going this Thursday, let me know... we keep a lot out for one anoth r!

04/15/00 03:22:01

Comments:

hello people of the wind.

I didn't know that there was a BW nite over at The Swimming Instructor. Haha.. it cud've been a mini gathering, eh? Anyway, I saw the new run some days back.. was a little miffed when I missed the first run due to work commitments becoz I really wanted to watch it. And well.. in a way, I'm glad I missed the first run, coz then, there wasn't any basis for comparison. Lemme just give my two cents worth...

Firstly, the meat parade... I have to say, this show has something for everyone.. whether you're gay, bi, or str8. Steven has never looked better... he's become a real hunk.. a far detachment from them schooldays.. hahah! And Christian looks really sexy.. the tall silent hunky type.. totally droolsome. But I have to say, Jamie Yeo totally swept me away... she looks really lovely and makes you just wanna go onstage and hug her.. :P They still need to work on the stage chemistry.. but I think they're perhaps he best combi cast for such a script. Perfectly suited for the roles.. at least physically.. :P p> Now.. the story itself... I like it. It swept me away actually coz I had no idea what the full story was about. The first run didn't exactly end the same way. And the effect is pretty much different.

Okaylah.. from a biased point of view.. I like the way they handled the bisexual issue. It was understated for the most part of the play, but had a rather significant impact towards the end. But then again, some may ask... was he (the swimming instructor) really bi, or just in denial? I just think that he is what he is and like most bi's, is in constant struggle to make sense of his own actions. The use of our gay lingo was quite comfortably done. I thot they were very natural in using terms like "my ex", r the reactions when they find out that the other is gay, etc... It is very much the kind of thing you find in the streets.. It also touches on the most oft practiced my-problems-will-always-be-bigger-than-anyone-else's syndrome. I think that bit makes us reflect on our own situations... We're so preoccupied with our own problems and issues that we fail to see someone else suffering. I have to admit, it did get a bit melodramatic towards the end, but all in all, I came out of the performance quite moved... not by the script or the acting... but rather, by the concept. My female friend who watched it with me could not really relate to some of the emotions I felt.. but she could see that they tried to handle the gay/bi issue as realistically as possible...

04/15/00 02:29:13

Name: caPPie..

Comments:

hey.........BINGO.... u r right except for the part on cute............ and where are u sitting????????? Just a question for teh guys who have watch the play...wat the bod watching more interesting or the story of the play captivating.....comments anyone? LOL

04/15/00 01:24:49

Name: Fun

Comments:

Didn't know YCK swimming pool gets cruisy even in the morning. Was there from 1000 to 1100hrs on Friday. Saw a two guys with huge huge on suntanning. Then when i was bathing also saw the same guy bathing naked with a huge hardon while th other bathing pp too! and few guys came in changing trying to pee but actually looking at hard ons! :) wow, must try now 4-5pm, may be even more hunks. (saw a very good looking lean tone guy sun tanning but guess he is straight. TOo bad otherwise yummy!)

04/14/00 18:46:06

Comments:

Hi Cappie, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that you're the cutie sitting on the far left, front row, left block (facing the stage), wearing the cap! Yes? : )!!

04/14/00 16:45:42

Name: WhiteAce My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Orally bringing Asian guys to orgasam in minutes Your Fav Body Type: All Southeast Asian Cuties

Your Nationality: American

Comments:

To Derrick

Oh yes...

Nothing better than an Asian guy with nice bushy thick black armpit hair pushing out from under a sleeveless shirt or a cool singlet.

04/14/00 15:29:56

Comments:

To Derrick What's so interesting about armpits....my goodness!!!!

04/14/00 12:43:35

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing

Your Fav Body Type: chub Your Nationality: citizen of the world

Comments:

Hello,anybody into studying armpits?

04/14/00 12:42:24

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing

Your Fav Body Type: chub Your Nationality: citizen of the world

Comments:

Hello,anybody into studying armpits?

04/14/00 04:55:36

Name: cAppie....

Comments:

wow..... did not know so many guys that saw the play that night visit this web site too....LOL............ funny suggestion..u guys wanna identify....where u sit???/make we guys can get to know each other better???? LOL

04/14/00 01:51:01

Name: simon(sg)

Comments:

12 new pics added to 25th album! Click on URL above to view them.

04/13/00 17:20:28

Name: Sal

Comments:

Ok, to the guy who asked whether there's a diff between the two editions of wong hei's album, answer is no. the one u see in kino is exactly the same as the one u c at jin jin in taipei or general in hk. see, we aren't that far behind our asian sisters wh n it comes to being liberal. haha, actually, it's just a photo album, no frontal nudity and so spore authorities allowed it. no catch to it.

on a more serious note, I read Peter's intro page on privacy on BW with concern. Has MITA or MHA been harressing you Peter? If so, do tell us. But seriously, the authorities of course know of our existence. And BW and many other gay sites by Singaporea s. But to let you know, they don't care. As long as you don't start a racial or religious hate campaign and riot, you're safe. They have more serious problems to deal with, like how to deal with the drug problem and some of the racial sensitivities inhere t in Spore society. Gays? In fact, I can tell you some in the top echelons of politics love us, and think there're many talented pple among us who can contribute to the so-called KBE. :) Basically, they adopt a don't say don't tell policy, that ostrich po icy. If you don't do extreme things like public sex (in public toilets or in the parks) and raise a rainbow flag outside parliament house, then of course you're courting trouble. If not, they'll leave you alone. How I know? I was from the Establishment, a nd they know all about me. Nothing has happened to me so far, annd they know I support many of the policies of the current govt. I was and still am proud to have served the govt before, and even prouder to be a singaporean and ever ready to defend the cou try's interests at any time, within my abilities. Hope all that sets those worried hearts at ease a little. Love this present govt, it could have been much worse. We aren't liberal, but we aren't draconian either. :)

04/13/00 15:03:52

Name: Mega Watt

Comments:

Oh yes yes yes, I was there that night at The Swimming Instructor. Same night as swimmer and cappie. I was also drooling the whole night. Steven and Christian is definately droolable!! Hunk galore!! Steven definately has a body to die for, sorry swimmer, ot to disagree with you!! What was more amazing was the number of PLUs around the front!! Hee Hee!! : )!! The audience was as entertaining to watch as the play!! : )!

04/13/00 14:14:18

Name: instructor My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean toned

Comments:

Hi Swimmer , totally agree with your review of the pay . Co-incidentally , I was there too that night .... so was Cappie right to say that you were sitting front row , on the left ..... by any chance you were that cute guy in the short sleeved light khaki brown shirt .... with that wonderful looking smile .....LOL ...... though most of the action should have been on stage ... I did steal a few glances at your direction ... find you cute .... hope to get to know you better.

04/13/00 12:41:52

Name: BusyBody My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Lean Your Nationality: SPorean

Comments:

Wong Hei's pictorial can be found in Singapore for S$30, what's the difference between the Spore and the Taiwan version ? You get to see his dick ?

04/13/00 08:58:25

Name: Billy

Comments:

Hiker; Sure, check him out and his black bf, CARLOS, at www.billyworld.com. Hint: It is the same doll as Barbie's KEN, BUT, BILLY is a very ripped and muscular type, and HE HAS A COCK. Getting curious by now, uh? *chuckles* I am suprised, really, you (and everybody??) have never heard of HIM before. He was "born" about 4 years ag if you must know. Now, tell me, don't you think Ally McBeal's Billy does look exactly like THE BILLY. I was wondering when I saw him the first time whether the director had purposely planned that. Remember when Georgia commented Billy looked like THE BILLY? I was giggling hen she said that. Even she knew about it. TOTEM is going to have a lot of orders coming in from Singapore I am sure after many who don't know about it read this. *smile* I have already like him when he appeared the 1st time in the sitcom, I am going to l ve him even more now. *laugh* ENJOY GUYS!

04/13/00 08:55:55

Comments:

Hiker; Sure, check him out and his black bf, CARLOS, at www.billyworld.com. Hint: It is the same doll as Barbie's KEN, BUT, BILLY is a very ripped and muscular type, and HE HAS A COCK. Getting curious by now, uh? *chuckles* I am suprised, really, you (and everybody??) have never heard of HIM before. He was "born" about 4 years ag if you must know. Now, tell me, don't you think Ally McBeal's Billy does look exactly like THE BILLY. I was wondering when I saw him the first time whether the director had purposely planned that. Remember when Georgia commented Billy looked like THE BILLY? I was giggling hen she said that. Even she knew about it. TOTEM is going to have a lot of orders coming in from Singapore I am sure after many who don't know about it read this. *smile* I have already like him when he appeared the 1st time in the sitcom, I am going to l ve him even more now. *laugh* ENJOY GUYS!

04/13/00 05:20:29

Comments:

To Billy, hey I didn't know that there is such a gay doll call Billy exisiting, and I bet lotsa guys reading this board now don't know either. It would be enlightening if you can direct to us a website of this Billy doll....if it's really a handsome looki g doll, then maybe I can do my bit to the gay community in Singapore by starting a franchise here in Singapore bringing in all the Billies to all of you guys eh??

04/13/00 04:52:23

Name: Wong Hei

Comments:

Hi guys, my friend has an original copy of Wong Hei (or Wang Xi) xie zhen ji (artistic nude photos) bought in Taiwan. He's selling it for S$50. Anyone interested can send me a mail.....

04/13/00 01:35:53

Name: another another ad

Comments:

i'm a professional bitter queen/pondan and my life is so unhappy and miserable that i hate the fact that people are trying to make a living as best as they can by advertising on this site. they should not get any work and be as miserable as me.

04/12/00 17:07:58

Name: notiboy

Comments:

To swimmer I saw the play too. I agree with all you said. Including the bulge in Christian's trunk. I think it is permanent hard on. But my fav is Steven. So cute. And he is PLU so.. I dont know for Christian. Anybody with info ?

04/12/00 15:50:49

Name: Slimfit-pleasant My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: cuddling Your Fav Body Type: slimfit

Comments:

Any slimfit plesant looking guys interested to watch swimming instructor with me plse email me. To catch the show, and to make a friend ;> (a price for 2)

04/12/00 12:37:04

Name: Zen My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Turtle nippling....??? Your Fav Body Type: Turtle

Your Nationality: Turtlean

Comments:

Jeff, ticketcharge, 2962929. Okie, got to treat me to the show for giving u this info...hiak hiak hiak hiak....

04/12/00 09:57:24

Your Fav Body Type: Ripped

Comments:

To Hiker I am shocked after hearing your comments about Ally McBeal's Billy. I supposed you have not been around much especially in the gay world..? The changes Billy had was exactly alike The Billy; the world's first out and proud gay doll. When I first see Billy in that movie, I somehow thought he looked like the (BILLY) doll I spotted at one of the p--n shop in NYC. Check out totemusa@aol.com. You will fall in love with BILLY and Billy, after you see BILLY, trust me, I do! Well, unless, of course, you hate muscu arity.

04/12/00 06:54:49

Name: jeff

Comments:

i had wanted to watch the swimming instructor, but then i do not know where to buy the tickets.... so can anyone share this info?

04/12/00 06:39:14

Comments:

Hi fellas, have you guys watched last nite's Ally Mcbeal? The guy whom Ally had sex with, the car-wash manager or sth ... Well I thought he looks really handsome and manly, I really love certain expressions of him, and when he smiles, my heart nearly melt ...gosh, how I wish I was in Ally's position...*sigh*....how come we don't get such good-looking car-wash guys here in Singapore? Then I'll make sure I get my car sqeauky clean every day!!....hehehe...

Talking about the show, I thought it has somewhat foray to much into sex, sex, sex and more sex....well not that I'm not enjoying the show (it's still my current fav show, and I still get tickled by Ling's ultimate one-liners) but I thought the previou 2 seasons were much more hilarious w/o so much emphasis on sex.....and have u seen what Billy done to his hair? God, I thought he really looks like an old man!!! Can anyone get worser than that??!!!

04/12/00 04:42:14

Name: cappie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: toned...

Comments:

HEllo swimmer, me and my frends were also there.... but guess from the description..... u must be sitting on the left hand side...first row rite???LOL... hey guys....from swimmer description..... its truly a worth catching...if not for play..the bods.......LOL.... Like what he say...i am here onli to add or to verify what he say its true...LOL...... P/s.... Swimmer...very curious on who are u ????LOL....

04/12/00 02:53:28

Name: Tampines My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: normal Your Nationality: SG chn

Comments:

Hi Confused ... thanks for sharing your heart ... and i just wanna let you know that u r not alone .... i am the other one who shares the same sentiments as u do .... Mail me and let's chat ...

04/12/00 02:44:31

Name: Disappointed My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Gd Sex Your Fav Body Type: Chinese Meat

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Oh well, I am sure most ppl reading this board would agree with me that they are just about to get sick with all these body massage ads.

The masseurs perhaps ought to think about the quality of their service rather than to post all these ads here. Perhaps you should add some sensual element to your service, or be more innovative about it.

Maybe you might want to share with us your massage stories -hot sensational ones??!!

04/12/00 02:22:00

Name: Confused

Your Fav Sextivity: Sex

Comments:

Help. I'm confused. I get turned on by watching women and not men. I love sex with men but only as sex not as a relationship. I also enjoy sex with women but it is not the same intensity as with men. I love kissing women but dislike kissing men. Am I gay / straight but love sex? Advise me please.

04/12/00 00:11:23

Name: Another Advertisement

Comments:

I am a professional kick-boxer. Anyone who need someone to bash up those who advertised on this board. Please call in to order my service. 30 days money garuanteed. And, if you call in within the next 30 minutes, you'll get another advertiser bashed u absolutely free. So, act now and don't hesitate. (HI PALS, JUST FOR A GOOD LAUGH. NO OFFEND PLEASE.)

04/11/00 17:39:23

Name: fateguy

Comments:

Well my story is not a cruising story..it's a story i wanted to share with everyone of u out there.I met this guy two yrs back at one of the local pool, at the time i saw him..he seem the rt guy i'm looking for.Equip of look and intellegence ,being with him.....:(sorry

04/11/00 15:03:06

Name: Swimmer

Your Fav Body Type: Swimmers

Comments:

I went to see "The Swimming Instructor" with some friends tonight. Boy! That play is hot! It's a story about a gay guy (played by Steven Lim) a bi guy (played by Christian Koh) and a straight gal (played by Jamie Yeo). I won't divulge the storyline as it' better that you guys find out how the play goes.

Anyway, I must admit, I went to see it to see the guys' bods and there was never a lack of it. Both Steven and Christian displayed droolsome bods. Steven, though nicely built, is not as hunky as Christ an. Steven comes across as your boy next door type, clean cut and romantic. On the other hand, Christian exhudes a rugged machismo that can literally blow your pants away! Of the two guys, it is quite obvious that Steven has more thespian experience but c edit must be given to Christian as well for trying to live up to his two "veteran" co-stars.

Now for the "juicy" part, both guys exhibited quite a nice "package". You can see the outline of Steven's pole (including the nice mushroom head, hehehehe)insp te the fact that he was wearing black boxer type swimming trunks. On the other hand, Christian sported a bikini trunks and a bulge that wouldn't quit! It was either he had a hardon throughout the play or he just naturally had a big one. A mat of pubes can be seen peeping from the top of his trunks and it was very sexy... I think 80% of the guys sitting in the first two rows were PLU's! (you think that caused his perenial hardon? hehehe)

The play has extended its run until the 28th of this month so don't miss to catch the play. Since its staged at 42 Waterloo, it was an intimate venue and if you happen to sit on the first row, it was as if they were close enough to touch! Hope you guys will enjoy the show as much as I did!!!

04/11/00 14:39:30

Name: myVIEW!

Comments:

Used to enjoy the interesting stories posted here. But now it has become just another place for some inconsiderate people to post their ads! To those of you who do not understand the purpose of this board, pls read the instructions & place your ads elsewh re. I believe there are other boards elsewhere just for these purposes. In the meantime, pls keep your cruising stories coming and con't to keep this place alive!!

04/11/00 13:22:22

Name: disappointed

Comments:

Yeah....how come people are allow to place adverts here?.....for so long somemore......things might come to a point where people might start placing ads for ONS.

04/11/00 11:18:35

Comments:

This board has lost it purpose. All ads posted are for looking for pple.

04/11/00 10:42:06

Name: WHY?

Comments:

Just wonder since when this message board becomes advertisement board? so many body massage ads over here.

04/11/00 03:43:39

Name: Romeo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: thai(bkk)Chinese

Comments:

Romeo is a trained masseur located in bangkok, English speaking,practicing swedish massage for all gentlmen.Those who need to experience a good massage please e-mail him inadvanc if you plan to visit bangkok.

04/10/00 22:15:51

Name: Paul Tan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Was at the hospital having my X-ray and so were you. You were wearing a white top and blue pants. We exchanged glances. Would like to know you. If you are here, please email me. Thanks.

04/10/00 12:38:10

Name: RAY

Comments:

To the NS guy who abroads bus no.198 from a Jurong West bus-stop in the mornings. I think you are really amiable and jovial. I would like to befriend u!! Do drop mi an email if u happen to be ?blown? in here. :-)

04/10/00 04:39:02

Name: Ben My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anal

Your Fav Body Type: tanned/lean Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

To "JOEL". Read your story and find it very interesting. Thank you for sharing your encounters. Sincerely wish to interact with you and my stats are 28/172/63. 94906558

04/09/00 13:43:56

Name: Dreamer

Comments:

Opps.. I forgot to add the minus points about that place.

The Jacuzzi had been taken out. It looks like a bath tub anyway. LOL.

The inner part of the Steam Room was not hot enough. You can take it as a good point. Because you can stay there withou having to come outside to cool down. But the front part is good for people who wanted some hot steaming.

The sauna is small. As usual, the optimistic side is that.. you can have a closer look at the action when places were small. LOL.

They've got a website http://members.tripod.com/~newblueboy/

04/09/00 13:19:45

Name: Dreamer

Comments:

Juz went to the New Blue Boys Sauna in JB lately. The facilities were seriously better than Ryu. At least they've got a maze. their dark room were cushioned rather than having to lie on the hard floor. The steam room's design were pretty kinky. It seems small inside, but there is a narrow gap within the alls that can lead u to another part of the steam room.. not to forget, its a good place to cruise or do some body rubbing there. ;p

Their shower room had a partition. One side is lighted, the other side is totally dark. cool huh.

Their prices were merely RM15 during weekdays and you don't really need to be a member.

So guys, perhaps you will want to drop by to check it out next time when you go Dragon. Since you need no membership to enter Blue Boys.

Oh yah!! The crowd, seems that not many people heard of it, or wanted to try it out. But the last time I went there, around 35% were Malaysian *at least they speak with that accent*. But they were pretty fit with a good body. of coz, there were uncles oso but doesn't bothers me since I only look at things I like. Alright guys! Hope this piece of Info is useful. Mail me if u need the map. Its located along the stretch of shop houses with SEASONS confectionary. Near Ryu. Even nearer to Pelangi. ^_^

04/09/00 11:39:31

Name: Renter My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: male

Your Nationality: singpaorean

Comments:

I have a room for rent at Kallang Bahru well furish with air-con. Instrested, pls contact me at pg. 92000636

04/09/00 07:43:53

Name: Jay My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Dunno Your Fav Body Type: Not obese

Your Nationality: International

Comments:

About the Venom cam thingy,I dun think its nice to have the cams around and on all night. But on the other hand if you dare to do 'things' you must be prepared to been seen so why be afraid. *laffs* Theres a Chinese saying ," Kan zhou kan tang".

04/08/00 13:53:10

Name: busybody

Comments:

Well, i guess Venom is operational from Mon to Sat n Sun is closed but for a private function.

So Venom can beam online for the six days it's opened for biz n shut the cams on Sun for the private function, rite? Is there an organiser for the private function? He(she) shd make the request to off the cams. Well juz a comment n i'm not clear abt the S n parties as i myself dun go.. :)

04/08/00 10:10:30

Name: VENOM

Comments:

Hi guys

Heard about the new slogan for Sunday nite Venom? Well, it's "When the Cameras Roll and Nobody Goes". Yep, I am baffled as to why the management would shoot the goose which lays their golden egg(s).

04/08/00 09:13:20

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Guys, a poll has been set up on SGBOY.COM main page to seek your opinions on Venom beaming online. www.sgboy.com

04/08/00 08:44:20

Name: sal

Comments:

Dear all, Have you read the article in Saturday's Straits Times Life! that says that Venom is going online, and that it will provide real-time footage of what exactly is happening at the club on its website, via its 12 video cams? Well, sounds exciting and really progressive I must say. But there's a catch here. The video cams will work full-time on Sundays too! So, if any of us who bother to think about it, we as PLUs, will be captured on the cameras and beamed 'live' to all to see, i.e our schoolmates, our teachers, our bosses, our colleagues, our straight friends, our parents and worst of all, those MITA and government officials monitoring us!!! Is this the end of the Sunday night gay parties at Venom? How many intelligent PLUs will really want to be seen 'live' on Venom's video cams smooching his boyfriend, gyrating seductively with his group of PLU friends and caressing the man of his life? Care to give your comments? I;m rather disturbed, annd wish to tell Venom's management as regards their decision. What do u guys think?

04/08/00 07:22:30

Name: To All in Here

Comments:

I am so Happy to see that people in here are all thinking adults except some. So, People who claimed that places X, Y and Z are cruisy, bla, bla , bla are just making a joke of themselves. But, some of you guys can still try out the places but in a hard way.

04/08/00 05:40:42

Name: Ricky My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: all

Your Fav Body Type: fit and fair Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I am ricky , I am fair , fit and cute. Very photogenic. I have never have sex b4, never even been kiss. I would like to feel all that. I hope to know more friends (gays) . If u are also fair and cute ( never have sex b4 ) , email to me or page me at 93084 59 . key in code 69 . then I will know.

04/08/00 04:22:16

Name: Cedric

Comments:

I am Cedric, 25yo, chn, 165/55/slim, btm, boyish-cute, discreet; I seek to know (and serve) very muscular beefy asians (my preference). Email me with stats.

04/08/00 03:05:51

Name: Zen

Comments:

Todiefor,

Why would I EVER want a soul of a stud (sl. a virile or sexually active man/ a male animal kept solely for breeding purposes. - New Collins International Dictionary)??? I want the opposite. I want a man with the looks of a stud and a soul of an Angel. have never been impressed by ANY of the business ads here, but in any case, it's fine with me if you persist, just add a little intelligence and sophistication to your ads please? Hehe.... anyway thanks for giving me a good laugh in the morning.

04/08/00 02:54:31

Name: boy boy

Comments:

Halo ! Hey ! I am a foreign student, just wanna study in Singapore. I am 20 and a hair stylist, goodlooking and medium built. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS A SCHOOL FOR STUDENT TO LEARN HAIR STYLING IN SINGAPORE?? It is okay if it is a salon which receives student ( foreign student) Please inform me, i would like to thank in advance boy

04/07/00 22:11:19

Name: todiefor

Comments:

The Face of Angel, The Soul of a Stud, And A Body to die for! : http://www.unitedgay.net/todiefor

04/07/00 22:07:17

Name: Axian Men

Comments:

try this one you will love the site : http://www.unitedgay.net/axianmen

04/07/00 18:20:02

Name: joel Your Fav Sextivity: anal

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Let's ignore BG for the moment as I have a real story to share with you guys.

My company held a meeting for some managers from the region in Singapore, of which I was also a participant. The first moment I stepped into the conference room on the first d y, I saw a room full of ladies & unattractive straight men. While feeling disappointed, I suddenly spotted a smart-looking guy with bright eyes & boyish features among the crowd. He was well-dressed & rather dashing in his choice of colours. He appeared t be in his late 20s or early 30s & is medium build. Our eyes met for a moment & both looked away. But I already harboured the thought that I wanted to get to know him better. During the round of introductions, I discovered that he was one of the managers rom our Bangkok office. The meeting then started with a series of senior speakers making serious presentations. I tried to get to talk to him during tea breaks & lunchtime but did not have a chance to do so without making it too artificial or obvious. The afternoon dragged on. There was no real contact till dinnertime when intentionally or otherwise he sat beside me. There were drinks served all round throughout dinner. Apparently both of us became a little tipsy & cast glances at each other time & again b t more frequently than fellow colleagues would normally do. Every time our eyes crossed, we gave each other a broad smile. I was getting hopeful. At the same time, I had to ensure that it did not look obvious as several of our bosses & colleagues were on he same table.

At the end of dinner, I was already quite intoxicated, not with liquor, but with the thought that this guy might be interested in me. But I could not be sure. As we walked towards the carpark, he casually revealed to me his hotel room no. & told me that if I wanted to I could go there ?to rest? before going home. This almost confirmed it but I could not be too presumptuous since the risk of exposing myself to a straight colleague is far too great. After some deliberation, I decided to give it a try. I sent some people to the hotel & pretended to be on the way home. Then I called him at his room & said that I would be coming up. Once in his room, both of us remained very cautious & chatted about everything under the sun, from work, to shoppi g in Singapore & Bangkok, to the weather. He stood very close to me in his tight white undershirt & shorts, revealing a smooth body of average build. At this juncture, I decided to give it a shot & said that I was feeling tired & asked him to give me a ma sage because I had been told that Thai massage was excellent. He immediately agreed. On the pretext that I did not want to get my shirt crumpled, I took it off & lay face down on the bed, leaving my pants on. He began to massage my back. Within a minute, e made a decisive move & placed his body flat on top of mine. I could already feel his hard cock on my bum. I looked back at him & gave him an approving smile. This was the trigger point where we ?out? ourselves to each other. We proceeded to strip oursel es completely naked & carried where our desires took us. His uncut cock was very straight & was of average length & thickness. After endless stroking, kissing, licking & sucking, the session ended when both of us cumming together. We promised to keep this a secret between us.

When we saw each other on the second day of the regional meeting, we just gave the other party a subtle knowing grin. In the night, I again went to his room after dinner & had an even more uninhibited session. We explored our bodies thoroughly & shot on each other?s stomach, but did not do the ultimate. On the third & last night, I decided to go even further as it could be a now or never situation. I bought the necessary items from a nearby 7-11 before going to his room, almost drunk with anticipation. Once inside, we wasted no time in getting each other hard. After some hot licking & sucking action, I made my request. He hesitated a little & grinned but expressed no visible objection. I took his silence as consent & lifted his legs & rested them on my shoulder while I started fingering his hole with the KY that I bought earlier. A warm, tight & clean hole it was. He was moaning softly as I lined his inner walls with the jelly. I slipped on a condom & applied more KY on my shielded coc before pushing it gently into the hole. It was quite tight, but I was hard enough to force my way in. The sight of him lying there passively & helplessly with a stiff cock sticking up made me even hotter. We went through a no. of different positions, som of which caused him a little pain & discomfort but all of which gave me immense pleasure. After a series of actions which built me up very close to climax & the last few hard thrusts that brought me to the point of no return, I sprayed into the condom w ile I was inside his sugar walls. I then stroked him firmly & slowly till he too spilled a load on his stomach. We kissed & said sweet things to each. This was indeed a rousing end to 3 nights of action that started from the most impossible context.

04/07/00 16:33:50

Name: to nature

Comments:

If u did not go to BG at night and u went there on sundays as claim,I think u are bullshitting cos anybody who went there before would have realised that on sundays the entire place is swamped by families, tourists and also filipino maids. So where on ear h did u have fun at? Most so call deserted places would have been colonised by filipino couples so how can u get the free access to romp about?Is that the reason why u said that there are lots of cute guys there? With so many people jaming into the park t ere thats not suprising u know....so how many are gay?

04/07/00 16:24:03

Name: Amazed

Your Fav Sextivity: to outdoorman

Comments:

Oooooohhhh...........you mean now we have to hunt for gays all over BG?.....u got to be kidding........and suffer the indignity of making it out in the dark and what of the mosquitioes?........have u been to BG before?.....do u realise how many straight c uples make out there at night even and especially after midnight?....not to mention foregin expats who have percuilar habits of late night/ evenings walks with their wifes/ dogs?..... ...... u might think that a better suggestion would be Lim Chu Kang cemetery where at night if u are lucky hunky guys from Armor camp or handsome piolts from Tengah Airbase next door might drop in for quickies..........get real

04/07/00 16:13:22

Name: kapoh

Comments:

Seems kinda strange that people actually advertise where and what time to meet so to have fun with strangers and seek free group orgies......if one has quality one need not resort to advertisements at all to find attention and fun ..........seems equally strange that certain people are also targeting at any any male that comes along regardless whether he is gay or not.....this is the kind of behaviour that will make the headlines in your favourite local chinese night newspaper and afternoon english paper nd call unnecessary attention to certain parts of singapore and to certain groups of people........people wake up....if u are smart u dun honestly believe a gorgeous hunk with the looks of Keanu reeves or Tom cruise will wait at any designated out-of the ay with no good excuse to be there place for ONS with strangers of questionable characters (and looks) at god-forsaken hours do u!....

04/07/00 16:11:26

Name: Manluv

Comments:

Try this online site at www.neonwave.com I won some prizes thru the links.

04/07/00 13:13:49

Name: surfer

Comments:

Hi again, I found this news (from anti-Laura webpage) regarding a really horrible murder of a gay teenager in the states in March.

04/07/00 13:07:01

Name: surfer

Comments:

Hi everyone, I went across a piece of news in the states about this radio talk show host Laura. There are now massive protests by gays against her (because of her anti-gay rhetoric). Aynway, here's a link to the webpage started by gay activists. I found her bigoted comments quite fun to read, especially the way she trashed a 14 yr old girl who support free speech and individual rights (i an award winning composition about internet censorship). Recommended reading!

04/07/00 11:46:57

Name: Ray My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean toned bod

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Have u guys watch upfront with Najip? Tis obvious tt the 2 stylists are PLUs. hm..I think tt one of them,Lionel is very cute and amicable. Lurve ya Lionel

04/07/00 09:30:09

Comments:

To Outdoorman Have this experience of f***ing a guy at the small stadium track near National Stadium on the night of 1st day of CNY. Great feeling...in the open!

04/07/00 05:17:03

Name: Outdoorsman

Your Fav Sextivity: Outdoors

Comments:

TO NATURE All interested in BG . Go at night . Then can strip naked and have hot action in the bushes , tracks or open patches. It is quite dark when the lights are switched off. So forgat the toilet - go for the outdoors. See u all at midnight.

04/07/00 00:21:18

Comments:

continues..... and he want you guys to strip naked when inside the toilet??!!! What if someone just appear and start to snap your naked photos?? Maybe you photos will appear on the Sunday's KaiPoh Newpaper with headline "Why are these men naked in the B toilet?" and the paper sells like hot cakes.

04/07/00 00:16:48

Comments:

Beware of people who tell some places which are HOT and CRUISY. Just like the one who claimed that the AMK garden is a hot place. It ended up to be a GHOST TOWN - nobody at all except mosquitoes. Similarly, to Mr Nature who is trying very hard to sell he Botanical Garden, he can't even tell you the details of it. He just bit around the bush, he went there at night found that a nice place, meet in the morning etc etc. Do you think you guys want to waste time going all the way there and find it another deserted place?

04/06/00 22:16:25

Name: Nature

Comments:

hey, i din say that i went to BG in the night.. Best days to go: SUNDAYS! Great looking guys, all so delicious.... just remeber what to do when at the correct place..

04/06/00 20:57:57

Name: Mike Weikel My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: German

Comments:

I am looking for Mr.Right..I will pay for your relocation, room and board and give you a sizeable living allowance.... Just be waiting for me after a long hard day at the office See Ya Mike Weikel mike@setacorportion.com

04/06/00 15:55:43

Name: ed My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

i'm 18,chn,1.7m,49kg,1st timer looking for "mentor" Email me or ICQ # 70035131

04/06/00 15:44:57

Name: ed My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

i'm 18,chn,1.7m,49kg,1st timer looking for "mentor" Email me or ICQ # 70035131

04/06/00 14:41:59

Name: D1

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

To Nature

I'm still apprehensive abt going to BG. U siad u went at night. So, how sure u know there's action in the morning like around 7 am? (It's pretty early u know)

So, exactly when is the best time to visit? Sat or Sun? Timing?

I'd love to go if there's fun coz I like jogging and really like to have fun in athletic attires and with cute well toned guys!

Hear from you again!

04/06/00 14:29:49

Comments:

Hey guys, seems like sgboy has come up with something similar to BW http://www.sgboy.com/sgboyx/

04/06/00 14:25:57

Name: Dog-lover

Comments:

Can anyone here tell me what is the breed of the dog named "Bruno" in TCS8 "S.N.A.G" starring Wong Hei? The dog belongs to the deputy CEO, Judy character. Appreciate if someone can tell me! Thanks!

04/06/00 11:25:36

Name: jerkoff My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi, Anybody into mutual jo and no strings attached? email please

04/06/00 10:50:40

Comments:

Personal Massage Service that can relax your body. Pls Email your contact number.

04/06/00 10:39:35

Name: iam20

Comments:

Juz jerk off or some quick fun that all!!

04/06/00 06:55:01

Name: Sam My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Mature

Your Fav Body Type: Mature Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hi, Im a 22 chn 160 75 chubby guy here. Just want to befriend with those mature chn man that cruise in TBP and Hong Lim Park. Anyway, Im looking 4 companion tonight to go there. Ps email me b4 8pm today.

04/06/00 06:50:21

Name: Derry My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: average build Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Anyone interested to buy secondhand VCD or exchange VCD ??? Email me with your list and i will contact u ...Hope to see u soon

04/06/00 06:43:48

Name: TO DI

Comments:

I dont cruise at BG myself, but I was walking around one night! Its a really nice place. The toilet is clean! It feels like an isolated in the early morning and late evening. Its clean, and bright, airy and big. Nut huge, but surprisingly nice!

04/06/00 01:57:50

Name: doc pat

Comments:

To Dendron and others who may have questions as well Though I can't promise that I will be able to answer your queries, I assure you that I will ask those who knows if I can't diagnose your problem. So feel free to email me. Remember to include the length of time which you have had this particular ailment.< > However, I believe that sometimes one just have to shed away the inhibitions and possible embarrassment to just visit the doctor face-to-face. It's more effective lah!

04/05/00 22:11:57

Comments:

well.... just kidding!! belated April Fool's... nah.. no need to strip naked... just take off ya shirt (common after exercise) n say 'blowwind' as a code word... have fun!!

04/05/00 14:50:12

Name: D1 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Uniform

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

To the NS Guy at Clem MRT this evening around 7pm

You were in the green. Noticed your rank LTA and you carried an OCS bag.

Wonder if u r one coz u waited in there. I was in white shirt, beige pants, carried a black haversack, specs and short hair. I signalled u but u seem shy i think. Hope u can respond to me.

04/05/00 14:25:03

Name: Dendron18

Comments:

Harlae pple... I've been reading the postings for a couple of days now... to realize such things actually do happen in Singapore... Finally understand what the guy in the cubicle beside me meant when he stuck his knees into my cubicle... That was last yea and It still kinda freaks me out... He kept passing messages... and when I finally had the courage to grab one to read I simply wrote " you're sick!" and walked out...

to the person who got my violent response I really apologize cos I din know whether you were gay... and besides there's something wrong with my... no I don't have any STDs...

regarding this problem... if there are any Docs here in the bulletin... could you pls post a msg on the bulletin to tell me (that you're a doc) so I could resp to your E-mail (cos my email SPELLS out my name totally)

thanx for reading this boring post... hope to find someone who can help me with my 'ailment'

04/05/00 12:55:22

Comments:

TO NATURE YEAH RIGHT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KIDDING!!!??? YOU MUST THINK WE ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS OR SOMETHING!

04/05/00 12:54:24

Comments:

TO NATURE

04/05/00 12:24:06

Name: DI

Comments:

To Nature

I wonder how many times you've been to BG in the morning weekends. I hope there's regulars or else if i go on a weekend and find none, it'll be a wasted trip.

U mean strip naked and wait there? What happens if a security guard or a 'normal' guys comes in?

How's the condition/size of the toilet?

Hope u can tell us more :-))

04/05/00 11:30:46

Name: ex-curious

Comments:

I went to Altavista to search for "xxxxx Goh". The first link returned is a Kao Biore promotion website (click the link above). Out comes the face of xxxxx Goh (animated gif showing his STUPID expression) and his voice. He's not really my cup of tea (infa t I wanted to give that STUPID face a slap) and he sounds like a flaming queen. He asked you all to send him an email about your "experiences" to win Kao products. Maybe you all guys can send him you cruising experiences. Sure win one!

04/05/00 10:47:45

Comments:

i myslef am realtively new to this thing... all i know that if u wanna have some fun on ur weekend morning at the Botanical Gardens.. u gotta go to the toilets at the Orchid section not the one opp. it.. go in .. strip naked, dun worry, it's always empty. n just hang around inside.. no need to hide in the cubicle.. all who come in n strip naked r the ones who want fun... there is this cute army stud wif a nice cok n abs too..

04/05/00 10:34:01

Name: curious

Comments:

Who is xxxxx Goh? Anyone with links to his pics? Also, that website Surfer recommended is quite hot! That guy also offer massage services. Maybe will try it out next time in LA.

04/05/00 09:17:58

Name: Wildthing

Your Fav Sextivity: wild group fun

Comments:

Looking for Wild Group Fun ? FRB is the place to be. Lets meet this SAt to try for the world largest gaybang!

04/05/00 05:47:11

Name: jason My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

To: Nature I would like you to guide me to Botanic Gardens. Could you leave your HP/TEL ? thanks.

04/05/00 04:34:52

Comments:

Is David Wee gay ?

04/05/00 03:57:24

Name: Hacked

Comments:

For those interested in the XXX pics in the website that Surfer mentioned (Mr Gay Leather LA). Check out the link.