Male HQ

How Many Fingers Are You

Guest Btm000

I recently hooked up with a tikopek uncle and he jio me for 3P with his friend at his house.

At his house, we drink and talk cock. Then his friend opened my legs and fingered me while that uncle played my ninin.

First he showed me his middle finger then poked me easily. Then he showed me 2 fingers and poked me again easily. Then he showed me 3 fingers, this time a bit hard to poke inside, I have to open my legs wide wide. When he showed me 4 fingers, I said no,no, don't want. He said if can go inside he treat me free 4fingers Korean chicken. 

Waaa knnccb, he pushed so hard added so much lube then 4 fingers go inside. His fingers full of my juices. Then he tell that uncle I'm 4fingers grade, failed. Another 1 more finger, the whole hand can go inside already.

I felt so insulted. Last time I ever played this finger fun but they never say using to measure my hole size. Also it's use only 2 fingers. I still think I'm 2fingers if don't use force.

How many fingers are you? Is it fair to use force to measure?

Guest Spelling Bee
8 hours ago, go-geek said:

I'm surprised out of the entire post, you only didn't get the tikopek. Perhaps another person might spell it as, "chikopek"

Tikopek is also commonly used interchangeably with chikopek.

Ask his friend how many fingers is his girth.

If less than 4, fail too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic