Male HQ

getting an STD from a masseur - how common?

brocade

I love going for massages; sensual is great  and happy endings are fine if we are both into it. I dont like f***ing with a masseur; and very rarely let them blow. But I worry about body slides and general genital-to-genital contact. Is it possible to transmit an STD like this? Should m2m also be on the banned list? I have never had an STD; but I'd like to go for more massages. However this always makes me hesitate.

Any advice?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, brocade said:

I love going for massages; sensual is great  and happy endings are fine if we are both into it. I dont like f***ing with a masseur; and very rarely let them blow. But I worry about body slides and general genital-to-genital contact. Is it possible to transmit an STD like this? Should m2m also be on the banned list? I have never had an STD; but I'd like to go for more massages. However this always makes me hesitate.

Any advice?

Thanks!

路边的野花不要采。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, brocade said:

Any advice?

Thanks!

Since you are into scaring yourself, there are other worse diseases than STD to be afraid of. The old Relaxy had a masseur who discovered he had latent TB when he went for his Work Permit renewal medical. Even though latent TB is not infectious, out of an abundance of caution, those involved in intimate bodily contact shouldn't be allowed to continue to work in this line. Yet he did!

Some massage operators also rear 鬼仔 to keep customers coming. So if you feel an irresistible urge to patronise a certain place all the time, you know you have been hexed! 撞邪!

Edited by msgjunkie

7 hours ago, earth_tone said:

Unless you have some sort of a physical legit evident, stating such generalized comment is not very fair to the industry as a whole.

If you can state specific shop(s) or person(s) based on your own encounter with reasonable proofs, then at least it allow some sort of discussion to verify the truth.

Why would I need a discussion to verify the truth? I am asserting a known fact, corroborated by personal experience and observation. The extent of the practice is moot but certainly not unheard of. In any case, I believe my continued patronage at any place is due to my own LECHERY rather than any spell cast.

I remember once asking a masseur why he needed to wear 5 Thai amulets. His reply was almost hilarious in earnestness. He said very seriously that he needed to repel spells cast on him by evil lustful customers. What?! Shouldn't it be the other way round? Hapless customers should be more wary of spells cast on them!

1 hour ago, earth_tone said:

Uncalled for.

What is uncalled for? The suggestion that masseurs knowingly or unknowingly pass STD to their customers? Or the suggestion that while we are into scaring ourselves, let's look at other scary things which have been known to happen and which are worthy of SCARED attention?

It's all about taking chances, if you want to be safe just go for proper ones strictly no HE. 

But it's easy said then done, sometimes there's the urge to have some fun along the way.

You should consider yourself lucky if you suay suay got STD it's still curable! Use condom if you really need to fxxk or get fxxked! haha

urinate after fxxking and flushed your asshole after been fxxked! If the masseurs looks dirty then don't do it! 

These are some of my practice, works or not? So far so good...

1 hour ago, earth_tone said:

Maybe it is clearer to just say Who? is keeping 鬼仔. At least that’s helpful. People can avoid going to these operators. You should have evidence to proof whatever you are saying.

If you can’t specify then you are just making a baseless statement. 

I disclose who, they send the spirits to kill me how?! Better that you go prepared, 5 amulets, no less. Look out for physical evidence like yakult and candy hidden in some corner and also check under the mattress for 符, in case they cast spells too!

Edited by msgjunkie

On 9/23/2017 at 7:41 PM, brocade said:

Any advice?

Thanks!

Don't worry, getting STD from body contact is very very rare..maybe only parasites. STD passing mostly from blood or fluid transmission, sexual intercourse without condom or kissing.