Male HQ

From Bw Archives 65 : 26 Sep - 06 Oct 2000

HendryTan

Welcome back, Ahboi !!

Like I said before, " Ah-boi sweeps in with his usual theatrical flair, a master of the written words and never lacking a juicy story to keep his readers panting for more. " Such dramatic entrance, that can only be Ahboi and nobody else. :-)

Though most of us on this BW BB have never met each other before, everybody has a distinct and unmistakable writing style that can be used to identify each person where the occasional imposters can never copy.

10/06/00 12:57:05

Name: dreamer

My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: all of it

Comments:

Every time 6.30 in the morning, I'll see a jjc guy with such a angelic face at BM interchange. How I wish to know him but i simply can't muster the courage...... Hope that BW will make us friends....email me if u r the guy!

10/06/00 11:48:45

Name: Provost20

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Hi guys, anyone had gay p--n magazines to sell or give up???? Willing to pay a reasonable price for that cos mi still in ns now...so not much allowance.....thank you and best regards...

10/06/00 11:46:29

Name: David

Comments:

To Iceboy : Strongly agreeded with ActionKid,'if you love him, let him goes...if he loves you, he will never leave'. Maybe, it is time for you and your lover to sit down and talk about the problem. To ActionKid : Enjoy yourself and will email you.

10/06/00 07:06:24

Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: hunky with big dick

Comments:

casual sex = risk + adventure + quick cums in the dark + more hunger + more anonymous sex x nth In the future ,more casual sex = more exposure to bodily fluids + greater risk + aids test + anxiety waiting for results +positive test x regrets x regrets x regrets x regets ....

Lies, lies and more lies to friends, relatives, co workers ,boss ,the neighbours, family covering up for u , more lies ,mother's anguish + self blame.

Endless fevers, stomach churning,endless taxi trips to CDC,drenching night sweats, regrets, regrets, regrets, wish to turn back time.

But it was not supposed to happen , it could not happen , always went for the young and healthy looking ones, no ah peks please

Long , long , long wait for the end, the minutes and seconds tick by, on a cold bed at the the CDC ward, surrounded by other patients.

Shame , anger , regrets, denial of a life wasted on useless , mindless ONS , ONS and more ONS.

For what, for what, for what, just so that the semen would make its oft repeated journey from the testicles,down the semineferous tubules,thru the prostate and in just a few quick squirts (max 7-12 squirts) and its all over.

A quick tissue wipe, more tissues on the floor, smell of clorox lingers in the air, a quick unceremonious tuck of the rapidly shrivelling dick into the pants, the sound of zipper fastening, the sound of door lock unlatched, a quick walk to mingle in with crowd .

The mind is already thinking and planning for the next quickie, maybe the staircase the next time, aha thirdfloor carpark toilet, quiet and deserted,maybe can lay a hand on the new office addition, mind says whatever it is don't get caught...with AIDS tha is, it will never happen, only the unlucky, unhunky gets it. Toto also not so accurate, tomorrow must buy need money for medication...

10/06/00 06:42:54

Name: actionkid

Comments:

iceboy and irc's postings left me with a lot to think about. I dun think i want to write much about it here coz those are the kind of stuff which I usually avoid thinking about (coz they get me depressed and melancholic). Anyway, I admire both of you for acing the issue head on. And yeah.. I hope everything will work out for the better. Love is a crazy thing sometimes.. but as that famous saying go.. if you really love someone, let him go. If the love is true.. he will never really go away... *hugs*

10/06/00 06:07:01

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo@San Francisco

Comments:

Iceboy

Sorry you had such an experience. Your bf chose a very rude way to introduce to you the idea of a 3-way. The thoughful way would be to discuss it with you first, and if you did not want it, he would need to back off.

Since you did not discuss open or not open, neither is right or wrong. But you can still choose for the future:

1. He needs to agree to a monogamous relationship, or 2. You need to agree to an open relationship (You don't need to agree to a 3-way.), or 3. You break up.

If number 2, you still don't need to agree to a free-for-all. Many gay couples have rules about how an open relationship works.

Definitely bring it up when he comes back or it will eat at you. Unfortunately, he may still choose 4. Do it behind your back.

Mist

There is a lot of difference between an 18-year-old and a 27-year-old. You may be much happier with someone much closer to your age.

10/06/00 05:15:32

Name: skyline My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral,anal

Your Fav Body Type: lean and toned Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

l went to one of e toilet in sp to take a leak,and was shocked to find a 'ah pek' standing in front of a urinal(closer to the mirror) waiting for action.l have a message for all the 'ah peks' who intend to cruise there..... 'ah peks....try ur luck in the senior citizen club!'

10/06/00 03:34:04

Name: irc

Comments:

to iceboy, sorri, i missed my nick in my earlier post..

10/06/00 03:31:15

Comments:

To iceboy,

When i read your post, my eyes were filled with tears.. i was not crying, i guess i could never be able to cry anymore for love or lust...

Its been many years since i got this feeling... your posting somehow bring back that feeling...the feeling of being loved ... it reminded me that i was once treated that way.. being hugged and loved... it should be full of joy being in the warmth of a lov one...yet i was crying ..and you know why ...

In a way, I think you are lucky.. you are aware of the other guy and knew exactly what's going on... of course, that makes it more painful too.. but at least yr bf came to you instead of moving off with that guy..

As for me, i was kept in the dark.....it was all guess works..and then came one day when i realised that i was actually sleeping in a room which was not meant for me..in a bed which was "warm up" by someone ..i was only a guest..i was an intruder in fact. .

After that day, I "checkouted" telling myself never to come back to this room... yet i "checkin" again.... and again.. ... i hated that room, that bed .. that disgusting smell of the pillows...and the thoughts of him hugging someone ...making luv... on th t bed..

yet i was such a slut to sleep on it for he would always pull me close and hug me ... i could force open his embrace physically.. yet emotionally... i could not...and no words were spoken.. he would just say sori and sori and nothing else... no explanatio ... no resolution ... nothing! Then he fell asleep and me ? still staring up at the ceiling... and at the wall..with all the photo frames now faced out.. with him and the other guy.... sob quietly...until that day i decided to leave all behind... yes... still missed that feeling...but im not looking back....

I guessed it was easier for mi... i didnt fall in luv at first sight... he showered mi with luv.. i was young then.. the next thing i knew..i fell into it...enjoyed the feeling of being pampered... enjoyed the pleasant surprises of seeing him at the busto waiting for mi after work.. waiting for me early in the morn.. just to make sure i take my breakfast....and etc...

I was also annoyed.. he came into my life and disturbed my peace... but he left behind some good memories too..

10/06/00 03:20:46

Name: Zen

Comments:

Correction: There is no absolute safe sex, being sexually active neccessarily involves reasonable risks of contracting STDs which is a natural part of life, nothing to be anxious about.

By absolute safe sex, I mean to take all neccessary precautions. Don't prray prray about it.

10/06/00 03:07:20

Comments:

Sting, I am guilty as charged I know. :-) It's just that posting here has the same benefit of me writing individual emails to friends.

Somemore I feel some of the issues I write on should reach out to people who need to hear different voices.

Some may think I am pretty boring. I wonder too, sometimes, am I taking this cyberspace thingy a bit too seriously? But, there really are serious issues.

For example when I talk about Aids, or use the threat of Aids as a means of guarding against dangerous activities, the aim is not to instill fear but to voice out a fear that is well-founded.

There is a world epidemic going on. As people in this part of the world with all the access to information, why act irresponsibly in face of knowledge?

Don't mistake me. I am all for removing the social stigma on Aids patients. Contracting a disease whether by engaging in risky activities or by accident in no way justify discrimination and prejudice against people's basic dignity and worth.

However, that doesn't mean that it's ok to continue in risky behaviour. Most Aids patients when entering therapy or counselling often remarked how they had the faulty premise of "It couldn't be me". This is an illogical yet powerful enough denial mecha ism to deal with the anxiety involved. And when you think you might get Aids, the anxiety can be greatly out of proportion, every bruise, every cold/flu you get becomes issues of deep concern. Hence, this I have to agree with Actionkid, an Aids test proba ly has the positive effect of alleviating such fears. For which then there is the pre-, during, and post- testing anxiety to deal with.

Sounds like a lot of hassle? Then why don't you go to the root of the problem? Have a monogamous relationship, or engage in absolute safe sex, bring the risk to the minimum.

10/06/00 02:55:14

Name: Summer

Comments:

Swimming instructor( Profile : age 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, tann body, boyish look ) is providing Swedish massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 95650030 *Available 24h s & hotel and house call only. Regulars Client and Army personel will charge cheaper rate

10/06/00 02:08:14

Name: Iceboy

Comments:

To Darren Thank you very much for your kind advice, it really did console me. Maybe what u said its correct, we sort of take for granted our relationship. And its true that since i did not asked him in the past n y i bother to ask now. Sometimes i think i really need to see things at another angle, and maybe i will be a little bit happier. Thanks anyway.

10/05/00 19:29:33

Name: Amused at Neo

Comments:

Neo :

You have not been making youself clear since your first post.

You claimed in your third post that those "who have a lot of casual sex have given up the possibility of true love." Care to explain that? Proof? What is true love anyway? Do you also mean that those who have found "true love" never engage in lots of casual sex before?

Or do you mean those who engage in casual sex always hate themselves (your first post)? And therefore cannot find true love. Conversely again, those who found true love never hate themselves before? Care to explain?

Or perhaps those who never engages in casual sex, will not hate themselves? Are there people who never engage in casual sex but hate themselves? How about those who engage in casual sex, but do not hate themselves, can they find true love?

You are full of shit, Neo. You are a liar, a hypocrite and now you stink! You started off ranting about someone and then tries to cover your tracks by bringing up the crap about people who engage in casual sex cannot find true love. Says who??? YOU!!? ?

Tell you what. I am going to give you the benefit of doubt. Next time you want to conjecture about something, write it like what you did on your third post. We are a close and supportive community here - even you agree with that. No need to scream, ra t and accuse like what you did in your first post.

10/05/00 16:00:21

Name: nus boi My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hi.....if u r the guy taking 188 on wednesday morning......wearing a white singlet and a black bag......wear spec... thk u get down at the bus stop towards the bukit batok swimming pool..... i would like to know u.....if u r the guy....pls email me........

10/05/00 14:32:22

Name: Neo

Comments:

Guess I didn't make myself clear enough the last time. I am NOT ditched by someone. Thank you :) .

10/05/00 13:47:54

Name: spud

Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

Sorry to interrupt, this has no relevance at all to the normal topics.

URGENTly need a Mac / imac user to help me with my new machine. I don't know if Mac can format a not, and wishes to do so. When i bought the imac, they threw in Virtual PC as well. Virtual PC enables the imac to run Win as well.

Anyone who can tell me or better, do for me - (1) 'format' imac, (2) install Virtual PC, then (3) install Win. i have ALL the necessary s/wares.

pls email me if u can offer any help. Very Grateful to People Like You (mac user). btw i m a convert from PC.

10/05/00 10:55:08

Name: Darren

Comments:

To Iceboy Please permit me to say what I feel. Thank You.

I feel that despite being together for 8 years, your bf and you did not really have very strong communication. It is more like "taken for granted" that you are my bf kind of thing. What are the expecta ions for commitment do both of you have when you committ yourselves to each other?

As you have said so yourself, you suspected that he had sex with other people outside but did not questioned him. So why question him now?

A bf can mean many things to many people. Every couple/individual has a different view of a relationship. You should both communicate your needs and expectations, set your boundaries. If he still holds you in esteem despite his sexual romps outside and you can still accept it, the find. If you cannot entertain the thoughts that he practises sex with someone else, than let him know. On the other hand are you able to fulfill him sexually, emotionally, intellectually, socially and help him to advance himself; so much so that he is n complete ease with you and do no have to find any sexual tryst outside.

A partnership is never easy, it takes lots of communication, commitment and the right DNA to grow and succeed. But we can always go for and carry-on with a so-so relationship if e can accept that. So think about your commitment and expectations and his; and do let each other know your thoughts.

Thanks, Iceboy, hope you can have a better and more lasting relationship with you bf.

10/05/00 09:55:44

Name: Iceboy

Your Nationality: local

Comments:

Feeling very confused, down and sad. I was at my bf place last nite as he is leaving for a trip overseas. One of his good frend is also there, the 3 of us slept in the same room (my bf room), as usual my bf and i was on the same bed and his gd frend is on the other bed. At 1st, my bf was hugging n petting me, half way thru, he ask the other guy over and join us, the guy actually hug him and slept in the middle of the bed. I was shock and stunned at that very moment. He did not notice as it was dark in the oom. My bf wanted to hug me and let the 3 of us hug together. I can't control myself and burst into tears. He tried to hug me and again i refused. I rushed into the toilet and cried. He came in and apologise to me but i just cannot hear anythin in. my mi d was in a blank state. I really wonder y this happened 2 me. Frankly speaking, i know that my bf have slept with this guy and i guess my bf is lookin for a open relationship. He did not say anythin abt the open relationship but i think he hopes for it. ll along i did not want to question him abt what he is doing with this 3rd guy coz i really love him. In fact, my frends was asking me abt them but i just hope that he will talk to me one of this day. But i did not xpect him to actually ask him to join us in bed. I actually wanted to cool down when i was in the toilet but my bf came in and refused to leave me alone. He hold me tight and keep on repeating sorry n sorry. Later he hold me and walk into his room again and he hug me to sleep, but i just cannot close my eyes, i struggle to leave but he just would not let go of me. Y this happen to me ? i m really veri disappointed to myself. I known my bf for 10 yrs and we were 2gether for abt 8 yrs, he had given me a lot of meaning in life n of coz i love him very much I dunno what i should do ? Leave him or carry on with the situation. Later in the morning both of us were very quiet on the way to the Airport and his gd frend did not came along. I m considering whether i should talk to him after he is back or keep quie and let him take the 1st step. Sorry to bother u guys abt such stupid issue. Any one has same encounter ? Thanks in advance for your patience in reading this posting and advice coming along.

10/05/00 06:47:36

Name: foreigner

Comments:

Hi all, I am visiting Singapore in two weeks time. Can you please tell me where Rairua and Stroke Sauna are? What is the difference between them? What day and time is the best to visit? Thanks! Greg

10/05/00 05:57:42

Comments:

dear mist, how much you know about the 'L' word?

10/05/00 05:38:39

Name: LorlyPop

Comments:

2:

Mist

I'm confused lah ; :P

which 'L' word do u mean?'Love' or'Lust'??.......

\ If I were him, I'll definitely say the same thing.

If i said "I love you", that means I'm lying for as far as i know, there's no Love in homo relationship but there's always b lust !

If i were to say "i Lust fr you", what will u b thinking er'bout Me?

Dnt u think it's more than enuff to say that u hv a special place in the frndshp??

u dun b so gree dee lah ..

Give u hint enuff already lah

10/05/00 05:11:12

Name: hmmm

Comments:

hmmm

10/05/00 04:48:48

Name: Seng

Comments:

Mist:

You are not silly just that you really love something inside that older guy who cannot assures anything for you. Frankly speaking I was in that situation before (not so sure now I'm still in) but during that time frankly speaking I am very frustrated a d very unsecure. What I do now is that I will not go after the one that cannot give me any means of assurances that I'm part of his life. And my case, I felt even more worse than yours. I was put in the position that I can expect for the LTR but yet not r ally there. He gave me an impression that I'm his BF (we go see show, dinner and weekend I will go to his house and spend my time with him over night) but he never even say it out that I am. When I asked him where are we? He will ask me back where I wanna be and once I told him that he should know where I wanna be, he will just smile. Anyway, now I am very happy with who I am and I will not close myself for the one who cannot give me the answer that I am really looking for.

For your case, you may want to try to befriend with that 2 guys who are after you and then see if one of them can turn to be real one and then you will find the one who can ensure you in the aspects that you are looking for. That's only my comment and the way I responsed to this situation.

10/05/00 04:16:49

Name: actionkid :)

Comments:

yo Brat.. your vicious cycle holds amazing truth! So frustrating. ;)

10/05/00 03:17:54

Name: Brat

Comments:

Hi guys, I admit Neo has brought out quite an issue there. Each of us, one way or another, has gone through the process. But, I guess it's what we really want that ends the torment. AK has sorted out his needs and wants. (Good for you, man!) It's just a vicious cycle: I want you, he wants me, I can't get you, I hurt him... And he in turn will hurt another... I dun know, but I am glad that I am no longer hurting anyone.... nor being hurt....

10/05/00 02:41:49

Name: mist

Comments:

just to say something. i 'm seeing this guy who is 9 yrs older than me(i'm in my late teens) and really..many times i asked him where i stand in this relationship. to think that he says that he 'likes' me a lot.i was very very disppointed that he was afra d to say the "L" word. (he's not sure if he really love me)i know that he has his own life to live and all..i just want to be part of his.somehow i feel that he is leading me on further without giving me some concrete assurances. i'm having doubts of this relationship and i think i would be hurt the most out of it.currently i have 2 guys whose been chasing me and and they are really sincere and would like to take care of me,yet i'm rejecting them and just holding onto this "friendship".haha...am i silly? m ybe..i just wish that he would reciprocate those feelings i have for him..if not..i guess i really have to let go of this and just fall back totally into my own world.just one last comment: if ur having doubts of ur current relationship..pls pls!!! for ur partner sake..tell him how u feel, tell him where he stands, dun let him be hang ard on a string and hoping for some commitment from u(esp if ur the older one).u'll never know how depressing it is to wait for an answer and at the same time, missing out th other chances that come along the way.ok peace. done. sorry if i seemed juvenile...

10/05/00 01:00:33

Comments:

hello people of the wind!

I see that there's been a sudden gust of wind lately. But regardless how strong the wind may be, I have faith in that this page will still survive somehow.

I think Neo brought up a pertinent point. I wouldn't criticise the contributors of this page becoz everyone is entitled to express themselves here in any way they want, as this page is a free-for-all. But his point about our obsession with sex is kinda va id. All our cruising has made us numb. We find sex aplenty, but foregoing love at most times. We've grown cynical, sceptical.. becoz the other guys are also doing 'it'. Why waste our time on developing a relationship knowing that the other guy may just go back to his wanton ways anytime?

I admit, I am sceptical and I have no intention of searching for a partner.. guy or girl.. right now. If anything, I am happy with just sex. And friendship.

And yeah.. i've been guilty of 'leading' guys on.. and then running away when things get too hot. Somehow, I think a lot of us are guilty of that.. it is a matter of whether we want to acknowledge it or not. But we all have to face the consequences sooner or later. It is ironic as read the recent postings.. During the past few days, I've ironed out two issues in my personal life which had been bugging me for a long time now. One was with someone that I cared for greatly too fast too soon and the other was with another guy who was a dear friend and brother figure to me. For both cases, things went out of hand.. I wasn't ready to face the heat and I bailed myself out unfairly. I prolly did the typical bastard thing of loving and leaving at a wink of an eye.. Anyway, the guilt bugged me for a long time. And it was only recently that I've made my peace.. And it feels like a huge weight was lifted off my chest.. But I have to say.. it takes a lot of humility and courage somehow.. admitting you're wrong is never easy. But we all got to do it.

To all those who are hurting.. it will heal and you will come out stronger. And yeah.. there is the ONE out there for all of us. It is whether we want to let him/her into your life..

10/04/00 23:03:37

Name: buff

Comments:

Neo,

It is with sad regret that someone dumped you for someone 'better'. But hey, what makes you think he went for someone "better"....like you have said that guy was (easily) swayed by the so-call-advocations/writings of this board....so that guy is more out or "fun-of-the-moment" and not into serious relationship....so aren't you on a higher pedestal than him????given that you are able to see his ficklness and weak will?

But seriously, the writings in this board are neutral in the first place. They can be real or fantasy but at the end of the day it is up to oneself's discreet to decphier out what is real, truth, moral, safe, believable...and answer/account for one's deci ion. What one makes out of this board one has to answer for himself....so I do not think you should nag at everybody here just because someone you like behaved in the contray way from what you desire under the influence of this board.

Just bear this in mind to give yourself comfort, given your sense of commitment, you should be proud for you already know what you want while there are alot alot people who still do not.

10/04/00 18:18:06

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Been hearing so many encounters at Tampenise North park so I decided to check it out last night.At about midnight I took a short jog to the park and found to my delight this cute matured guy sitting at the chess table on the dimly lit hill.Seeing me in my sexy shorts and tank he smiled.I broke the ice and commented on the cool weather and he gestured me to sit beside him.Sitting I could see a little tent emerge from his trousers.He was already horny.As we sat chatting he slowly reached below the table and aressed my thighs.I enjoyed it and face the main road as he reached slowly into my shorts and fondled my jewels.Feeling my hard erect tool dripping with precum he slowly started a motion of stroking and massaging my rod.I came instantly in his hands and a ologised.He smiled and I saw him stroking his huge cock below the table.He had unzipped himself and a large tanned tool stood out.Seeing no one around I slowly bent down and took it all between my soft wet lips.I could hear him moan as I started running m tongue along his warm tool and deep throated him.Slowly he began a motion of thrusting it deeper and I was hoping he would cum but he pulled it out.The sitting behind me he glanced around before lowering my shorts and sliding his slippery but erect rod i to my hungry hole.I sighed and grinded my buns into him and soon he shook and shuddered before shooting a load between my thighs.He held me tighter as he slowed down and started slowly thrusting his hard cock between the crack of my bum.But he wasn't fini hed.He asked me to stand with legs apart as he fingered and licked my asshole and made me cum a second time! Tampenis is a cruisy area once again!

10/04/00 16:46:00

Comments:

Hi again,

It may seem presposterous that my mad rantings aren't directed at anyone in particular. But that's true. It's also true that I have been coming back here more often after I did the posting. I didn't claim that I am free from this mentality. And it's true hat I am who I said I am. I dun claim myself to be successful in life. I didn't say I lead the correct life. I didn't say I am a judge or messiah. This is an open forum where anonymonity is largely installed and my life hadn't been such a misery that I ne d to shield it from people I dun even know. I agree that people don't like to be hear mad rantings spiced with profanities. But I know it can get a lot of attention. The only purpose I have here is to offer another point of view. It may or may not be correct. It's up to each individual to decide if that's true for him or not. Ask yourself, that's all I ask.

Amused, I am being ditched by someone who's in this forum. He dumped me up for someone better and I am seeking revenge. Now, does this sounds better and more believable to you? Did you watch Forrest Gump? He sat on a chair for many days and suddenly he decided to run and he ran and he ran and he ran. People believed that he's running for world peace or some other noble causes. But that's not the reason he started running.

Like Jimmy said, these postings did help him. Sharing helps. Safe sexual practices are advocated. AIDS Anonymous is encouraged. Medical info are provided. And knowing that you are not alone. That helps a lot too.

It's just that I feel that many who have a lot of casual sex have given up on the possiblity of true love and have moved into "true sex". You love life = sex? You capable of sex. Are you capable to love?

10/04/00 15:59:48

Name: Ace21

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I am trying to look for a guy who was at Tiong Bahru Plaza just now, 4 Oct 2000, at abt 10pm. You were wearing a yellow shirt and a pair of shorts. I wanted to follow you, but i noticed that there was another guy following you, so i just went off. Juz wanna tell you that i find you very good looking and would like to be friends with you. If you ar the guy, please send me an email. Hope to hear from you soon.

10/04/00 15:41:08

Name: David My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Executive

Your Fav Body Type: Average

Comments:

To In-Need : Firstly, let me tell that I was attached with a caring and loving guy for 9years. I asked for a break up last year in July as I felt that things was not going the right way. We have lost our touch, sex , communications etc...but the companion hip was still alive. I decided that if I want to betray or have sex or a third party, might as well we go our seperated way. After the break off, the world was like a darkness to me....I missed him so much, cried and kept to myself. It took me about almos a year to come out and make new friends again. Sometimes, I wished that I didn't ask for the break off.But I am happy for him now, as he managed to do a lot of things, meeting new friends, going out to places like Rairua etc.....We are still friends but he feeling is different now. XXX, I am happy for you esp now that you are seeing someone. The fact that I am saying, if the bond of your boyfriend and you is still STRONG....let the flame of the candle continues burning. A long distant affair will never w rk up....moreover, there will be so much differences between you and the new friend in Sydney. But the decision lies in you, only you can make the Right Judgement. Well, as for the management of Rairua, YES, I heard that the staff is giving a "cold shoulder" to either older, chubby and not good looking guy into Rairua. Is this TRUE??? I have not visit the place as yet but heard this rumours from outsider. Blue Haven,vistied the place last week. I am in mt thirties and they welcome me with a smile. A nice and cozy place. The staff were so polite and friendly. Since it was my first time, they showed me the place. The place was not crowded, a nice steam room and not forgetting the gym. A new jaccuzi will be in the place soon.But I think the management must look into of how to promote the place as there was not many people. I think the caucasian guy was the owner, a smiling and warm guy. BW...is a place where everyone of us share their stories and views. I enjoyed reading all the posting for a year after my break up. Lately, I took up my courage to write into the posting.So,to all you guys, keep posting but let not disgrade others. When is the next gathering???? CHEERS!!!

10/04/00 06:44:15

Name: catpeople

Your Nationality: GAM

Comments:

To: In need

It is possible to love more than one person, but do not confused lust with love. What you had with that 23yo boi is what I would call lust or in a nice way a fling. Call it the 7 years itch, whatever. Everyone, which have or had been in a relationship h d this happened to them one time or another. I think that sex between your lover must have lost its luster. Its like, you have been eating bugers, bugers all the time, and suddenly, you had a taste of vietnamese food and it taste so good and different. P> Well, I think it is time you put some "zing" back into your love life. Talk to your lover about making some changes or comprimise. I don't think its a good idea to throw everything you have built together with your lover and go for a younger guys which y u had just know.

My other suggestion is to take your time to get to know that young friend of yours and see how things goes. If you still feel so strongly after awhile, then go with your hearts. But before you do any drastic change, talk to your lover first. Who knows, e might be magnamous enough to allow you to have him and your boy and then three of you can live happily ever after.

10/04/00 06:22:08

Name: Marcus My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

Hi there, sorry to take up space here but I would appreciate some help here. I am going away to France in Nov for work and my bf will be joining me later for our "first honeymoon". Is there anyone out there who is in the travel business or can recommend someone whom we can discuss with. Really appreciate any help. THANKS and sorry for wasting some of your time.

10/04/00 05:09:19

Name: in need

Comments:

i need some advice.

is it possible to love 2 men at the same time?

i came to sydney for the olymnpics and now have a problem

background:

i live for some years with my boyfriend in SE asia country..we been together quite a while, we made ourselves comfortable together, have some propeerty, own place etc.. BUT, its not the most romantic arrangment and certainly not the sexiest.

in fact, my partner be happy with sex once a fortnight, i need it every day. but still he is lovely guy, and i guess we have both helped each other equally in other aspects of relationship.. maybe best word is that we are comfortable together. I do love h m, but its not exciting love, not romantic love, though i got to admit that at night when i hold his naked body i love him, but then i want to touch his dick and he turns away. and you know, all years we spend together he spontaneously touch my dick about 5 times.

can u get picture, but still to balance he has helped me in practical side of our partnership, maybe we like lots of str8 marriages, its' comfortable and practical, but not exciting.

i come to sydney to see olympics by myself, partner did not want to come, that's ok, i have periodic business trips anyway, but this is first real holiday apart.

in crowd one night in sydney ( at special sites for sort of wartching and partytime), the crowd sort of parts and i see standing there, really beautiful guy, he is small but perfect, at first i think he just pretty, then i look closer and see that actuall small imperfections in face combine to make him really beautiful-he look at me too, and look tells me 1. he gay, 2 he likes me..we smile and move closer and say hello, and i hooked. we walked away from crowd and found park bench to sit on and talk and fi d out about each other, and as we talked we got closer (in minds)... we liked each more and more..no touching yet. u heard of expression soul mates, i think this is us. he is vietnamese student in sydney and 23. maybe 2.00 am in morning it get cooler and we sit closer and start to cuddle, he lay his head on my knee and i stroke and rub him from top of head all over.. i bit worried because not far from pathway and lots of aussie guys, in their usual state of getti g pisssed, and i did not want to get bashed, but no-one bothered us.

about 4.00 am he decide to sneak me into his room and we slept and made love until 7.00 am when we left before people he rents room from woke up.

this guy really turns me on, and i fall in love with him and feel like i young again ( i 44 now).

we see each other every day, and get closer and closer. my commonsense says that i should stop, but i can't..

but reality is standing outside door all time, that i love someone else. what am i to do?, leave my present partner, that tears my heartstrings also, i know he not romantic or sexy (well actually quite good-looking) and sometimes quite upset that i do not get sexual needs met, but still i love him, and i think he love me.

and what about new boi-well 20 years age different msaybe not a lot, but then when i am 70, he only 50, when i am dead he still got old age to go thru all alone.

and in past i alway thot that 23 too young to make decision on life partner. could change his mind about me too. but i think he really serious young guy, lot different to party boi (asian - i really only like asian guy) that hang out in gay sydney bars. e erything we talk about make me think this guy is soul-mate. we spiritual kin.

tomorrow am i leave sydney for home, heartbreak of parting now , made worse by confusion over what to do, i feel like shit about this, feel righteaous at my boyfriend because of his lack of romantic and sexual interest in me. can't feel angy at new boi, b cause i react to him. but what the fxxk am i going to do now??????

10/04/00 04:56:47

Name: delta robbers

Comments:

For those who got robbed at Delta, I've had the same experience, but I realised that it's 2 guys who are working together. I placed my bag on the ledge, and I noticed this two guys placing their bags next to mine, and then they shifted positions to the le t/right, so that one was opening my bag, while the other was on his "friend's" bag, thus opening mine, and pretending that the third bag (their's) was mine. By the time I swam back, they were gone, and they didn't take anything (since I had no cash). So d dn't confront them.

10/04/00 04:16:49

Name: Oral B

Comments:

Hi All

Since i am the last one to post the encounter before Neo launched his mental attack, i felt obligied to reply. why did i post the encounter, coz i wanted to share, as Jimmy W said it. i am a closeted batch, i cant go rattering abt the encounters i had in he real world, i needed some place to let off some steam. i am not bragging abt my encounter, there is no handsome hunk nor huge dick. it was part of my life experience, i embrace it, i dun hide from it nor am i ashamed. why did pple called midnight love ine? do they honestly believe that the DJ will solve their problem, they just wanna release, it feel good after writing/ talking it out.

what do i want? nothing, i dun expect pple to praise for having a good toliet trip nor someone decided to hire to write XXX stories. just read and move on. what's the problem with that? dun like it, dun read it. i have my freedom, u have u's. what make u hink u can intercept mine?

all those "get a life..." "i felt sorry for u..." blah blah, oh come on, i strongly beleive some of the folks have a much better life than u.

10/04/00 03:23:55

Name: Used to be rairua supporter

Comments:

I also heard that rairua doesn't like older men, chubby men and basically not so good looking men into the club. I also heard the new one Blue Haven is also doing the same thing and not letting older, balding or chubby men to go. To me, limiting to only p ople who are cute, great bod or young is very discriminating. I feel sad that gay people must be like this. I am 31 but a chubby man, so I am definitely out of the limit allowed for rairua and blue haven. this is not fair!

10/04/00 03:07:34

Name: Seng

Comments:

Hi guys, talking about thief, I also had the experiences of this matter. My case happened at the Deta Swimming pool I walked to the urinal at the back leaving my bag only for a short while came back all the money in the wallet and my handphone gone (lucky they don't take the whole wallet just the money inside). This happened to me 2 times. Just be careful when you go there, as for me no more Delta pool.

10/04/00 01:14:58

Name: Sting Ray

Comments:

Zen,

You always say it's THAT time of the year so no time to do this and no time to do that, but how come you still got so much time to write such long postings huh? :)

10/03/00 23:05:28

Name: Gymboy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: None Your Fav Body Type: None

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Warning. Look out for a thief. If you are working out at the Kallang Stadium Gym be careful when you are at the show rooms (inside and out side in the Gym) as someone has stolen my wallet and mobile phone whilst I was taking a shower. This is the third time it has happen to me. Some thers too have had this experience. Has any one else have had this experience??

10/03/00 18:49:44

Name: Amused at Neo

Comments:

To Neo:

Well, hypocracy knows no bounds. I dig a hole and you really have to jump into it don't you?...hehehe. You said in your first post "Do you logon more frequently to see the response of others to your postings?". Well, how about you? It took you only fiv hours to reply to my posts. Have you been logging on too frequently to see the response to your own postings too???

You have not answered my question whether you are personally offended by someone in particular or are you generalising? Strong loud words like "fxxk YOU", "YOU HATE YOURSELF", "WHAT DO YOU WANT", and you expect me to think that you don't have a personal endetta (legacy issue)? Come on boy, tell us WHAT YOU REALLY WANT yourself.

Some stuffs you said just doesn't make sense. If you are truly curious (versus wild loud rantings about what we do with our personal lives) about what we want, what are we doing what we are doing, or are we seeking approval, etc. you should be asking pol tely not screaming your bitchy head off. Why, why not just ask nicely? BTW, you were not asking, you were CLAIMING. Read your post again if you don't believe me. Where the fxxk (excuse me) do you come from to tell us we don't like ourselves??? That's not a question, that's a remark, a loud one at that.

I don't believe you Neo. You are lying. You are pissed off with something and you are not telling. Before you start calling the pot black, you had better take a good look at yourself in the mirror, you hypocrite.

Oh, btw, I just can't help it (to borrow your own words) but feel sick at your postings (more like mad rantings). Sorry (again to borrow your own words). Actually, I am not sorry. But unlike you, I am not lying about it.

10/03/00 17:35:07

Name: gaverick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking, huging & stc

Your Fav Body Type: from " S " to " L " size Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

to : all single & availabe gay out there, i'm gaverick, 26 yo, 174 cm, 77 kg, chn, my look okay, not handsome nor sexy, just a simple & not that perfect guy. i'm looking for a handsome gam / gwm, age between 21 - 32 yo, not attach, not marriage, best that you are still a virgin, other wise none virgin still fine as long as you are ready, sincer, committed & free of ........ !( sorry not to offened anybody ), in our ltr ( long term relationship ), well for our love, sex, companionship & etc, i'm sincer & committed in our ltr, sorry no ons or etc, other than ltr pls. i need you badly my beloved one. i'm sorry for those of your who are offended, cos my the other site currently unable to asses, due to upgrading, i might found him here, pls accept my sincer apology if you are offeneded, for those of your who are not offeneded, thank you. all your great understanding is appreciated. NB : if you think that you are my beloved one, pls e-mail me with your personal paticular, likes & don't & pic pls, so to understand you better & etc,asap pls. e-mail me in : gaverick_2000@gay.com 20001004 wednesday, 0135 hrs. tks..., regds....! take care : love gaverick i wand to shower you with my turth love. sorry for been so long winded.

10/03/00 17:12:59

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

Neo:

Well, frankly without those sexy postings, all we'll get are ravings of discontented souls and Summer's repetitive ads. I won't be reading this page much and neither would you. Soon it deteriorates to a classifieds section and then to nothing. Actually, i you go far back enough into the annals of history on this site, you will find that it was indeed just a classifieds page. Until actionkid and a few others came on and shared their stories. *come to think of it, where have those guys gone ??

So why do people post their stories here ? I have asked those same questions myself but never really pushed too hard for an answer. I have enjoyed and learnt a lot from the stories on the page. e.g. how to cruise, how to defend myself, how to NOT expose m self to unnecessary risk, how to ... etc.

It has helped me.

Sometimes a story is just a story. It helps one pass the time. Why do you listen to your friend tell you his midnite trysts ? Why do you give advice at times when you are with a friend in need ?

I figure that those who come to this page kinda realise very quickly what is here. A collection of stories, views, etc. Not all are erotic encounters of the fifth dimension. If they keep cumming, then well, it suits them, right ?

Why do I post my stories ? Actually we don't post ALL our stories. Only the ones that we choose to share. SHARE is the operative word. For those who choose to wank off on the stories, so be it. For each one that does, there will be others who go "you mean that actually happens". (and we would have helped open another pair of eyes). And then there are the countless others who are silent observers who would go ... "oh wonderful ... i guess i am normal coz they do it too..."

So why do we put SOME of our stories here ? Getting adulation isn't in my agenda. Frankly, I'd like to think of this as more of a gathering of friends. ... and some might even call it an extended family. It helps them keep in synch with where I am along m path (sometimes sexual sometimes not). Unlike the physical one, this "family" is virtual. And sometimes virtual meshes with physical and voila ... we have great friends..

Ooops... getting side-tracked. Anyway, I hope this helps you understand why ONE person contributes. Feel free to critique. If I don't like your critique, I'll just ignore it *grin*. I'm pretty good at shutting things out 8-). I haven't been as good at the reverse tho' *sigh*.... (i.e. still bo lang ai)

PS" ok ok, I don't know why i used "fifth dimension"... i just pulled a number bigger than three but less then unbelievable ... 5 sounded good)

10/03/00 17:10:19

Name: gaverick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking

Your Fav Body Type: between " S " to " L " Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

to : all gays who are still single & available, i'm gaverick, 26 yo, 174 cm, 77 kg, chn, a mgr, my look is okay, not that perfect nor handsome, i'm looking for a handsome gay age from 21 - 32 yo which is ready & sincerly committed in our ltr, ( long term relationship ), well make love, spend time together, take care of one & other & etc. best that you are still a virgin, if not also can, so you are not affect by ........ ! sorry not to offend anybody out there, i'm sincer in looking for that gay which is sincer to spend he's ltr with one & only me. if you are my one & only, pls send me a e-mail of ; your particular, pic, likes & don't lik & etc, so to understand you better, sorry i'm only looking for ltr, no ons or etc pls. i sincerly apologize for those of your who are offeneded by my proposing here, i just trying my very best to look for my love one, my other site is now on imporving of thier site, currently unable to asses, pls allow me to leave my ad for some time, i mig t found my love one here, your kind understanding is greatly appreciated, for those of your who are not offended, thank for your understanding. to my love one : if you are the one pls reply asap i need you badly, sincerly cos i'm a faithful & committed person, is it turth ? then you have to witness it yourself. pls e-mail me in : gaverick_2000@gay.com sorry for been so long winded, 20001004 wednesday, 0120 hrs. tks..., regds.....! take care, love gaverick.

10/03/00 16:45:07

Comments:

James ah, long time no see liao, maybe we shd meet for a meal again?

Ey, be cool. There are many reasons why you could be feeling sick. We all fall sick sometimes. Go see a doctor first and see what he/she says. Then you will know how to improve your health.

It is not your fault you are falling sick. Don't be too harsh on yourself. You asked who will forgive you... it's good that you know forgiveness is important. I'm sure you are a forgiving person yourself. And I would say: learn to forgive yourself as y u would forgive others.

A friend of mine gave me this quote: "Forgive yourself as you forgive a child who fell down."

Neo,

You might believe others are living unhappy lives because they don't pursue what you think would lead them to happiness.

But don't you agree that people have their own beliefs too, which might be different from yours?

And don't they also have their right to self-determination, to decide how best to run their lives?

We cope with the different stresses in our lives in different ways. I even dare say to you, perhaps posting here is one of the ways we cope too. That I need somewhere to relief my stress and communicate my thoughts to others, given the solitary nature f my life?

Tolerance is the word. And if you sincerely think there are better ways with which to conduct one's life, it's going to be difficult for people to see it if you are putting it across mixed with strong agitation.

It can, and should be put across in gentler ways so that they might begin to understand and if so they choose, adopt your beliefs. One way, perhaps is to live by example, then share your life experiences of peace and joy. Right?

Just yesterday, I stumbled upon a website with a policy paper that explained the intricacies of calculating probabilities of marriages in a given population. Chances of finding a mate.

It suddenly occurred to me, how many of us tend to think often that it is somehow our fault we could not find someone to be with. We are ugly, we are not muscular enough, we are not good in tempers, we are no good in this, no good in that..., when actu lly it is because of bigger forces at work.

We are a minority, living in a state which is not yet ready to deal with or accept us. How secure can we feel about relationships (say: "Hey I can see a future if I'm with you.") when the atmosphere is one of deceit, hiding, fear of being found out?

And if you are still in the closet, what are your chances of meeting our gay friends and to find someone who you like?

I'm not saying that everyone should be 'out'ing themselves, that will have to depends on your own personal circumstances and stakes involved which you are willing to risk. I'm saying we should keep our self-esteem high in such unfavorable circumstances And there is always opportunities for improvement if we do see a need to change little things about ourselves to make us feel better. ********* Ok. Enough for now. Take care guys.

10/03/00 15:50:53

Comments:

Hi Amused,

Geesh, I think I disappoint you liao. Firstly, no one left spunk in my crack. Secondly, I am no longer a boy. In fact, I might be even older than you. Lastly, I am happily attached.

In case, you think it's some legacy issue. Sorry again, it's not.

But I did get out of my playhouse. I've been here for quite a while. I see some people posts great explicit turn-on materials. They post so much that it looks like some weekly or bi-weekly sex report card. Actually, it's great service to passive readers l ke me. What's more we aren't charged. Pretty much a good deal!

I always have a question for them though. And I bottled it until now. What do you want? Why are you doing this? Approval? Envy? Adoration? If so, why do you seek them? Issit because you aren't sure that you've done the right thing or you genuinely feel th t it's great party stuff? Actually, it's none of my business to know or even care about. You are right I have no rights to tell anyone how to lead his life. I should take care of my own. But I can't help it but felt sick at some postings. Sorry.

10/03/00 12:54:55

Name: Problem????

Comments:

just a small little thought..... me a slim chin guy....top......"pretty boy look" my bf toned chin who loves hunks, manly guy... flexi.....boyish look.... we know each other for abt 3 months then we decided to get together ...when we first knew each other... we know we aint each other taste cse he like manly, good looks, good bod guy ...where i like pretty boys..... but we still got together..... thru these 2 mths......i have tell myself since i have accepted him...i shld love him....... love with all my heart.... but i know i aint his taste ....he look and droll at other guys...... he brought up the topic of leaving me twice and then hold back.......he felt that gay world is still wide.... he feel that he is too good for me..........he dun like anal where i am a f eak for anal....... i have not been doing that for 3 weeks already although we have sex 3 times a week... *headache* any comments????? i am just headache....... should i give him up????

10/03/00 12:05:55

Name: auscent

Comments:

Hi Neo

Gee, you sure sound a bit angry there. I mean yeah, there are some people who come to this page who are very lonely deep, deep down inside. Yup, they sure can do something about it.

But then again, aren't those comments a bit harsh? Look around us - a straight family man who who goes home watching faithfully Channel News Asia until his bed time - isnt he very lonely too? Those who loved shopping, arent they pathetic lonely souls too? The point is : all of us are at one point or another.

And for those commitment-phobes you dissected, there may be more reasons besides pure self-centredness. Maybe they just arent prepared yet. Others I know carry so much hurt inside that they cannot bring themselves to love others let alone themselves. orgive them while they are desperately searching for self-forgiveness.

Take it easy, mate.

10/03/00 10:40:48

Name: Amused

Comments:

Neo:

Who the hell is the "you" are you ranting about? Slow down boy! you are hyper-ventilating. Take a deep breath and tell us what's really bothering you.

If reading this bulletin scares you, then don't read it...ok boy boy? If you stil can't control yourself, then throw your computer away.

We adults here knows what we are doing and why we are sharing the details. If you can't handle it - leave the room. Not so difficult right? Don't ever, ever tell us how to live our lives. What? - a comittment phobe left some spunk on your ass crack an after that refuse to be committed to you?.....hehehehehe.

I suspect you are referring to someone in particular here, so why don't you come out of your playhouse and tell us all WHAT IS REALLY BOTHERING YOU!!! Did someone here screw you and then dump you? And please don't lie about it.

10/03/00 10:13:54

Name: James21

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Hello zen, thanks for yr concern abt my problem.I'm being feeling sick recently,having breathing difficulties first,follow by tiredness and somehow i'm feeling feverish.I feel like vomitting and it seem that my health has turn bad. I'm scare and sad,i knew is my fault but who will forgive me? Regards!

10/03/00 10:02:33

Comments:

Here I am reading articles and articles of gay again. No doubt, the sharing of sexually explicit stories heighten my arousal levels. Some are genuinely good jerk off material. But this place makes me feel sad too. I feel sad for myself and I feel sad for ou.

It's loneliness that brought people here. It's approval that brought people here.

Why do you post stories of your encounters? Do you logon more frequently to see the response of others to your postings? Do you really love all the one night stands and sexual escapades that you had gone through?

Yes, probably you do. I just feel that there's something more than that. I feel that you're seeking the approval of others for what you have done. When other says "Happy fxxking around" and "Wow! That's so hot! Keep them cumming!!!", you feel good about y urself. If it's really that good, why do you need to tell others to feel good about it yourself? Do you really feel happy doing it all the while? Some of you say that you are commitment phobe. You think you are very attractive. Your credentials roll like a red carpet all the way down the aisle. People adore you. People lust after you. A visit to Rairua will always be completed with you leaving depo its in the crack of some willing men.

Once in a while, you feel tired of this whole shit despite the ravings of others. You want to get involved with someone and then someone comes along you think he's not good enough or that he's restricting you and you freak out. You deduced that it's be ause you're a commitment phobe.

Let me tell you straight; fxxk YOU! That's not what you really are. You are reacting in that way becoz you are afraid. You are NOT that demi-god mask that you put up in front of others and you bloody hell knows it! You are afraid that if someone gets too close to you, he'll discover that you ain't that cool, you ain't that great. You are just another normal guy out there. You are afraid that he might discover that you are really so normal that he or she'll just leave you and you will be all alone again. You reject people because you feel that they will reject you. Why? Bcoz you dun even like yourself. Yes! YOU HATE YOURSELF!!!

What do you want?

What do you want?

What do you want?

What do you want?

What do you want?

What do you want?

What do you want?

What do you want?

What do you want?

10/03/00 07:22:40

Name: Room For Rent

Comments:

Room for rent:

Fully air-con room for rent in Ang Mo Kio. Flat was completely and beautifully renovated one week ago. Room has its own cable point and separate line. Owner (mature macho type) works in the night and comes back only in the morning. Tenant can use the V and Hi-Fi in the hall (air-con) too.

Call 9751-9125 for more info. Thanks.

10/02/00 21:20:43

Name: BabylonBangkok

Comments:

Check out WWW.BabylonBangkok.com for latest updates of the opening of the new Babylon.

10/02/00 20:23:07

Name: Oral B My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

hi all: as the name implies, i love oral. here is 1 for the record:

My 1st Oral

i can still remember clearly the details of my 1st time with a stranger go down on my 6". that was a few years when i was in my final years of Junior college. as 'A' level gotten closer, most of students would take this opportunity to skip school in the n me of self-study. i am no exception.

it was a weekday morning, i was supposed to meet my classmate to study at MacDonald's in the old Plaza Singapora (way before they updated it into the new PS but killed the cruising spirit) My classmate had something on thus he would meet me later in the a ternoon. with no peer pressure, i couldnt even last 30mins into self study. i was bored and thus decided to walk around the premises. (sometimes i dun know how i did pull through all the way till i graudated from the Uni)

as it was a weekday and early morning, the place was near empty except for the staffs opening the shops. that was when i realised i was followed. i turned around and found a 40+ gentleman was looking at me. He was quite slim and had that kind of teach r-look (neat haircut, with specs, shirt and pants) Seeing that i was looking at him, he flashed a smile at me. my gay-dar wasnt that well developed then thus i couldnt sense that he was trying to cruise me. he overtook me and went to the toliet near Swens n. Before he disappeared, he turned and flashed that smile again.

till now i still couldnt understand why i did follow him (hey not that i regretted the decision) maybe i needed to pee, or maybe he looked nice and gentle enough. nevertheless, i went to the toliet and found him peeing at the urinal. again i couldnt under tand why i positioned myself near him but i guessed that gave him the green light. he moved close to me and looked at my limp penis. then he told me i had a good looking dick and without warning he lowered his hand to grab it. almost immediately my penis rrected into the full size under his gentle stroke. he turned me to face me and move his mouth to suck my penis. that sensation was unbelieveable! i had masterbated and had someone masterbated me before but nothing can compared having a warm mouth sucking my penis. also it was quite a sight to me, imagine a striaght and decent looking guy that could pass off as a someone else's husband, boyfriend, teacher, father etc was engrossed in sucking my penis.

he was good, though not the best as i later find out in my encounters, within minutes i was closed to cumming. i told him that and instead of pulling away, he actually sucked harder and pulled me closer to him. i exploded my teenage cum inside his mouth. couldnt even control my standing as the feeling was superad, i had to lean myself on him while holding on to the wall. time freezed at that moment, only my strong breathing was heard

while i was still recovering from the sensation, he licked the last drop of cum from my penis, tucked it back to my shorts (just in case someone came in) gave it a gentle squeeze before leaving the toliet. i was still holding on to the wall of the urinals while trying to gather strength. i rushed out of the toliet, the moment i recovered, trying to look for him. i wanted to get his contacts so that we can do it again. (the 1st taste of lust) i managed to caught him walking out of the building with a lady, think is his wife, who was carrying Yohan's shopping bag. he caught me following him, gave me a smile when his wife was not looking and left the place.

well that was the last time i saw him, after that incident, i frequently went to Plaza singapora hoping to meet him again but in vain. all those trip never did go to waste as i met some other folks for fun. but till now i always remeber this gentleman tha gave me my 1st oral and 1st (brief) encounter with a married man.

sorry for the length of my encounter, maybe the next time i will post my best oral encounter (so far) thanx for reading. feedbacks?

10/02/00 19:00:51

Name: Feng

Comments:

TIAN LIANG FANS! TAKE A LOOK AT THIS SITE'S PIC! =D~~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://202.84.17.73/aoyun/enaoyun/htm/20000823/78727.htm

Psst. Can see his crotch. LOL.

10/02/00 17:27:20

Name: A New Diving Fan ;-)

Comments:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/?/features/dv/2...0/ss_430_1.html

http://www.nbcolympics.com/?/stacks/dv/index_stacks_dv.html

http://www.nbcolympics.com/?/features/dv/2...1/ss_431_6.html

You want Tian Liang pics? You've got Tian Liang pics! Try the URL's above. If the 1st pic is not of him just click on "Next" until his pic is displayed.

I think accomplishments makes a guy more "attractive" and more of a turn on than just pure looks . Like an Olympic medal, or a Ph.D in semiconductor physics or a VP of Finance or a Booker Prize (guess who?) It makes me say "Wow!"

Otherwise if it's just a pretty face, I tend to think "But can he type?"!

10/02/00 17:07:56

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

Hi all.

Hmm ... life has been interesting of late. I guess i might be finally falling for someone.. but oh well .. more on that later.

Went to Rairua on Sunday. Was bored you see and my meeting got cancelled. The guys were cute and some were hunky. Only three who fitted "my type" tho'. Did get one who followed me into a cubicle and well .. good sex followed. He almost came immediately .. err... i think a combo of his horniness and my err ... whatever. It musta been a good 45 minutes. He came, I came... etc.

Anyway, we had a great chat after that and i hope we will keep in touch. nice face, fair clear features. Fit without being bulgy muscular ... 8-) My fave. My age too but he looked 25 ! (yippee) I guess one can definitely make friends there at saunas too ... you just dun need to be too "tao"

To: Spinner: Yeah... i once saw this chubby guy who was really grooving to the music. He was so infused with the music. In my eyes, he danced real well. There have been other chubby guys (and gals) who really know how to groove to the music. ... yeah . i enjoy the com any of guys who can actually keep step with the beats...

As for the guys who strip off their shirts and dance on stage, they are just eye-candy. I guess some of them can dance but i'll go for the two official dancers anytime. Especially the Chinese guy from 4 weeks ago. He seems to have been on break last Sat. br> In defence of some of the clothed guys who do dance on stage at WhyNot tho', i must say it is much more fun to have free space to dance. The dance floor can get very cramped. Also, the air from up high is much cleaner. You can see more too ! 8-)

To AK:

Singapore == Cruise City ? Aiyoh ... all over man. Isn't it great to live here ? Imagine when the government finally decides to just be officially open. The influx of even more established guys into this island city will be great ! YOu heard about gay sau a number 4 being planned ? THis whole place is gonna get too congested soon. .. COnsumers win ... *oops ... i dun mean swallowing that load".... I wonder if they will set up suburban outlets ... you know, following on the shopping mall theme. How about mobile saunas ? Should be cool right ...hmm ... As for Stroke on Sunday nite, err ... i think I went too late. Most of the cute guys left as I was oing in ... midnite that is *sigh* *grin*. Still had a chance to chat with friends tho'. There is Venom and the last MRT train pulling them away.

ANyone been to Venom lately ? Seems like there is less and less draw. Without Kumar. Without good music .. oops I mean err ... some of the music is quite undanceable .. okok ok... technically challenging to dance too lor. WhyNot last Saturday was Fabulous tho'. I guess the DJ has improved his taste ! (yeah ... same guys spinning)

ok ... enuff... time to ZZZZZZZZzz

10/02/00 16:35:43

Name: kevin My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean

Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Er ........ pardon me as I'm still crazy about Tian Liang even though the games over. Use the above URL to see a pic of him in colour. Unfortunately, it is too small!

10/02/00 14:45:47

Name: visiting BKK

Comments:

Can anyone confirm if Babylon is really closed until the new place is opened ? or is it that the old place is still opened ? Anyone been to BKK recently ?

10/02/00 13:33:07

Your Nationality: stand-up-for-s'pore

Comments:

Iheard from friends (more than one) and the internet that RAIRUA refuse entrance to those that they deem undesirable physically, meaning the old, the chubby and the urgly. I wonder is that true. Can someone and of course Rairua comment on this.

Btw Ra rua's boss (Alex) isn't too young either.

The comments that I got from friends is that these rejected people may complaint to the authority and thereby create more "raids" for that place.

Please have fun while it is still safe.

10/02/00 11:23:42

Comments:

James21,

I do not know how frequent is it when you say you have ons "very often". Let's just presume you have ons so often to the point that it makes you uncomfortable about it and you want to change. There are other people who are obsessed about something so m ch that other things in their life suffers? their studies, their work, their relationships. I hope you are not one of them.

Well, the first thing to do really is to accept the reality of the situation. No one can change overnight. The fastest way is to change slowly at a pace comfortable to you. I guess it is also very important to acknowledge that you like any one else hav sexual desires and they are very strong. I know I have very strong desires as well. And they are going to stay even if you successfully cut down or stop ons.

That being said, I have a solution that is tested to work (it worked for me too). You might want to try it out step by step and not everything at once.

1. Identify the patterns.

When you do something over and over again, there's usually a pattern you can notice. Think back to the times you had your ons.

What were you thinking before having ons? What were you doing before that? Where are you at the time? In short, one thing leads to another. You have to begin with a. thinking about how good it'll feel if you have ons, b. Go to a place that'll give you he opportunity, c. Find your target and do it.

For some, before thinking about how good the sex feels, they usually started off by feeling stressed about work, or upset that they cannot find someone to settle down with ? then start to think of sex as something of a temporal relief.

I am not sure what you were thinking before having ons, but you mentioned you find it difficult to control especially after you go for swims. Well, that's a pattern. Maybe the swimming pool is one of those places that trigger you off. Perhaps because y u get to see a lot of great bods? Or more important, because those are the places that give you the opportunities?

Whatever it is, it'll take a bit of consciousness to slowly observe yourself over time. You'll discover one or more of such patterns.

2. Break the pattern.

Once you know yourself well enough how you get to your ons, then you can begin to change it. At every step, there are alternatives that'll not lead you to having ons.

If you feel stressed, you can call a friend, have a break/ snack, do some push-ups, go out for a walk, listen to music?

When you already feel horny, and thinking about how shiok it is to have sex with someone? remind yourself of the other possible negative consequences as well. Think STDs, think Aids, think how unhappy you'll be all over again and complaining to yoursel you want to change. Or you can DIY lah (if you know how to relax and enjoy it, it can also feel good. :-)

If you think you want to go swimming, tell yourself: "Ok, there you are again you sickening pattern!" Go for a jog instead, do something else as long as it doesn't put you in a situation where you can get it.

Even if you go swimming (which is entirely alright!), you don't have to end up having sex. Sure you might think about it. I think about it too when I go to YCK to swim. It is impossible not to think about sex. Remind yourself you don't have to do it. R mind yourself of the negative consequences again. For example, getting caught (which means life-imprisonment).

(If you really must have it, please please take All the precautions. I can't stress this enough. It's not just yourself you are protecting but also those around you who you love.)

3. Practice practice practice. Replace the old pattern with new ones.

If you break a pattern already, but you have nothing better to replace it. Chances are real high you'll go back again lor. You might want to take up other things that are more fun to occupy the time. Spending time with family, friends, relatives? learn a new skill/ sport, improve your skills at some favorite sports? find out about things, people that you fancy. Find more and more and stronger and stronger reasons why you want to cut down/ stop ons so that you can remind yourself at those earlier stages.

I think I want to stop writing now. I have to share with you the new patterns of mine the next time, and a traumatic consequence I experienced from having sex with someone I got from irc.

10/02/00 07:37:30

Name: Golfnut My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Crusing Crisis??

Comments:

What cruising crisis??? AK said it right when he said the crisis might be there are way too many places to cruise. Plus the fact that there are three and a half gay saunas, why bother to take risks?....*smile*.

A good friend of mine reccently commented that previously when he visited the gay saunas in Bangkok, HK, Taiwan or Japan, he would always wish that Singapore would have such facilities too. Well, we have them in Singapore now, and he NEVER even step into one of them. He feels shy he says....*sigh*. Typically, you long for the things that you don't have. Once you have them, you long for OTHER things you don't have. How true is this statement in relation to men that we are attracted to?? Once we "get" them, do we not long for others??

Chinese divers are way too skinny for me. I am still wondering if Winter was kidding about the chubby Butcher providing massage services. Ever notice how butchers always have thick fingers? Makes you wonder right??

Actionkid:

Hope you enjoy yourself in Bangkok. Be safe. Btw, you do know that Babylon is closed and will reopen at a different occasion at the end of the year?

Have a good week everybody.

10/02/00 07:12:30

Name: Jadebody

Comments:

BLUEBIRDIE, PINKPUSSIE & HOTEL 81 - "The 2nd Cumming"

It's still pouring outside, raining "cats and birds". It must be cold and wet but who cares??? Inside the room, is warmed, it's fleshy, it's lusty and is sexual. Both BlueBirdie and PinkPussie l es naked as two bodies interlocking in each other's arms. The sound of panting and heart-pounding can still be heard and felt. Even the air is smelled with cum.

The aftermath of the earlier hot, steamy action left both exhausted. Pinkie felt that his c ack is much widened now as Birdie has gunned him hard and deep earlier with his huge hard dick, and has shot a big load of mass in him. Whereas Birdie, he felt a slight ache at his groin, he must have over-exerted himself while fxxking Pinkie continuously And Pinkie's cum has spattered all over his chest. It's rather messy and both have to wash up.

The shower room is small but with everything required. The hot shower after sex is exhilarating and sensational. Birdie enjoys it when Pinkie starts rub ing him. Pinkie has smooth hands! The hot water rivers down both bodies. Birdie bends over to kiss Pinkie - a prelude to start all over again ... hands were all over the head, tongue into each other's mouth, the blood begins to circulate faster ... Pinkie grabs Birdie bloated cock and starts to jerk him hard. Birdie's hand went down to Pinkie's ass to finger his hole... Birdie wants to fxxk and wants to cum again.

Birdie realises his full enormous length, without hesitation, Pinkie went down to grope h m mouth-full. Birdie went wild. Pinkie sucks Birdie hard again, his head bobbing up and down as Birdie pushes his meaty hard tool deep to throat him hard. Birdie pants and groans. Pinkie knew that Birdie is precumming, he quickly turns around and bend ov r, lifting up his ass... Birdie stroke his shaft harder and before Pinkie knew it, Birdie gave a huge thrust in ... "Agrhaaaaaaa!!!" Pinkie screamed out. Birdie grabbed Pinkie's waist and began to hump him hard, fxxking him like there's a never tomorrow.. the shadowplay on the tiled walls added to the orgasm ...

The rain continues to pour heavier, but its sound could not muffle the groans, the moans, the grunts and the loud pants inside the shower room ... ...

10/02/00 05:22:08

Name: JadeBody

Comments:

BLUEBIRDIE, PINKPUSSIE & HOTEL 81

"The Second Round"

Outside is still pouring, raining "cats and birds". It should be rather cold outside, but inside the room is warmed, charged with sexual tension, smell with cum. Both Bluebirdie and PinkPussie ept each other interlocked with their arms, occassionally kissing each other, playing each other's cock. After fxxking hard Pussie's hold for 15 mins and cum with a big load, it should be rather messy, moreover, Pinkie's cum has spattered all over his che t while his legs spreaded wide leaning on his chest. Both of them needs to go wash up.

The warm water running down the body is exhilerating. A hot shower after sex is even more senastional. Birdie begins to clean up, washing away the stain clinging on h s chest. At this moment, Pinkie came in, took over the spray and help Birdie wash. Birdie enjoys that little service Pinkie provides. Letting him touching his body as he washes. Pinkie's hand is smooth and his caress is stimulating. As both their eyes met Birdie bend over to kiss Pinkie and kiss him real hard. Pinkie puts back the shower spray holds Birdie's hose instead. Pinkie starts to jerk Birdie's now bulging cock hard, as Birdie wants to cum the second time. Both wet bodies in the shower began to ge hotter. Hands over heads, tongues into mouths, lips over necks, hands squeezing butts...

Birdie realises his full length, Pinkie went on to grope his big gun. Sucking him, bobbing his head back and forth. Birdie groans as he pushes Pinkie's head deepe into his groin. Pinkie knew that Birdie is now pre-cumming, he turned over and bend in doggie position, showing Birdie his hole to let his fxxk. Birdie stroke his shaft to make it even harder and plow right through Pinkie's hole with one big fxxking thru t, Pinkie screamed. Birdie went on to ride him hard like a fxxking machine lose control ...

The heavy rain outside couldn't muffle the load moans inside the shower room ... ...

10/02/00 05:02:41

Comments:

Yahoo club of a Sg male photographer....pics are regularly updated.

10/02/00 03:33:29

Comments:

Charles, I was being conservative when I quoted that figure. I've been at this thing for over 10years. Assuming I meet a new guy once a month and do it with him during all those years, I will easily hit >120. Of course, I may not.. some guys I do more tha once. But then again, what about all those orgy encounters, eh? Hmm.. I dun think I want to delve further..;p Anyway, for the record, I've taken my HIV screening recently and I'm negative.. meaning that I'm safe at least for the past 3 months prior (incl all that 100s of sexperiences of the past.. :P ). I have decided to keep on going for my tri-monthly test from now on just to be sure. And yes.. I resolve over and over and over again that I WILL be safe. It is scary when I think about them maths...

About cruising.. is there a cruising crisis here in Singapore? I happen to be at Katong Park last Friday evening and my goodness.. that place was teaming with horny dudes! And when I wandered under the flyover, I was greeted with even more testosteroney s it! There was a whole group of guys at the darkest corner of that place sucking and licking away!!! I dun even want to venture into the forested areas of FR! As for the ASH area.. umm.. well. to be honest, I just can't do anything there. I feel extremely elf conscious and that place is just too open for my taste. Very difficult to run and hide and act coy if caught... And it makes me feel like a hooker... And not to mention all the toilets at SC, BJ, RC, RP, OUB Ctr.. the gyms, pools, libraries etc. Singa ore is not just a 'fine' city, it is also a 'cruise' city, I think. Scary!!! :}

Incidentally, I'll be heading to BKK this weekend.. to get away from work. Anyone heading there?

10/02/00 02:24:38

Comments:

Kevin and others

Well, the Straits Times put one Tian Lian photo on the web. Wow! Great face & thighs & bulge, eh? Hope he does well. Yummy!

Spinner and AK

I've fantacized about one person or another being "the one". It's perfectly normal. But it may only be fantasy. Of course, if you give him the chance it may not be. AK, I was actually surprised your total was that low (neither an insult nor a compliment) -- I was expecting 300+; at least it is a compliment to your writing skills that it seems like so much more than it is.

My figure is about 125-150 partners (yes, I've lost count) accumulated over 20 years. About half of those came about in the first 3 years I was out. Actually, it took me a few days to figure it out when I did, and I was surprised it was so high as I consider my sex life always to have been quite irregular. At one point, I could remember 95% of my partners; now most of the ones from the distant past are fading from memory. Some not so distant ones as well.

But what I like about the 17 later years more than the 3 early years is that there are a lot more repeats, and more where there is some aspect of friendship more than just sex (for example, dinner or a movie when not having sex) (although I still occasionally have just sex), and more repeats with guys over the course of several years.

No, it is not a substitution for a committed relationship. But it's not bad.

A Sg Cruising Crisis?

Is the Sg gay community facing a cruising crisis? No more tales of Ann Siang Hill? No more midnight cruising in Tampenis? I attempted to find the source of this problem, armed only with my street map of Sg.

The first problem I discovered is that a Sg street may not always proceed beginning to end, but may have a gap. This is the problem that immediately becomes apparent with Ann Siang Hill. Please bear with the clunky graphics, as I present a street map of Ann Siang Hill:

0 0 = South Bridge Road

0 1 = Ann Siang Hill

01 4 2 = Ann Siang Road

1 4 3 = Ann Siang Hill

2 4 = Club Street

2 3 3 5 = Kadayanallur St.

52 3

5 2 3

The problem becomes obvious when subject to rigorous analysis. There are two Ann Siang Hills! So gays might arrive at the first one (#1 on the map above), see nobody there, and think that nobody is interested in cruising any more. They go home! Perhaps the ones who are looking for ang mo head for Ang Mo Kio. Some of us such as Golfnut, BW, and myself mistake Club Street for Chub Street and get lost. But the gays who are already cruising on Ann Siang Hill (#3 on the above map) wait for all of the other gays who then never show up. They become disappointed and go home. End of cruising at Ann Siang Hill!

Okay, now what about Tampenis? First, Tampenis is what is known as a "New Town". What does this mean. It means streets are numbered using the "New Math". No longer does 2nd street have to follow 1st street as in the past. That is too boring for a dynamic young country such as Sg! Nooooooo. Let's put Street 1 over here and Avenue 2 over there, and let us skip some numbers while we are at it. Let's jump all the way to Street 91; that will impress people!

So, with all this new numbering you would think that there would be innovations that would the modern Sg gay guy cruise. But nooooooooooooo. Look at Tampenis Street 211, for example. Oops, that's too modern! I meant Tampenis Street 21. Here's a map. Again please bear with the hi-tech cartography.

42121212121212121 2 = Tampenis Avenue 2

4 1 2 21 = Tampenis Street 21

2 1 4 = Tampenis Avenue 4

1 2

Do you see the problem here? You just met someone on the IRC and you are hot to trot. He says, meet me at the intersection of Tampenis Street 21 and Tampenis Street 21. You think he stood you up! But no, he could be half a kilometer away from you even though you are both at the intersection of Tampenis Street 21 and Tampenis Street 21. How long can gay cruising last in such an environment?

I hope this sheds some light on the problem and leads gay S'poreans to solve the problem of public cruising in Sg.

10/02/00 01:09:17

Comments:

As I sit here reading some of the postings, I do get a wave of sentiments flowing through me sometimes. Zen's thoughts about the ideal relationship, values and conduct do provoke, and Spinner's shave with the One makes one think. It has been more than a y ar since I offically broke up with my gf. But I realise that I am still stagnating. I am sceptical about finding the right person now. I do not think I'll find a guy who will fit my bill somehow.. I just have problems committing, especially to a guy. Can' really point a finger to the problem really, but let's just say it is a mix of my scepticism and personal preference.

I was at Rairua last night and yes.. I did have a really great time. A lucky night, really, as I managed to get the men that I really wanted.. good looking guys with great bods who wanted me as much as I did them. And they were nice.. we had good sex, and we talked thereafter. But.. it was none of those 'impressive instant' (Madonna??) where you'll know he's the one.. Sure, I lusted for him and I knew HE WAS THE ONE.. but more like for me to have sex with. And I know that I would be just another guy whom h had sex with. He prolly won't remember my name.. give a few more days.. But at the same time, I know that it works the same for me. I have lost count on the number of guys I did it with. Perhaps more than a 100. They're like a myriad of faces.. I can rem mber the pleasure.. but nuthing else. Thus, it is really a lot of emptiness.

My only fear now is that I may have become the monster which I had always avoided to be. In the past one year, I've met three really wonderful guys who offered to heal my wounds. But I ran away... I choose to remain just friends, whereas they want more. I cannot work... esp given my defiant nature.

Maybe I'm still searching for that ONE. Maybe I HAVE found him/her, but I think I've lost him/her as well...

But all that said, we are the masters of our own destiny. I guess I'll give myself a few more months on this before I embark on a renewed mission in life.. :)

10/01/00 13:26:20

Name: A New Diving Fan ;-)

Comments:

Ya, Tian Liang gets a perfect 10 for his looks too. Beautiful bod. Same for Ken Terauchi and Hu Jia. Btw this week's Time (Asian edition) has the Chinese gymnasts on the cover. Cute.

10/01/00 13:08:19

Name: Spinner

Comments:

The Best Dancer in Why Not

... isn't any one of those muscular hunks unfortunately. No they can't dance. It was this slim guy with specs and he was wearing a black and white pullover and track pants. Very J-pop looking. He was with his posse. And boy, can he shake his bootie.

If you happen to be reading this, I just wanna tell ya: Hunks on stage dancing? Don't be intimidated by them, they can't hold a candle to the poise and the style that you exude.

10/01/00 12:58:48

Name: Spinner

Comments:

You've Only Got One Chance In Life, So Use It!

So, last night my friend and I went down to Why Not for some boogie-woogie. It's been a month since I last broke up with my ex of 4 years. I'm that type of guy you know ... works out at the gym, lean, muscly, not gorgeously muscular with a body to die for but instead, rely on looks to get a hook up.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys have been to Why Not before, or any disco for that matter. You could be pushing your way through the crowd or jiggling on the dancefloor and someone (either a cutie or a hunkie) will catch your fancy and your senses heighten a li tle and your heart skips a beat. You've got an eye on that person. If you're flirtatious enough, you could give the guy a wink or smile and see where it goes from there.

Well, so I was there having a good time and some hunks did catch my attention, and vice versa too. I was enjoying myself, spinning around to the music, but one drink too much and I had to use the loo. My friend was with me and both of us squeezed through he throng to the loo.

My friend opted to chill out at the bar instead so I got to the Gents solo. After easing, I turned to use the basin. Just then, this other guy next to me also turned to use the basin. That's when our eyes locked. He was ... ordinary, not someone I'd class fy as a hunk. Ordinary looking, ordinary bod. He was wearing a red polo shirt. That was all I could remember abt him because at that impressive instant, my heart just stopped and my head SWIRLED. And the frightening thought entered my mind: That he was th ONE for me. The one I would be spending the rest of my life growing old together with.

Words can't express the confusion and everything that followed and I was at a loss of what to do. His eyes didn't leave mine as I turned to leave the loo. Thoughts were racing through my mind. Is he the One? Should I approach him? What should I say? Shoul I stay around here longer? And my friend was outside and I thought it wouldn't be nice leaving him alone and we went off to the dancefloor again. the red shirted guy was right behind me. The One. He stopped at the lounge sipping his drink. He didn't follow me, although I really wan ed him to. He just looked at me. And my gaze lingered at him till my friend pushed me out to the dancefloor.

I wasn't even concentrating on the dance, or admiring the orgy of hunky topless guys gyrating on stage. I was only thinking of the One. What should I do? What if he rejects me? What if he isn't very intelligent? What if he wasn't the One afterall? What if he's an asshole, what if he is just a tourist .... Then a thought suddenly jolted me to my senses. If I missed this chance, all these questions will remained unanswered and that is a thousand times worse than straying on the safe side and not taking that isk.

So I turned and pushed my way back to the lounge next to the Gents. I needed to see him, to say hello, to tell him my name, to ask him if he was the One. But fate, as you know, was not that kind. Because as soon as I reached the lounge, all I could see wa an empty glass. No red polo shirted guy. My heart sank. And somehow I knew ... fate gave me a chance which I had wasted. And I know, very certainly, that I will never ever see this person, who could have been the One for me, ever again.

So the lessons of my experience, I'm sure you guys are smart enough to figure out.

10/01/00 12:46:10

Comments:

I caught the diving competition with my bf in bed. i must admit i was swept off the feet by Tian Liang. He's SOOOOO cute! and when they do a handstand to dive, their bulge protrudes! wow!!! this olympics have been nice watching the chinese and jap gymnast and divers... the jap 4X400 m relay team also looks cool in their shades! hehehe.... love these cutey sportsmen! but dunno if their hearts will be as nice....

10/01/00 09:45:55

Name: kevin Your Fav Sextivity: anal

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

The picture of Tian Liang, the Chinese diver, in today's Straits Times sports pages is great masturbation material. Just look at his cute face, well-toned bod, full thighs & butt, & the tight-fitting trunk that does not hide his bulge.

10/01/00 07:56:37

Comments:

Winter

Aiyah! You raise Golfnut and my hopes only to dash them. So notti one!

Golfnut

Ong could still be innocent although the guy with the p--n tapes certainly isn't. And of course almost nobody is 100% anything. I'm about 95/5 but the 5 isn't worth following up on. But it would probably be enough for me to turn on to real lesbian p--n made by lesbians for lesbians, not the by str8 males for str8 males lesbian stuff that is a part of str8 p--n.

As for staring at someone, don't try it with African-Americans, as it's considered dissing (showing disrespect) and can be fatal. It's not a good idea with Latinos either; they are taught to avert eyes as well. Finally, if your driving it can be bad to stare at other drivers as it can lead to road rage. So USA is much more complicated.

turtleZen

The find your white knight (not ang mo, but the knight wearing the good guy's costume) and settle down forever image is not all that unusual in the gay community, and a few people even get it. But your less difficult option is the more likely, as you know. Though I don't have either one, for better or for worse.

10/01/00 06:51:50

Name: Winter

Comments:

Butcher (Profile: age 44, chinese, 1.7m/94kg, chub built, pale body, fatso look) is providing Chinatown massage service that can relax both your belly and thighs at affordable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact Chinatown market stall 156(I'm eside the fish monger)*Available 24h s & hotel and house calls only. Regular Clients and Army personel will charge cheaper rate.

Hehehehe! Sorry, Summer, I get a headache when I read your multiple posting everyday here! Get-A-Life, for goodness sake!

10/01/00 06:50:16

Name: sad_guy

Comments:

Agree with Zen, some people may have the most angelic looks and we somehow always try to imagine just because of that they have the most angelic hearts. That is highly utter nonsense of course although I do not dispelt possibilities. And when they reveal heir true colours, I am if have their looks or whatever, I will not do the same nasty thing to others but be a better (grateful) person.

Being played out or misled by guys from the IRC is a very very natural thing. I know of this particular guy who always go to irc gam on weekend early mornings. Stays in the commonwealth area and if you do go....you will end up knocking on the door of an o d man who stays alone.

If people want to play out other people, why do they take advantage of/ fool with a sad defenceless old man? Why bring him into the picture. Do imagine his bewildered looks everytime some strange guy knocks on his door early morning! Now thats a plu who h s either has no heart....or an arrogant one who does not think twice of "rejecting" you through this method for his godd laugh.

Now talk about arrogant people, what particularly pissed me off are those ajs people who think they have stuff to "flaunt" be hotbods, goodlooks, or self-imposed good personalities.....while I cannot say behaving as if they are from a 'different' achelon f "discreet n better plus" their thinking are wrong....but look carefully into their behaviour and mentality I am sure one can always find that dark lining in the silver cloud.

What particularly irks me in this case are that they still go around behaving they are the saviours of this world/ plu world or everyone else exists to serve them, or to enchance their "goodness".....

But my point is that there is nothing wrong with such nasty encounters...all part and parcel of aj life....

10/01/00 06:44:23

Name: Marcus

Comments:

**Erotic VCDs** $20 only. Deliver from Overseas. Pay in S$. Email for title List. Uncensored Japanese Titles available at a higher cost. Email for Title List.

10/01/00 04:57:51

Name: kevin

Comments:

providing body massage ,senual massge,discreet, for extra infor ,( housecall or hotel )pls e-mail me :)

10/01/00 04:42:49

Name: suntan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: toned and tanned

Your Nationality: sg chinese

Comments:

met this guy at mountbatten swimming pool. i commented that u have a nice trunk ( u told me it was from state) and u looked good in it. But i did not tell u how u will look without it. if u are reading this, mail me at the above address...

10/01/00 04:25:47

Comments:

Swimming instructor( Profile : age 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, tann body, boyish look ) is providing Swedish massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 95650030 *Available 24h s & hotel and house call only. Regulars Client and Amry personel will charge cheaper rate

09/30/00 21:05:15

Name: singsongboy

Comments:

ULTIMATE CHUBBIES!

singsongboy in very happy mood , last night loverboi want to make up for something, so make for us a veri special (new recipe) fish curry and take singsongboy to bed for veri special treatment--which i would like to tell u about, but loverboi absolutely f rbid, because he say he is chinese and does not want what he does in bed plastered all over internet (sooooo! reserved). but anyway, i in such good mood i gotta say something nice about sex to share... so here it is ...ultimate chubbies!!! this from book i mentioned before that make so much trouble..... but i give extract without any sweeping moral judgement as friend recently chide me for doing that...ssb thought it just gentle irony, but maybe ssb has no judgment about such things. ( i th nk i losing confidence in moral matters-- give up this and just go back to being slut eh??) ultimate chubbies, is from book biological exuberance. and section on elephants says..

both asiatic and african elephants participate in homosexual mounting (can u imagine being mounted by elephant)..... two males intertwine their trunks, gently nudge the other, touch mouths in 'kiss, place their trunk tips in each others mouth and frolic t gether(sometimes with erections). one male signals his intention to mount by extending his trunk along the other males back, sometimes pushing him forward with his tusks(tyhis gesture also used in heterosexual mounting),...(may) also involve one mail, sni fing or touching other ones penis with tip of his trunk... (homosexual) mounting occurs in typical heterosexual position and lasts about 1 minute (no good for ssb) female elephants have been observed to masturbate one another with their trunks (possible because elephant clitoris nearly 17 inches long when estimulated)--sori dyke stuff, but it interesting too! male elephants also form 'companionships' usually older bull and 'attendant' younger male.. in contrast no long lasting heterosexual bonds among elephants.... the two males are constant companions and generally isolate themselves (to be togther)( in these companionships they are 'exclusively' same-sex oriented).

(among) wild elephants homosexual mounting is a fairly common and regular occurrence, especially among younger bulls.... approximately, 18% of male asiatic elephants have a male companion overall, 45% of sexual interactions involve same-sex participants.

ok so that it. i have abbbeviated slightly, but try to quote accurately. if you disagree for some reason, contact author bruce bagemihl c/o of profile books, london. next time loverboi make me feel nice, i tell u about gorillas

09/30/00 20:32:16

Name: singsongboy

Comments:

to irc, thanx for sharing experience---just wanted to add that my own experience is that there is always someone who likes u. i doan set any standard, just look for guy that turns me on.(maybe this a chemical process caused by pheromes)

but u gotta go out and look , can't sit on bum and wait.

and got to be prepared to take a lot of refuses to get the good times

and one more thing, love yourself, if u dont, no-one else will.

armed with these principles, i get a lot of fun!

09/30/00 15:21:23

Comments:

Thanks Charles and Ah-Ha for that information. I'm actually going there for a holiday during Thanksgiving. I'll be staying in a hostel by myself as it's goingto be a solo trip.

09/30/00 14:44:12

Name: G-String

Comments:

Hi, guy to interrupt. This weekend, I will be going on an oversea trip specifically for purchasing of some clothings and undergarments. If U guys are interested in undergarment like G-strings and silk clothings, Email and confirm with me your order in det ils (colour, cutting, sizes & material) before Friday 6/9. Price reasonable. All information will be handled with strict confidential.

09/30/00 14:32:12

Name: G-String

Comments:

Hi, guy to interrupt. This weekend, I will be going on an oversea trip specifically for purchasing of some clothings and undergarments. If U guys are interested in undergarment like G-strings and silk clothings, Email and confirm with me your order in det ils (colour, cutting, sizes & material) before Friday 6/9. Price reasonable. All information will be handled with strict confidential.

09/30/00 11:40:42

Comments:

Zen & AcjcRower : firstly thks for your response. Your are rite and i have the same thoughts too.

It is for the reason that you have mentioned (acjc's last para) that i did not elaborate my other thoughts in my earlier posting. Somehow, that omission has given the readers the impression that im an old toad going for the heavenly bird (the chinese sayi g ).

To make it clearer, I may not be handsome but im certainly not that bad looking..except by our "delcared" age, i m older. He is a self proclaim hunk, so in that sense I am of a lesser being to him in everyway. Anyway, some ppl just have certain preferen e, so i guess I should not make comparison betwen him and mi. But if it does not pisses you guys off, i think i have got a better body than him...except that he wears tight shirt to show off pecs.. I wore a bagggy shirt.. he wear amarmi hairstyle.. i don .. but that tight shirt also give away his huge tummy...haha. He is very tan, im not.. (irc myth ; tan => fit => good body , what a load of shit ! )

(sidetrack to acjcrower, i have seen many guys going gym to work but but most of them concentrate on the upper bod.. just for asthetic..just to show off a bit.. and still have that huge huge tummy ... errrrr)

Anyway, it was not his fault, it is his preferecne. I am only angry with myself for being such a fool for getting hurt...during that time, I had even wanted to go gay sauna to "hang lose" just to see if anyone touches mi.. luckily i didnt..whew ! Sorri, i thot i spare you guys the bitching part but i ...

09/30/00 11:17:27

Name: james21

Comments:

Has been ons so often,as i can't control my urge of doing so esp going for a swim.Can anyone help by giving me advice?Hundreds of thanks.

09/30/00 11:00:16

Name: Golfnut

Comments:

Charles:

Perhaps you are right that Ong have mistaken my staring as a friendly gaze but I am not too sure. I was trying to let him know that I was looking at his body the whole night. When we were chatting, my eyes was darting ever so often between his face and his chest, thighs and crotch. He knows what I was doing and since he knew I am gay, and if he int rpreted my stare as friendly gazes, then he is an idiot....*smile*.

There ARE cultural differences between Sg and the US on two areas where your post is concerned. First, staring at another person here, especially a stranger is considered rude and threatening. There quite a number of fights and some that even led to peo le being killed just because they stare at another person. In the US, I was taught to look at the other party in the eyes to show sincerity. In this part of our world, not many people actually do that; not because they are not sincere, in fact they dare not look at you in the eyes out of respect for you. All these are circumstancial of course since Sg is becoming more and more westernised. My experience in the US or in Europe was that if I look at a stranger too long, I would probably get a smile from he other party. In Singapore, I never stared at a stranger in the face. I might stare at him when he wasn't looking, but never in the face.

The other cultural difference is how straights here behave when they they want to fool with gays. I am sticking my neck out here; I will be generalising based on my experiences and my observations. The only time truly straights here would fool around wi h gays is when the gay person is effiminate. There are a lot of straights here that would go for commercial sex with transexual, transvestites, or even cross-dressers that look feminine enough. It is a known fact that here that Changi Village (a seaside location near the airport) is a crusing spot for such activities. I even know a few straight friends that ultilised the services.

Having said that, there are supposedly straight men that have sex with gays - the none feminine ones. My theory is that these men are not 100% straight. They may not be bi, but they are not 100% straight either. Let me elaborate. Life is not exactly b ack(100% gay) or white(100% straight). There are lots and lots of shades of greys. There are gays, that will have sex with women once a while, like me, or there may be straights that once a while may let a non-feminine man fool around with him. I perso nally have had a couple of experiences with such people.

At present there are two straight friends that I "fooled" around with. C has three kids and was the elder brother of one of my classmates that has since moved to the US. For some reasons, C and I actually became better friends. About four years ago, I ame out to him and boy was he surprised, since I am pretty manly in my mannerism and speech. To be honest he is my type and I told him so. Ever since, when he visits me, he would let me hold and touch him, but NEVER his cock. Once a while, I would even massage him when he was just wearing his underwear, but when I grab his crotch, he would push my hands away. As far as I know, I am the only gay person that he knows and he does not go out looking for other gays.

T is a renovation contractor who overhauled an apartment that I bought. One day, he caught me staring at him when he was peeing. He jokingly asked what the hell am I staring. I joked that I was looking at his cock because it was circumcised. It was sp ken in a friendly manner supposedly between two straight men but of course you guys knew better. Somehow again, we became friends, and he would popped over when he has a project near my place. Now T is a married man in his late thirties with one kid. H is not exactly chunky, but he is short with hairs all over his arms. He is one of those you could call "Asian bear".

One of those days, he called me and said he was in the neighbourhood and his friends had passed him some p--n vcds. Could he come over to watch them as his wife do not take kindly to such things. Well, why not. Anyway, he came over, we watch some strai ht vcds and I got horny and hard. Now, I was only wearing a t-shirt and boxers then. The devil (please, no religious connotations here) in me started using my hands to hide/touch/fondle/rub my erection outside my boxer shorts in front of him, meanwhile xclaiming how beautiful that lady in the movie was etc. etc. Meanwhile T did nothing, but I caught him looking at me a couple of times when he thought I was concentrating on the movie. I could notice a bulge in his jeans but I did not dare to do anythin more.

A couple of weeks later, he called again with a new cache of vcds. He came over and the whole damn routine starts again. This time, I actually went inside my shorts to fondle my tool and he said nothing. But I knew he was watching and that inflame my h rniness even more. I finally told him I was too hot and I need to jerk off and did he mind? He said go ahead, this is my place afterall. So I took out my cock and started jerking off in front of him! I asked him if he would like to join me but he decl ned. So I had a good jerk-off in front of this hairy "Asian bear". Again, I caught him looking at my cock once a while, but he did not do anything.

This routine actually happened maybe a dozen times over the last two years. He would call me, bring some vcds along, we'll watch, I'll get horny and I start rubbing and jerking off myself, while he sits there with a hard-on and do nothing.....*sigh*.

Is he 100% straight? I don't think so. My other straight friends woould jumped out of the sofa and walk out of my study if I even even attempt to do something like that. Is he bi? I don't think so too, else the very least he would do is to whip his to l out and jerk off with me. Is he gay? Definitely no. Never once was the subject of homosexuality was ever brought up. He even likes those woman/woman scenes that I absolutely abhore (no cocks to be seen). I classify him as a straight curious who bec use of the environment that he was brought up, he could never, ever consciously fool around with another man.

So Charles, how would I classify Ong? I really don't know. I always, when they are conscious and awake (*smile*), let them makes the first move. Maybe, people like C, T and Ong, are actually curious and maybe a little bi, but we were all brought up and lived in an awfully homophobic society, and they would just not cross the line. Or perhaps they just find me one cute "Asian daddy". Well, I can always dream can't I??!!.....*grin*. Transmission out.

09/30/00 10:14:00

Name: AcjcRower

Comments:

irc:Glad u finally found the "way" . I guess this is just the kinda thing we have to accept in this circle.no running away from it...but,we can avoid such "disappointments" by clearly stating our sexual n non-sexual expectations EARLY.better to hurt in a chat...then to hurt after meeting up.

IF theres any of you out there who r feeling low about ur looks,bod,anything....the best thing to do is to DO SOMETHING about it.Go to the gym if u want...but just dun end up a gymfreak like so many ppl do...n eventually,when uve "made it" in terms of looks....dun u dare despise others n treat them like lesser mortals,for u were once so.Besides,diff look appeal to diff ppl. :)

09/30/00 07:05:11

Name: Zen (last time for today)

Comments:

Read "irc"'s posting. Buey pai, buey pai ... I would say generally everybody is buey pai... (as long as you make yourself feel kenasai by comparing with models). Even if really pai in looks, the best thing to do for me would be to accept it, and make sure I got other strengths so that in the end, I end up also buey pai... it is almost untrue for me that this is a cruel world where looks defines how attractive you are. I'm attracted to goodlooking guys of course! But I know very clearly I'm attracted to the because I imagine such people with angelic faces to have angelic hearts. I've met good looking people who are nasty idiots, and I can tell you how disgusting their looks seem to me after they show their true colors. If you got looks but no character, sor y. I don't even feel like having sex with you.

09/30/00 06:45:56

Name: turtleZen

Comments:

Boredom warning : Non-sexual material. Scroll up if not what you want.

I

Thank you guys for being supportive even though our values differ very much.

I hope it's been clear I've never intended to impose my values on anyone, nor do I have the coercive means of doing so, nor would I ever. I seek merely to express my thoughts with regards to my own internal issues so that there are people who can benef t knowing they are not alone in their struggles. No one else can speak my mind.

I urge you to see beyond the seeming melancholy. Who wouldn't feel lonely when he seems to be the only one believing in certain values? I am troubled also because I am tempted to be like some of you in your activities.

I have lots of questions and I am finding my own answers. If I say your lifestyle is not what I consider desirable, what desirable alternatives can I offer? Which brings me to my question... for those who want to respond...pls write to me.

What is the ideal kind of living arrangements you all seek in a stable gay relationship?

I've read about the ecology of the family. The str8 family has certain strengths that if enhanced keep them together. I wonder how I will do it for my relationship. After talking so much cock (oops.) about high ideals of Love love love, there are pract cal things to consider too.

To have a start, I'll share mine. My ideal used to be

1. (Dun laugh if this is stupid, I had this when I was 14 years old.) I'll meet my fated one by chance, some unknown place, we'll seek each other, we'll be lovestruck at first sight, then we'll have plenty of wonderful sex, living happily together ever after, fxxkcare the cruel non-tolerant world.

2. More sanity here. I'll expand my social circle among gay friends. I'll find someone compatible in values and aspirations, we'll live together in our own apartment. Impossible to be happily ever after surely. But will stay committed, smoothing out ou differences, accepting differences, support each other in fulfilling our individual or common ambitions in life.

People please write to me your thoughts on this matter. Positive, cynical, whatever.

II

I've been here long enough so I guess many of you knows I'm prone to sudden bouts of loneliness, depressing feelings. I have been doing a lot of thinking and I realise there are a few things I remind myself which bring me back to balance. So for those ho are like me, who bitch about how unfair heaven is, "where the hell is my boyfriend?" etc etc, here's something for you. Also email me if you got even more potent ones.

1. Happiness comes from within. (Charge me, I'm plagarising the great religions.) But it's damn bloody true. What happens when you rely on anyone anything outside is that once the person, thing is not there, there you go down again...Worse still if you try to be involved with a real bastard guy....(need I say more?)

2. If no one loves me, I can love myself. Makes perfect sense doesn't it, you know yourself best, how to pamper yourself with your favorite blueberry cheesecake, where are your erogenous zones :-) etc etc.

3. If no one pampers me, I can go out and shower my affection on others. So far the most important one for me. And I saw that if you show you are sincere over time, people reciprocate. Slowly but surely they reciprocate. If some don't, there'll b others who do. The only downside to this, sometimes you get too much attention. Sometimes you get unwanted attention. :-)

Ok. Next time I bitch again, tell me to visit this posting of mine. Thank you. Hope this is good for some people here. Ciao.

PS: Sting, I hope you received my reply by now? To every friend out there.....I will not be able to reply mails for a time to come. Yes. it's the time of the semester...kekeke...

09/30/00 06:41:13

Comments:

Few weeks ago, i got on irc and agreed to meet a guy..we spoke on the phone first and he seemed very interested so finaly i agreed to meet. I asked him what happen if he dont like mi..one of those questions that i would always ask.. becos most ppl who sta ed at home and ask u to make the travel plan got nothing to lose and they tend to be a bit more picky, they could simply reject u and get back to their house within minutes. But for the one who make the travel..and being rejected.. he would have wasted at least an hour jorney... so, my real purspose is to see how picky he is..whatever , its only a game ppl played, cos if they really wan to trick u, they could promise u anything..anyway, his answer was if he dont like mi, he will at least let mi explore his body (with the asumption that his bod is something ppl will die for..

Anyhow met him and i from his eyes , i could tell that was "disappointed".. he invited mi in and continue with his computer works.. then i asked him if he is disappointed, again one of those questions i would ask when i meet someone , i just dont like ppl to obligue(spelling?).. also also give ppl a chance to reject mi if they wan to.. but the irony is , on one hand u want ppl to tell the truth, yet u r hoping they would not.. u know what i mean ?

anyway, he replied "not disappointed lah....., but definitely not that type that i would make luv to .." that was really hurting , he could have been more tactful. but i respect his honesty... what to do , just pretend lor.. and talk on other stuff... but luckily, he was not that desirable.. sour grapes, you may say...then finally he made an excuse to go for a swim, and I took the cue and left..

Since that day, i was so "disappointed" with myself... lost all confidence.. i was miserable ,,i thot to myself.. nobody wants me... i kept looking at the mirror.. and asking myself the same question over and over again.. am i that shitty...

i decided to cruise to "test" my value..i didnt get any catch.. i became more miserable...it further confirm that im shitty? ..of course lah, how to catch when i have lost my confidence and even my gaydar... i dont even know how to cruise anymore, no mor see see, stare stare.. walk walk ... whenever i spot a target, before i could do any "fishing", my mind would always play trick on mi.. "u shitty old bag, ppl wouldnt be interetsted, so stop embarassing yrself, go home lah" , i would then quickly move of ... and get away from the scene...

At the same time, i continue to irc... got many tel /hp , talk on the phone etc.. but never meet up... too scare liao

a few days ago..i did the same on irc.. this guy sounded very sincere and was damn hunky, he dcc his pic without any "begging". Too good to miss, I thought. Though jorney was a bit tedious..but ..i picked up the courage and went for it...of course, givin myself the excuse that another reject will not hurt so much after all...

he opened the door, gosh, i thot i was going to have a heart attack.. he is so good looking... and so hunky ! ... and he smiled ! and most of all, without those "disappointing look" !. he invited mi in and i was literally shivering...u can imagine.. thi guy is a 100 times better than the guy before.. so what words would he used to "kick" me out .. i sat down and he came and sat next to the bedside... i was dumb and answer all his questions like a job interview...i was waiting anxioulsy for his to tell i to "start work immediately"..... to cut short story, he finally said "hey, dont be shy.. lets get started... " then he begin to strip and gosh, his face alone was already making precum in my pants... and now, his tone body... releasing his clothes bit y bit... until i see his nude body.. the thing down there is another bonus... how could this be happening to me !!!! am i that shitty afterall ? I still could not beleive it this now..

Sorry for my bad english.. but i m glad that i went thro that nite.. i m now more confident .. i still look into the mirror every morn but .. telling myself that i m really "bua pie" not "kanna sia" ...

09/30/00 05:45:57

Name: Kensou

Comments:

Saw u at yck pool this morning abt 11+++am. You was wearing a purple swimming trunk. U swimming for a while then u get up to change. I was the guy wearing a black trunk and keep looking at u.After we came out of the pool, u follow me all the way from ther to the bus-stop opp yck MRT. Now u was wearinga blue jean and white tees. I was the one wearing the white and blue converse bermudas. U see a while that i got no response and u left....

Hope to get to know u..as at that time i do not know how to response If u happen to see this posting...pls do e-mail me

09/30/00 04:21:41

Name: AAABabe

Comments:

(***** From BW :- Such explicit soliciting is illegal in Singapore and will degrade the whole site as a place of prostitution so the authorities can step in. Moreover, photo and telephone number posted can be easily abused. *****)

09/30/00 02:54:58

Name: Charles My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: nipples

Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky Your Nationality: ang mo@San Francisco

Comments:

Nick_go

No, nobody has ever been to Tuscon. It's a boring place. So nobody goes there. Sorry!

Actually, I've never been there. It is not known as a hotbed of gay activity, and it is in a state that is mostly unfriendly to gays, even though they have an openly gay Congressman in Washington, DC. Gay sex is illegal, as in Sg. However, some of the links at the URL above ("visit me") are for Tuscon.

It will be hot and dry, but maybe not too hot in October. It may be cold at night.

Avoid any and all Chinese restaurants there (in most of America, the level of Chinese restaurant food does not even measure up to the level of Sg's food hawker centers; I'm serious!) or you will be very, very sorry. Stick to Western food. (Mexican food should be *very* tasty--and spicy--if you or they can deal with the language barrier. It might, however, be on the tough side.)

StingRay

As for Boston, this has a very large gay population. In addition to Back Bay mentioned below, South End (around the Institute of Contemporary Art) was a gay neighborhood last time I was in New England (though it's been a while).

As for Chinese food, you have a chance here but you'd better have your good-food radar well tuned. Don't count on Chinatown having the best Chinese food, but there may be one or more good places even there. Check out what is being served to people before you eat at any place that serves chop suey, chow mein, or egg foo young. And don't go near sweet and sour anything!

Seafood should be a good bet.

Ahboi

Ahboi is...

Ahboi is baaack!!!

I have no idea what your Hoklish poem says, but I am sure it must be very chim in order for you to contribute it.

Golfnut

I hate to disappoint you but your friend Ong (not his real name) probably doesn't have the slightest idea you want to get into his pants. Straight guys, unless they are homophobes or closet cases (or both), tend to be oblivious to this stuff, even when scantily dressed. What you think is your lustful gaze he may think is your friendly gaze.

If a straight guy wants to fool with you (and sometimes even if he doesn't) he will generally either start something or talk endlessly about how horny he is because his girlfriend is out of town.

Of course, that's here in the US. There may be cultural differences with Sg.

Rikkikoh

There's an English-language book (which I haven't read) by an ang mo called Passions of the Cut Sleeve.

Jadebody

Okay, ready for chapter two!

Zen

Was going to add my ang mo advice after reading your unhappy comments, but I see you are okay and AK has already handed out the good advice so I don't need to.

09/29/00 22:43:46

Name: Golfnut My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: A little puzzled

Comments:

Ong (not his real name) called me up for dinner the other night. He came to my place, we went down to a Chinese seafood place at the coffee shop near my place (open-air, so we could smoke), talk cock for a couple of hours and then he left. He left me a ittle puzzled about his intentions since he is straight and he knew I am gay.

Not that I don't have straight friends that knew I am gay. There are quite a few good friends who knew. But Ong is different. We are firm friends, but not that close. Probably due to the age difference. He is 31, and I am 42. He was introduced to me by a colleague during a drinking session about 2 years ago. There was an exchange of cards, and he somehow continued to contact me and we became friends. He lived not too far from me, and initially we hung out for a while. During a particularly trying ime for him when he was retrenched from his job during the economic crisis two years back, he used to call me almost everyday. I have a knack for being a good listener and I think he needed that most during that period. Well he got a pretty good job soo enough and we slowly stopped contacting each other, plus the fact that he had a new girlfriend that he will be marrying at the end of this year.

It was during the period when he was jobless that he comes to my place fairly regularly. Now, I am pretty careful when straight people come to my place. I live alone, and I am fairly messy. I do have a cleaning lady that comes in once a week - the plac is clean but messy. When I was in New York studying, my mattress was on the floor and there would be books, periodicals, magazines (Time, Sports Illustrated, Fortune etc.) spread around my mattress. I have to step over them to reach my mattress....*smi e*. It was during one of Ong's visit that he innocently turned on the tape recorder and saw a gay p--n tape that my friend lent me and which I forgottenly left inside. I was making him a drink then, and when I walk into my study, where we usually hung o t when he visits, he was looking at the gay p--n (Japanese chunky males) on the tv!! I nearly died then. He sheepishly looked up at me and said he didn't know I go for that kind of thing. I tried my best to explain that it was a part of me that nobody nows and I would like to keep it that way. In fairy tales and fantasies, I would then see a bulge in his shorts, ask him if he ever tried doing it with another man, and then have great sex with him. No, nothing like that happened. I turned off the tap recorder and we just chit chat for the rest of the night. That was about two years ago.

Ong is one of those guys that I could have fallen seriously for if I wasn't careful. He was about 168 cm tall, nice manly body - a bit bulky, fair complexion, nice, jovial, open and sincere personality. Manly and sporty, he used to be in the dragonboat ational team. But of course he is straight and kinda young (29 then). I think back then, he treated me as a big brother and confidante. Somehow he could share with me his anxiety and concerns that he can't with his other friends.

The subject of my sexuality was never brought up again until reccently. Like I said earlier, he later got a good job, found a girlfriend that he loves and everything fell into place. He and his girlfriend even bought an executive apartment a little whil back that they renovated reccently in anticipation of their marriage at the end of the year. My contacts with him for the last year and a half was at best spotty. I am that kind of guy. If everything is going fine for him or anybody else for that matt r, I would seldom contact them. But they know that if they need any help, they would never get an unfriendly voice at the other end of the telephone line even at 3 am in the morning. I am perhaps a "rainy people" kind of friend as compared to those "fai weather" ones.....*smile*.

It was about four months ago when I heard from Ong about him buying a flat with his girlfriend. The last time I saw him was during Chinese New Year which was six months back. I met up with him for drinks and I realised that he had put on some weight. H looked really nice, even more my type. He was wearing a well tailored cotten white long sleeve shirt with a conservative tie, with charcoal grey pants. I hate it when people I am attracted to dress like that - so damn cute!! He told me about the purcha e of the flat and that they will be renovating it soon. I told him good, and be sure to let me know when it is completed. That was four months ago.

I did not hear from him again until two weeks ago. Again he was the one to call me. He told me his place is completed and he is living there alone. Would I like to pay him a visit? Ok, I got his address and drove over there at about 9 pm. When he ope ed the door, my knees went weak and nearly gave way. He was dressed only in a pair of flimsy running shorts. He was shirtless and what a glorious bulky body he has. MAMA MIA!!!...he look delicious! I stepped in, gave him a bottle of wine that I brough along and he then showed me his place. Hell, I never paid too much attention to his place, I was too busy looking at his body! The last two years had been good to him - he has matured into a fine specimen of manhood. Thick legs with great chest, and ni ples that I can imagine chewing and sucking all night long. Soon after we sat down on his sofa and started chatting. I could not kept my eyes off his body, and I want him to know that I am staring at it. fxxk it, he greeted me at the door half naked wh n he knew I am gay, and he expects me not to stare at his body?? We talked about all kind of stuff but there was one thing he asked me that I would like to share with you guys. He asked me if I am going to stay single all my life? As far as I was conce ned, that's a loaded question. I told him how can I get married? Didn't he remember the tape he saw two years back? He sheepishly said with a smile that he remembered, just thought he asked. He continued talking about other stuffs, and I let him know ith my eyes that he is one fxxking hot dude. Throughout the night he was quite comfortable with his actions, making no attempt to put on a t-shirt although he knew I was staring at him. I left around midnight wondering what the hell was he up to.

He asked me the other night when we had dinner why don't I migrate? I told him it was something I had thought about but my friends and family are here. I am nothing without my friends and family. In fact, my friends ARE my family. I think many gays ca agree with that statement. Very often for us, we find solace, comfort and support amongst our own. Not unsurprisingly, the song "We Are Family" is the unofficial anthem of gays and lesbians. We may fight, bitch and quarrel but we will always be family - weird, crazy, wild and whatever, but WE WILL ALWAYS BE FAMILY. Ong may not understand, but I think we do.

09/29/00 15:53:12

Name: Viper My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Spa & Gym

Your Fav Body Type: NA Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

We are looking for a fulltime marketing & promotion PR personnel. He must be friendly with a pleasant personality and excellent in interacting with all people. This is a new post created towards our company expansion plan. Very generous renumeration for t e correct candidate.

We are also looking for partime or fulltime housekeepers who can also interact with the customers.

Interested candidates pls call Viper at 2221226 for a personal interview at Stroke Gym & Spa, 22 Ann Siang Road.

09/28/00 23:17:15

Comments:

Zen, I sent an email to you a couple of days back but there was still no replies from you. Did you receive it? Am I under some form of censorship here?

09/28/00 15:15:07

Name: Nick_go My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: young

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Anyone been to Tucson, AZ before ? Kind to advise, I will be there in early oct. Thanks.

09/28/00 12:11:42

Name: Spotted in the street

Comments:

www.geocities.com/yoppoyo/pics8/Cap.jpg

09/28/00 12:00:16

Comments:

providing full-body massage , aromatherapy massage ,help to tone the body n soothes arching muscles ..For more infor or appt , pls e-mail me.( hotel/house call:)

09/28/00 11:53:08

Comments:

I hate these rumour-mongering shit! It sounds so tabloid and factless! But, then again.. there may be some truth in it becoz Manhunt USA AND Manhunt UK have both pulled out (though neither were really winning material). If the report is true, then i think it is a real sick sick joke and the organisers should be hung by their balls for causing such a blatant disregard for basic respect and causing unnecessary humiliation.. not just to the contestants, but to the gay population in general. It may be an open ecret within the PLU community, but please.. these guys come from all over the world and it is just humiliating to resort to such tactics. I can only hope that the report is untrue. I want to have faith (regardless how dwindling they may be...) in that th gays here are NOT manipulative and sex crazed all the time. Sick joke!

09/28/00 11:44:19

Comments:

(***** From BW :- To whoever posted this message, please do not drag BW into such murky waters. I am replacing the copied posting with the link to the original. *****)

www.manhunt.com.sg

09/28/00 10:32:17

Name: rikkikoh

Comments:

1. Cuthbert- u posted 23-09-00 re chinese site that discussed homosexuality in imperial court. my boyf collects this stuff, is there any chance of some ruff summary (i can't read chinese)

2. olympic sydney ...

is awash with beautiful asian men....going to work on train today with kennikoh we counted 5 in eye sight range... one young guy in suit (maybe vietnamese) outstanding, so beautiful, perfect skin, maybe i trade kennikoh in for him! exPRC families in our apartment block getting real excited about PRchina medal tally, one guy yells out latest score to us every morning!

09/28/00 09:21:16

Comments:

Aiyoh, I've been told by friends I sounded terribly sad in my last postings. Just in case u guys out there who know me personally worry unduely, this is to assure you all I'm rather fine these days... everything seems to be in place or progressing rath r well (love life inclusive:P)...

Guess I just have to stay away from this board for now to sustain or further empower myself. I am not ready to deal with elements here that are causing distress in me.

09/28/00 08:59:43

Name: Guy69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: pubic region

Your Fav Body Type: anything Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

I am indian; 32; chubby want to have a 1 to 1 69 session. I want to have 2-way funtime (ie. to suck and to be sucked; to screw and to be screwed, etc). Interested, pls send me a mail. OK!

09/28/00 05:37:26

Name: Blip

Comments:

I don't like to be busy body, but I read some forum message under Brandon, our singapore representative. Anyway, I like those guys, I don't mind having them as date. http://www.manhunt.com.sg/

09/28/00 04:24:30

Comments:

did anyone drop out of the International Manhunt becoz of its gay connotation? I couldn't find the article you were talking about, Blip. Anyway, the more I look at it, I think my fave choices would be Australia and Germany.. Denmark also looks pretty nice Malaysia looks not bad.. But then again, my luck at guessing has never been good..;{

09/28/00 02:45:15

Name: Nigel My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

Saw u at Raffles Place Coffee Bean Tea Leaf yesterday (27/9) around 11.10am. You were reading newspapers and also u were with your frend or collegue. U r wearing a greay biz shirt and dark pants sitting at the entrance facing the counter. I m the guy in b ue shirt and crew hair cut sitting opposite u. Not sure whether u r PLU but would really like to know u if u happen to be in BW. Hope to hear from u. Thank you and best regards.

09/28/00 01:47:28

Name: sexplanner

Comments:

I was at my club's spa in the afternoon, and it was quiet.. being horni and bored.. i decided to be daring.. in the jacuzi, i slowly pull down my shorts.. and let the jet massage my dick... wow, didnt realise it was that shiok.... then decided to hold my ick and direct it at the jet... the stream coming out of the jet was quite strong , so it was like pushing my dick away...within a few secs i shoot my cum, oops... i know its bad of me to do that.. but was not intentional... the jet was just to stimulatin ....quickly sneak out before anyone see mi....hehe..

09/27/00 23:02:09

Name: Blip

Comments:

Probably, we could have our own version of Gay Manhunt international. The recent manhunt rumoured to be gay related had caused two resignation from International participants. Read the story on Singapore Manhunt message board.

09/27/00 19:18:48

Name: Jadebody

Comments:

To all,

here's a little distraction for everyone ...

Title of Distraction : BlueBirdie, PinkPussie & Hotel 81 ...

It has been raining in the afternoon for the past few days, the weather is wet and grey, but in BlueBirdie's heart is burning with l st, and his crotch is raging hot. Finally, both BlueBirdie and PinkPussie decide to meet and consummate in some cheap hotel. It's going to be HOT, WILD and INSTENSE. For BlueBirdie, he has not done it for nearly 3 months - and he's hungry, very very hungr ...

Birdie works in the finance sector, at times he can gets very busy but that's good for him, for when his hands are full, he has no time to think of other things, but there are times when things are more relax, then time seems to go slow, and the mind starts to wander, eventually, his body begins to have urges. In fact, in 2 months, Birdie will hit the BIG THREE ZERO and next month, he shall have his first baby child. There are so much things that are going to happen, and there are so much things hat are not going to be the same again, and right now, his mind is full thinking and planning, his heart is full excitement and anxiety. At the thought of all these things and the uncertainty to handle what's coming to pass - he heaved a big fat sigh ... p> (As for) PinkPussie - hey! He's rather mysterious and dark - no one knows what's he's doing and even till today, Birdie has not even know his real name.

They exchanged numbers on the net, talked on the phone and made some arrangement. This afternoon they are going to meet, even when the weather is wet and grey, they are going to MEET.

@Hotel 81, room 69 ...

Birdie seating on the bed, is waiting impatiently for Pinkie to turn up, it has already past 5 mins on the appointed time - will PinkPussie lay me out? Will Pinkie not show up? Will Kitty made a birdie fool out of me? All these Birdie read so many times in the BW board - Birdie's began to question himself whether he was doing the right thing. At this moment, that was a knock on the door, Bird e looked up and gazed at the door in half believing and there was another knock, the air seems to freeze. Birdie walks to the door...took a deep breath...turn that knob...the door slowly opens...and standing there... was Pinkie, with a cute smile on his f ce - warmth and apologetic. Birdie led Pinkie in, the door closed, locked behind them.

"Sorry, I'm late. It's the rain ..."

"It's ok, I'm glad you came."

"... ... ya, me too ..."

Both of them looks at each other, not knowing what to say next. Pink e broke the ice by coming closer to Birdie, his hands went round his waist and gave him a kiss ... that kiss melted Birdie completely, he felt his crotch is responding. Pinkie proceeds to kiss his cheek, his nose, his brow and then stops at his ear, slowl caressing it. Birdie is exploding inside, his heart pounds faster, his breathing gets heavier. Every inch of his flesh is lusting after Pinkie's smooth body. They began to kiss each other - from soft kissing to hard rough passionate kissing. Pinkie has s ilful hands - he began to pull out Birdie's tuck in shirt and began to unbutton them without leaving his tongue in Birdie's mouth ... Pinkie wants to touch Birdie's cock which is already erected and hard - he unzipped him and touch Birdie's tool on the ou side. At this, Birdie took Pinkie's shirt out of him and began to kiss and suck his nipples ... Pinkie went inside his brief to grab that bulging meat. Slowly, piece by piece, their clothes were stripped and flown off - every tearing action of that linen hields triggers more intense lust.

Pinkie's hands were all over Birdie's body ... Birdie guides Pinkie's head down to suck him, Pinkie went down, kissing his chest, his nipples, his navel, and finally to that glorious part - birdie's cock is as hard as rod ... Pinkie not only has a skilful hand, he has a skilful tongue too, he pressed his juicy tongue hard against his huge cock and lick him hard in an upward motion while his hand is teasing his balls. This make Birdie went wild completely ... the sensa ion shot up his brain. Pinkie began to suck Birdie, and suck him real hard, with his hands grabbing his butts, pushing it in towards his hungry mouth, making Birdie deep-throating him. Birdie went wild because Pinkie is such a great sucker, he began to mo e in momentum, fxxking Pinkie's mouth, fxxking him deep, Birdie groans in pleasure ...

Leading Birdie to the bed, Pinkie spreads out his long smooth legs, inviting Birdie to come in. Birdie held up Pinkie's legs against his chest, position himself and went straight into Pinkie's fxxking hole. Pink let out a loud scream ... Bird began to thrust him hard and deep, fxxking the brain juice out of Pink's. Bird pushes hard and the bangs of two flesh could be heard loud and clear. Both of them are in absolute estacy, groaning and gasping for air, the entire room is charged with sexual currents ... and after banging for a good 15 mins, both of them came. Birdie came first with a huge load of cum, creaming Pinkie's hole. Pinkie shot up to Birdie's chest. Both fl sh kept interlocked for the next hour, before the next round of hot steamy action begins ... ...

09/27/00 16:27:29

Name: LOrlyPop

Comments:

Zen

Dont feel so dirty of yourself.....Most of P L U did tat for sumtime....

Even i m self did tat till i cum to realisation or the des re 2 b c mm itted to the 1 whom i l ve......

I will feel so luc y wh n the 1 i loved share to mi his past for it reallt takes tonnes of g ts to do tat................!!

but u m st t ke the risk that he may not b so understanding...... it 's may b he did t fl rt aro nd b4 has fo nd h s l ver

l stly , i th nk it's ur heart... ur heart will tell u wether to tell or just keep it inside.....

09/27/00 14:38:09

Comments:

I Almost Masturbated In The MRT This Morning!

As usual, I could barely open my eyes this morning as I staggered to the MRT station due to the lack of sleep. There was this sweet young lady as always, standing near the entrance, shaft a opy of the commuter papers STREATS to me.

Oh my God, then Da-daa, I was completely woken up by this very good looking hunk on the front page.

Sigh! ! !. There he was, this hugh picture of him wearing nothing more then an underwear staring straight at e. As I sat in the MRT, I just simply orgle at his muscular young body for some mintues, oblivious to the many female passengers next to me.

This young hunk is actually one of the participants of this year's Manhunt International in Singapore. He is Mr G rmany, but somehow is Thai. You could actually see his two soft pinkish nipples sticking out at you invitingly. And his black filmsy underwear didn't help much either in concealing his pouch.

And again, in page 13, there he was again. Another hugh icture with that black undie. By the time I watch the second picture, my mind just run wild with sexy thoughts about him, I almost brought my fingers to yank myself off. But fortunately commonsense prevailed.

Then as usual, when I reach my destinatio , I exited the carriage, ride the escalator up. At the end of the escalator, I simply dumped the whole copy of STREATS into the nearest trash bin which I often do.

Thanks, but no thanks. We may orgle at gorgeous pictures of hunks, but there is no poin mental masturbating. Tonite I will go to Rairua for the real thing.

Cheers! everyone!

09/27/00 14:22:17

Name: Ah-Ha

Comments:

StingRay: Gay places in Boston? Try pubs in Backbay. Also the toilets in Marcey is very cruisy. I once got hold of a Japanese who was studying in MIT and went to his hostel. You may also log on to search engine "boston gay". When r u going to Boston for tour, business trip or study? I just don't know why. I am late 30 yo, single eye-lid, normal built, fair and some say that's "Japanese Look". Back home in Singapore, I "bo lang ai".... those cruisers in gym and sauna do not even look at me at all ..... maybe I look soooo str8. But n Taiwan, Thailand, HK, KL; I was grapped within minutes I entered the saunas and was drained dry (after many cums) by the time I got out of the place. Sometime, I get puzzled why am I not "lak-ku" in my home ground.....? Maybe I better migrate to those countries, heheheheh.

09/27/00 12:40:33

Name: jamesG

Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

Just wonder what will u guys do when u get to know that u have been contacted with hiv?Will u tell others,blame ppls for harming u,do something that harm yrself like taking yr own lives?

09/27/00 08:25:11

Name: Bi-in-a-deep-deep-closet

Comments:

Zen

Sorry

Its been a horrid day

Bad typo - the comma was inserted in the wrong place.It should read:

"Whatever it is, don't give up searching, reflecting and hoping. Only the dead and souless do that."

Hugs

09/27/00 08:19:53

Name: Bi-in-a-deep-deep-closet

Comments:

Zen

I feel for you. Just dun know what to say but just need to let you know that.

Things have a way of turning out ok. Perhaps because we adapt. Whatever it is don't, give up searching, reflecting and hoping. Only the dead and souless do that.

Hugs

09/27/00 06:59:59

Name: shiong

Comments:

Dear Zen I read your posting twice couldn't help but shed a tear If we had the answers to your questions I think we wouldn't be here

09/27/00 06:19:51

Comments:

Thanks Ahboi for your mail. Sugar it is. Always refreshing to hear new perspectives of old things spinning in my head.

It's one of those funny nights I jumped out of my bed and just have to write something...won't explain too much, words tend to betray themselves this way. All are entitled to their own judgements.

Sting dear. I did not receive your mail leh.....I thot u too bz after arriving there...mail me again?

09/27/00 06:13:02

Name: kinex Your Fav Sextivity: office

Your Fav Body Type: office exec Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

The man that I met at toilet this morning 8 at CSC, you had my leg also lame on the spot :> So gorgeous but looked so str8. If only things could happened.

09/27/00 05:38:57

Comments:

providing full-body massage , aromatherapy massage ,help to tone the body n soothes arching muscles ..For more infor or appt , pls e-mail me or call me at 98571057 .( hotel/house call )

09/27/00 03:52:35

Name: Simon(sg)

Comments:

Male photography using Digital Camera. Images captured on diskette, which returned immediately after session. Email me for details.

09/27/00 02:24:06

Comments:

Hello Zen,

Well, I've tried emailing you once but you didn't reply. How have you been so far?

I read your posting just now and found it rather interesting. You have to remember, everybody lead their own lives. Different people have different values. It's not necessary to force yourself (or anyone else, for that matter) to conform to anyone's else alues and/or views. Why else do you think I've been so stubborn and pigheaded? If I have followed the route that everybody had wanted me to be in, then I'll not be the Sting Ray or the real -(my name)- that you know.

You have your own life to lead and you have your own views to hold. Only you yourself can decide if you want to change it or not. Others may influence you. But the choice to change is still yours to make ultimately. And to change or not to change, that'll take another whole different set of equations to decide. And one of the fun part of life is to figure out that set of equations, aka PRINCIPLES. :)

09/27/00 02:16:35

Comments:

Swimming instructor( Profile : age 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, tann body, boyish look ) is providing Swedish massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 95650030 *Available 24h s & hotel and house call only. Regulars Client and Amry personel will charge cheaper rate

09/27/00 02:14:57

Name: Scabie Penis (hehe)

Comments:

If you happened to have a bf, and you happened to be those type of pple who cruise for sex, orgies and having those ons sex rather than those relationship sex, will u tell yr bf the truth that u were once very 'OPEN'? Arent you afraid he may leave you for yr past?

If i know my bf is like that in his past, I wont like to stay with him anymore because he give me the creep that he might do again behind me (even if he said he wont)and i dont want to catch Aids. But if he reveal to me after a long period togther, then t o bad lor, just listen and forget.

09/27/00 01:27:45

Name: actionkid ;P

Comments:

yo yo YO ahboi!!!

This page feels like home again now you're here.. :) You've been watching me, eh? Actually, I was very much aware.. I could sense all that peeping and prying... :P Basing on my "heyday", I have toned down tremendously, duncha think? :) Good to see you and h pe that the sun is always bright and sunny downunder and forever rosy.. :)

Kawan.. sure.. it'll be good to chit chat. I went there for.. errmm.. well.. no expectations really. JimmyW and I were there after dinner and just thought of breathing the nite air. The rest were really incidental... Email me or sumthing and we can exchan e numbers, yah?

woah.. Manhunt Germany was on the Streats cover.. soooo cute!!! Hahah.. I am definitely a sucker for that thai look!! I want him to win!!!

09/27/00 01:21:08

Name: Just me

Comments:

To Zen:

You needn't doubt Life too much

Life's but a stage of comedies and tragedies

But whether the tale's end is sad or happy

You as the lead will have some control, no matter what

Look, the sun rises each new day with hope

Life's but a neverending story

Let those sun rays enter your life and dreams

And you'll find your world more beautiful than ever

translated from an old Chinese xinyao which I cherish ~~ also dedicated to all those who share similar experiences

09/27/00 01:20:30

Name: actionkid :)

Comments:

Zen.. I've been reading and rereading your piece and well... I hope the melancholia is something that will blow over. I just want you to know that everyone has their ideals. I had mine and it was very much similar to yours too. And yeah.. things happen an along the way, we become cynical. We do things which go against our principles. But, there is no wrong or right to it. Everyone is entitled to deal with things the way they want to. Most importantly, we shouldn't impose ourselves on others. I do not advo ate the lifestyle I'm leading. I am merely sharing them, for the benefit of the readers here.. for various reasons.. for those who seek to "learn" the "right and safe" way of doing "it" here in Singapore, and for the voyeurs, who know what's happening but do not dare to indulge due to some reason or other... and for myself.. to accept what I am... Whatever the case, I assume the readers here are of the sound mind to differentiate the wrong from the right, and that each one of us holds our own unique princ ples with regard to relationships and public sex.

I still believe in love. And I still believe that I will cease and stop the moment I feel it again. A lot of the guys here will do it too. In fact, I know of a few who are already very much in love and fully committed. This IS a phase. The gay lifestyle i more than about cruising and free sex. It is a lifestyle and hence, there are myriads of it... facets that glimmer and glitter differently, depending on the eyes that see them..

I'm not too sure about this.. but is it your birthday? Anyway, hope you had a great one! SMILE!!! :)

09/27/00 00:02:02

Comments:

If you like to own a copy of HK cat3 movies (eg. Bishonen, Happy Together, The Accident.....), send me an email.

09/26/00 23:58:57

Name: ahboi

Comments:

you-hoo, AK - miss u too! [ahboi blows wind, i mean kisses to AK] :-) And I have been watching your every move and I mean every move, so don't even think about it! hahahahaha...

Zen sweetie, happy birthday! I wrote to you privately so check if you've got male...er, mail I mean! :-)

Golfie, thanx for the welcome note and I warmly welcome your partiality towards Teochew men. I AM TEOCHEW, so u have to "chai-kwang-hor!" *LOL*

Charles, gwandongwa for "bolster" is "larm-chum". Good luck with bolster-hunt! :)

09/26/00 19:04:04

Comments:

Birthday Wish 2000

Lust is like hatred, like a drug addiction. If you let it go wild, it will go wild. The blowing wind becomes a hurricane, it gets bigger and bigger...but essentially you run in circles. You jump from one guy to another, you want somebody there to give he physical intimacy, and you don't want all that emotional baggage start coming in, so you go round again and again...you have your threesomes...orgies...to compensate the need for a sense of involvement in something bigger, bound together by this animal stic drive.

I feel lonely. I feel lonely in this scheme of things I have thrown myself into. There is no faith in relationship. No faith in commitment. And I am supposed to believe it is because my values are outdated with the fashionable values of our time. I am randed the conservative gang as someone once remarked. Even though I've moved so much along the continuum, from total abstinence, to advocating a monogamous relationship, to advocating protective measures. And still that is not enough? Since when the idea of moderation has become one with occasional unprotective sex is practiced? How far more do I need to go before I cease to be who I like to be?

I feel torn right down the middle. One part of me sees my loving parents everyday I come home, remembers those dear gay friends whose relationships endures for years. The other part of me seeing the pure physical lust, knowing there are people, people ike me, my parents and friends, indulging in sex of all sorts in all sorts of places.

I have also followed my impulses and desires, fulfilling my fantasies, seeing them turn into my worst deeds, causing hurt on myself and others. Much as I disagree, seems I have to respect people's right to live their lives as they sees fit. I hope they are not as sad as I once was.

Who doesn't have loneliness? Who hasn't been hurt before? Who doesn't have the impulses? Who doesn't have a past of their own? All of these I have, and they will not deter me from finding someone to build a lasting love. There is much I can learn, like the gift of gentle loving kindness. There is good weather out there. God help me move out of this blowing wind.

09/26/00 16:39:55

Name: freeze

Comments:

To the guy i saw at 3pm walking towards tampinese sports complex, please e-mail me if you happened to see this. Would like to talk to you :-)

09/26/00 15:36:58

Name: kawan

Your Fav Body Type: fit

Comments:

Hey actionkid, just like to meet up for a chat la! I seldom went inside as it was too dark.No much action for me, but still better than staying at home. Sometime a small group of my friends would show up and U will never feel alone.

09/26/00 14:25:15

Name: Ben

Your Nationality: sgp

Comments:

Saw you @ Queenstown Swimming Pool today at 5pm. We both finished our laps and left the place at the same time. Too shy to approach you as you drove off. Please write if you read this. Thanks

09/26/00 14:16:53

Name: Zen jumps up and down in delight..."Ahboi!!!!"

Comments:

I also very the chin chai

Za wa wu lang ai.

I no longer feel kanna sai

Because my heart really buay pai

Saturday ga nang kee Citilink kia kia

Kuah dio couple couple

Happy Happy di Bugis Junction

Kuah liao jin hua hee?

They say aye say toh aye sai

Bueh sai toh bueh sai

Hang cheng although pai

Tan koo chiew oi sai

Gu Za I wait and wait

Ji zun might as well go and date

Boh lang date wa, wa ga lang date

An neh ban ban kee liao gai bat lang, chuey wa ey mate.

09/26/00 14:11:29

Comments:

Hi, can anyone tell me where are the gay places concentrated in Boston?

09/26/00 13:59:30

Comments:

ahboi!! Was that really youooooooo?? I missed you!!!

09/26/00 12:34:16

Name: Aqua My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Wonder if anyone got the same fetish as i have. I love those running shorts and vest, esp. those 'Dri' material like NIKE... very sexy shorts with side opening, and the vest make me feel more hunky. As i'm small frame , i buy small size and i couldn't help but got erections when i wear them! It gets hard when i jog in them.... usually ended jerking in the toilet after exercising.

My fav... S'pore Poly track. I sometimes also wear that at East coast, ann siang, west coast to make me feel horny and attract others....

Who's like me?

09/26/00 12:27:20

Name: DL

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Falling in Love with a Str Friend

I have a good buddy while i was in my previous job. He's a caring and helpful person who always give me moral support and advice when i had difficulty in my job or health. Though we don't share similar interests, we were sought of bonded as lunch mate and group outings.

Slowly things a bit changed as he got to mix with other guys from the same place who are much more line with his behaviours. (i'm more reserved quiet type, while he's garang and manly) I do feel neglected but i didn't want that to affect our frenship. Once a while he'll try to put some attention back to me. That shows he still value me as a fren.

Now i've left the place. We do meet oncea awhile as a group. I wish to have 1-1 meeting but i know he'll feel weird. We are unattached. I know he's hoping to find a gf and he also thought i;m like him. That's becoz i still don't dare to reveal my sexu lity to him and my ex-colleagues. I wish to tell him i love him , but i think it will end our frenship coz he won't accept this kind of 'nonsense' (I know he dislikes gays). How, am i going to remain like this. If he ever got attached , it'll be harder fo me to meet him and i'll feel more upset.....

09/26/00 10:14:56

Name: James

Comments:

Just curious whether Ahboi and Actionkid are attached?

09/26/00 08:51:02

Name: forfxxk

Comments:

FR stands for Fort Road. Head down to East Coast Park ... cycle, drive, walk, swim or jog all the way to the west end (facing toward the city) and you reached the end of the park (not really the end but the area was around there) where the road junction ended. If you are gay i th nk u can a bit try and error know the place is there.

09/26/00 08:15:00

Name: Golfnut

Your Fav Sextivity: Toying with Newbies

Comments:

To Curious??:

You are a newbie right? You ask why this site is named Blowing Wind?

Well it is actually very straight forward. This site is for gays to share their most intimate/ sexy/embarrassing moments. Things that they can't share with their parents, school councellors or their bosses.

Ok, what does gays like to do a lot? Blow right? Ever heard the word blowjob? If not, then go back to homework you naughty boy. Ok, what about the other big thing that gays like to do and can't tell their parents, or colleagues or best straight friend . Screw backside or kenna screw backside right? (Ok that sounds vulgar, but the act is the same whether you call it anal sex, or sodomy or whatever) Ok, so, when someone kenna screw backside, (OK lah!! to all the horrow stricken seasoned BW readers, I' l stop using the damn words!! but if this newbie get confused - the blame is on you!), or rather engages in anal sex, then sometimes when we have gas in our belly, we farts, or let go wind. It is a fairly common thing when we have anal sex, common but em arrassing.

So, we have blowjobs and letting wind out of our ass when we get screwed (or engages in anl sex), combine them together, you get Blowing Wind. Understand? If not, refer to the BW's main page - it is explained in detail right at the top of the page. See if you can find the true secret meaning in between the lines.

And to Ahboi, the other great celestial being with supernatural powers like speaking German, and writing in verses that's so cheem only the Bengs amonsgt us can relate to :

Welcome Back!!

Feminine Lover:

Man, you sound so man you bring out the feminine part of me - and I thought I am so man myself. Good luck to your search. But remember that manly man can give good good blow jobs too.....*grin*.

09/26/00 07:27:52

Name: Curious??

Comments:

May I know why is the site known as "Blowing Wind"?

09/26/00 07:05:21

Name: ahboi

Comments:

Recently, I was bestowed with a [forlorn] love poem in Hokkien, which I now in turn share with you guys albeit with a teensy weensy tweak. Enjoy!

I already very the chin chai

Why still boh lang ai?

They say I kanna sai

But my heart really buay pai

Saturday kee Fort Road

Kuah dio couple couple

Prrey prrey in the jungle

Kuah liao lao saliva

They say aye say toh aye sai

Bueh sai toh bueh sai

Hang cheng although pai

Tan koo chiew oi sai

So I wait and wait

For that thing call fate

Whole life boh lang date

Don't know when can mate?

I humbly apologise to fellow BWers [who do not comprehend Hokkien] for not availing an equivalent "English" version as the nuance will have been lost in an attempt to do so. Any hint of parochialism is unintentional. :-)