Male HQ

I Need Help

IPMan576

19 hours ago, IPMan576 said:

I been eating a lot in night time , but I really feel very very hungry at night time. If I continue to eat at night is it ok, how come second days I feel full. 

This is just a habit though you can slowly correct it. Try to reduce the amount of food first that you take in the night. My suggestion switch to something light and filling like fruits and yogurt. Eat a proper dinner and have fruits and yogurt if you're really hungry at night. Then slowly cut it down. Having snacks such as nuts are good too. But mainly reduce it in volume.

Its okay to eat breakfast by the way. Its a good habit to kick start your day. <--- I used to skip it as well but not anymore ; having breakfast improves your metabolism rate as well unless you're doing Intermittent Fasting. 

Overtime you'll get used to not eating so much in the night, trust me its painful but your body will adapt. Don't simply give in each time you feel hungry or it will just continue to be a bad habit.

Nevertheless....

• 2 weeks later...

i use to have supper like hor fun, western food , satay, chicken wing or kfc after 9pm.

so i cut down by eating 3 biscuit, slowly to drink milo before bed.

after that i stop and quit within a month.

of course when i start out, the hunger was a torture to me....stomach growl and moan, need alot of determination - i must say that.

On 29/09/2017 at 1:08 PM, IPMan576 said:

I been eating a lot in night time , but I really feel very very hungry at night time. If I continue to eat at night is it ok, how come second days I feel full. 

R u eating enough the day?

And what types of food r u eating? Junk, healthy, process, natural etc?

22279774_1619679501386443_58149794634438

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.