Male HQ

how to find regular FBuddy?

Astroboy69

Guest Sport-coholic
10 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

It;s hard to find someone compatible! U need fate I guess! haha

9 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Sauna start finding guys you like then play with them and ask if he's in for it 

In sauna needs fate too. 

• 1 month later...

any slim or lean guys here to be fuck buddies ?

"Success has nothing to do with what you Gain or Accomplish for Yourself.
It's What You have Done for Others."
"Development of a country has nothing to do with High Economic Growth Rates,

Its about to what extent have Human Life in the country been Enriched."

By Myself ~~~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 72%dark
On 16/10/2017 at 10:15 PM, Rice60640 said:

Fuck buddies are not found. They are cultivated. You have spend time and energy. 

Sorry to disagree. In most things I’m very much a believer in making the effort. But when it comes to sexual compatibility it’s really not something that can be cultivated, it’s as simple as the two people must have sexual likes and habits that complement. At the end of the day it’s about mutual pleasure. You can’t tell two tops or two bottoms to ‘cultivate’ their fuckbuddy relationship, for example, and the same thing applies to other aspects of sexual intercourse.

@NeoAstro, thanks for the great advice. I just want to point out though that there are people like me who would rather not communicate so much about themselves with a fuckbuddy. To me the relationship you describe is rather too intimate, more like a friendship (with benefits) or something akin to a BF. For some of us, a certain degree of anonymity can be a relief and an escape from the banality of our everyday lives. Sometimes we just want someone who wants us simply for our physical selves.

Nothing about mutual pleasure or sexual compatibility.  Two tops or bottoms who like each other can still have fun and gratification.  It is the preference of age and race that people get rejected.  You don't have to show your face, you will get rejected by telling your age or race.

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:53 PM, 72%dark said:

Sorry to disagree. In most things I’m very much a believer in making the effort. But when it comes to sexual compatibility it’s really not something that can be cultivated, it’s as simple as the two people must have sexual likes and habits that complement. At the end of the day it’s about mutual pleasure. You can’t tell two tops or two bottoms to ‘cultivate’ their fuckbuddy relationship, for example, and the same thing applies to other aspects of sexual intercourse.

@NeoAstro, thanks for the great advice. I just want to point out though that there are people like me who would rather not communicate so much about themselves with a fuckbuddy. To me the relationship you describe is rather too intimate, more like a friendship (with benefits) or something akin to a BF. For some of us, a certain degree of anonymity can be a relief and an escape from the banality of our everyday lives. Sometimes we just want someone who wants us simply for our physical selves.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest 72%dark
On 23/12/2017 at 9:28 PM, LeanMature said:

Nothing about mutual pleasure or sexual compatibility.  Two tops or bottoms who like each other can still have fun and gratification.  It is the preference of age and race that people get rejected.  You don't have to show your face, you will get rejected by telling your age or race.

Hmm, perhaps your definition of "fuckbuddy" is different from mine, but a fuckbuddy is not the same as a one-night stand; crucially, a fuckbuddy is someone with whom you can and want to have sex repeatedly. So yes, two tops or two bottoms could certainly have fun together—for instance they could just jerk each other off;

but if they really like and want to have anal sex, someone is going to have to compromise and assume a role that he may not enjoy. And once someone's enjoyment is compromised, how well is that fuckbuddy 'relationship' serving him? What then is the point of remaining fuckbuddies with that specific person rather than someone more compatible? The same reasoning applies to other aspects of sexual intercourse (top/bottom role is just one example).

16 hours ago, 72%dark said:

Hmm, perhaps your definition of "fuckbuddy" is different from mine, but a fuckbuddy is not the same as a one-night stand; crucially, a fuckbuddy is someone with whom you can and want to have sex repeatedly. So yes, two tops or two bottoms could certainly have fun together—for instance they could just jerk each other off;

but if they really like and want to have anal sex, someone is going to have to compromise and assume a role that he may not enjoy. And once someone's enjoyment is compromised, how well is that fuckbuddy 'relationship' serving him? What then is the point of remaining fuckbuddies with that specific person rather than someone more compatible? The same reasoning applies to other aspects of sexual intercourse (top/bottom role is just one example).

If he likes your cute face and bod and cock,  he will compromise his position for you.  Every guy can a bottom but not every bottom can be a top.  If both are bottom, then the term fuckbuddy is not applicable.   

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/12/2017 at 7:53 PM, 72%dark said:

For the sake of "safety", I think what @NeoAstro suggested is a preferred method. The best way to be safe is to know the person's sexual history. Yes, maybe there is no need to talk abt family, work or even interest but a person's sexual history shows what kind of person he is and to the extend of his "risk appetite". Most of us wants a fuckbuddy becos we do not want to engage casual sex with strangers which put ourselves at higher risk.

(side note, you guys would've been getting FB or FWB much more easily than I do since you guys fit in the cookie cutter of what the gay community demands (don't try to talk to me about preferences), but then again, to each their own)

It's all about communication. @NeoAstro made incredibly perfect description on getting one. It's not really that hard to find at all. It's all about making efforts on trying to find one that fits the both of you, and compromise accordingly. Sure it's fine not to share a lot about your personal life, but you still need to find something between the two of you guys to stay close together. Else it's gonna be another one night stand and it won't work out.

On 12/22/2017 at 7:53 PM, 72%dark said:

No need to be sorry for having your own opinion. What I meant is that you can find some guy for an ONS but if you want the ONS to become a regular then you need to spend time and energy and cultivate the relationship. 

Now it’s my turn to disagree. My FB and I are both tops but we like each other enough to be regular FB.  I think for us it’s the companionship, conversation and intimacy. Sex is just the cherry on top. Does it work for everyone?  Probably not. But it could happen is my point.