Male HQ

Weight Loss & Body Building - Encouragement

cmlf

Guest Normalme

I think these types of extreme videos actually have the opposite effects !! :frustrated:

ONE look and most will want to give up, for it's almost mission impossible. 

But then, for those already obese ones, you really must do something about it. The pains when you get sick is 10x worse than any exercise now. Just look into that future you, do the exercises and imagine that pain is reduced by 10x now. You gain 9x.

But then, there are those who don't see the coffin will not shed tears. That laziness inertia is just too comfortable to overcome. No matter what anybody says, they'll have 101 excuses, they hope to die instantly when the day comes. I always tell these people, you are what you deserve.

Don't cry when the coffin comes, remember your 101 excuses and go peacefully, most of them actually painfully because modern medical technology do not let you die easily.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope to hear more of such inspirational.............

ie without gym, just these will do:  (yes, 1 will argue he is born w gd genes hence just do some pikes will do)

if hungry , need to snack : eat carrots ( I think many males hated carrot, not sure why, and pls don't say rabbits like me will never understand!!)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.