Male HQ

?? Aka The Eye Us Version

IkuTube

Thread Started By: nvms

Posted: February 19, 2008 01:21 am

Official URL :

http://www.theeyethefilm.com/

hmmm... doesn't seem scary compares to Chinese version dry.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 01: like wind

Posted: February 19, 2008 01:27 am

another copycat movie... Just like the ring, miss call and etc.

Is they running out of idea on new movie already?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 02: DirtyOldMan

Posted: February 19, 2008 07:09 am

What movie title is this ? Ne wor old ? And is there a Chinese version ? What is the name and how can i get it if it is old ? Thanks - I am a fan of horror movies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 03: grumpybaker

Posted: February 19, 2008 09:37 am

DOM, the original chinese version is "Jian Gui". Li Xin Jie, the malaysian actress won an Golden Horse Best Actress for that movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 04: Buaya

Posted: February 19, 2008 10:01 am

On The original 'The Eye':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eye_(2002_film)

http://theeye.kingnet.com.tw/en-main.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 05: DirtyOldMan

Posted: February 19, 2008 11:35 am

(grumpybaker @ February 19, 2008 09:37 am)

DOM, the original chinese version is "Jian Gui". Li Xin Jie, the malaysian actress won an Golden Horse Best Actress for that movie.

Ai-yoo, so good for the Malaysian actress, Chinese ? Is it a Malaysian filmed Chinese movies or from HK ? When is this movie released and wonder if I can download from the WEB ???? I really like to watch ghost movies but need to find a partners in case real ghost comes up...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 06: DirtyOldMan

Posted: February 19, 2008 11:41 am

(Buaya @ February 19, 2008 10:01 am)

On The original 'The Eye':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eye_(2002_film)

http://theeye.kingnet.com.tw/en-main.html

Thanks - very scary, now I am alone at home dare not watch -wait and see anyone will join me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 07: Stoner79

Posted: February 19, 2008 07:05 pm

i rem i really loved the original "The Eye". and i also remembered that the copyright to make into the Ang Moh version, was bought by Tom Cruise ley....

Comment 08: hitex

Posted: February 19, 2008 07:21 pm

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cc00XMTc5MTQyNDA=.html

Comment 09: lonely

Posted: February 19, 2008 08:33 pm

The Chinese version was one of the best ghost movie i ever watched. There are a lot of surprises that even took me off guard. One of my favourite scene:"

Why did you take my seat!!!?"

I am hoping that the English one can do it justice. I really like Jessica Alba too. I think she is a babe. One I won't mind dating.... if i am straight...

Comment 10: oralb

Posted: February 19, 2008 10:06 pm

actually i prefer the remake english version of The Ring than the Jap one...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Comment 11: hotdog

Posted: February 20, 2008 01:30 am

(oralb @ February 19, 2008 10:06 pm)

actually i prefer the remake english version of The Ring than the Jap one...

me too! the special effects & cinematography in "The Ring" english version is stunning!

i also like the english version of Ju-On / The Grudge. Did anyone watch The Grudge 2 (english version)? If you didn't, it reveals the origin of the curse.

thinking of the movie makes the hair behing my back stand, esp the thought of that freaky little boy.... unsure.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 12: DirtyOldMan

Posted: February 20, 2008 11:02 am

I think one day we must have a ghost movie party.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 13: nvms

Posted: February 20, 2008 12:57 pm

(DirtyOldMan @ February 20, 2008 11:02 am)

start late... maybe during midnight biggrin.gif

Comment 13: DirtyOldMan

Posted: February 20, 2008 01:06 pm

(nvms @ February 20, 2008 12:57 pm)

Also during the lunar month July.....when the fate of hell is opened for holiday....no lights in the room expect some white candles....and what would be more scary is it supposed to have only 5 persons joining the movie ghost parties but the shadows counted 6, whom is the extra ? ah...............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 14: mango_juice

Posted: February 20, 2008 05:41 pm

lolx.. you guys are sure imaginative..

Comment 15: GKS

Posted: February 20, 2008 11:09 pm

???!

Comment 16: GKS

Posted: February 20, 2008 11:10 pm

???!

Comment 17: like wind

Posted: February 21, 2008 12:32 am

(DirtyOldMan @ February 20, 2008 01:06 pm)

Also during the lunar month July.....when the fate of hell is opened for holiday....no lights in the room expect some white candles....and what would be more scary is it supposed to have only 5 persons joining the movie ghost parties but the shadows counted 6, whom is the extra ? ah...............

It's me lor. Just enter the room. So, got light and show 6 shadows tongue.gif

Hahahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

Comment 18: DirtyOldMan

Posted: February 21, 2008 05:35 am

(like wind @ February 21, 2008 12:32 am)
(DirtyOldMan @ February 20, 2008 01:06 pm)

start late... maybe during midnight biggrin.gif/

It's me lor. Just enter the room. So, got light and show 6 shadows tongue.gif

Hahahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Feel like kite, flying in the wind

But once you entered room, the shadow increased to 7. Whom you brought ? You did not notice right ?

Comment 19: GKS

Posted: February 21, 2008 06:02 am

Hello,stop counting. It's definitely more than 7. Look around. laugh.gif

Comment 20: DirtyOldMan

Posted: February 21, 2008 06:06 am

Just an errie true experience to share, I just notice when I try to type this message there seem to be an hidden eye, very scary eye and fierce and hungry ( sad and sorrow ) starring at me. It seems behind me but when I turn around it seems to have gone away hidding somewhere and again behind me.

I used to think ghost only appear at night but when I consulted an expert it seems they do show-up in bright day time, so becarefull and do not think when the sun rises ghost will go away - recent research seems to show both.

I have visited an WEB by an American engineer whom turned into spiritual science experts and he said that all human beings have the inborn capability to communicate and feel ghost and we just need to turn it on and concentrate. And also there is a way and it is so easy to communicate with the spirits by just talking to them, you need to choose a quiet place and relax. Please search him WEB site and his name is "Bruce Monce" or keywords "afterlife knowledge". Let me know. To get to the ghost there is an engineering technique and it is interesting. Because when human being passed away the soul still lives and it has to go somewhere. Please read Bruce Moen's WEB site and let me know how do you think.

Comment 21: Asura

Posted: February 21, 2008 11:22 am

I would prefer the Chinese version and also for The ring and Ju-on, I prefer the original. The english one ain't so scary, even though I watched Ju-on english version first.

Wah, so many like ghost movie, maybe I should start to plan a gathering in our local cementary watching ghost movie during the 7th month tongue.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 22: DirtyOldMan

Posted: February 21, 2008 10:33 pm

(Asura @ February 21, 2008 11:22 am)

I would prefer the Chinese version and also for The ring and Ju-on, I prefer the original. The english one ain't so scary, even though I watched Ju-on english version first.

Wah, so many like ghost movie, maybe I should start to plan a gathering in our local cementary watching ghost movie during the 7th month tongue.gif

Ya, ya I would join, but the Chinese cementary is very scary though, I remember when I was young sometimes passes some Chinese coffin shop the coffin really look very scary, you know the ends curve up and painted red etc.. very scary. The Christian graveyard like those in US and UK are not so scary, no wonder Chinese ghost story is much more scary than the western. I also remember when I was young there were plenty of ghost stories speard around and one of them is if a lady raped until death the mother will dress-up the dead girl with all reds and with a knife in her in the coffin....to be honest my hair stands when I write this email...scary......

• Guest locked this topic