Male HQ

DBS banker offering investment services!

Guest Know your risk
3 hours ago, Wealth Manager said:

Do you have a DBS / POSB saving account? I can help you to get 1.5% to 3.5% interest for your savings account instead of current 0.05% per year.

If you can do long term savings / investment, potential return can be 3% to 4% compounding for no risk capital guaranteed regular regular savings, 4% to 10% for medium to high investment.

Wanna a free consultation during a coffee time? Contact me, your DBS banker today.

Must know that there may be minimum locked down period, i.e., u cannot take money out once u put in for some time. If u take out prematurely, there may be penalties. 

Also, u may be required to religiously put in an amount every month for a period of time. 

For investment, must also know how much go to the fund managers n admin fees. 

Pls do ur needful homework n don’t just focus on the returns. Know the risks and always remind urself, if it is too good to be true, it probably is. 

Lastly, please be reminded of the below link:

http://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/angry-investors-file-police-reports-against-fintech-firm-sixcapital

Waaaaah DBS Bank now gay friendly ahhhh sending their staff to do promotion in a gay forum :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

The usual 2 questions to start.

Whats the biostat of this wealth manager?  :whistle:

Got place? ............................ (to sit down, have a tea to tell me more about the wealth management plan) :lol:

Guest Sport-coholic
9 hours ago, Wealth Manager said:

Do you have a DBS / POSB saving account? I can help you to get 1.5% to 3.5% interest for your savings account instead of current 0.05% per year.

If you can do long term savings / investment, potential return can be 3% to 4% compounding for no risk capital guaranteed regular regular savings, 4% to 10% for medium to high investment.

Wanna a free consultation during a coffee time? Contact me, your DBS banker today.

What about your own savings / investment account? How much have you earned? :P

Guest johnsonklt
11 hours ago, Wealth Manager said:

Just too gd to be truth.   I do not know if he is putting himself on the chopping board,   what if his bank discovered his doing?

Just a word of caution,   beware of his advertising,  all ur hard earned money may just gone into thin air.  I may believe it, if 

it is in the newspapers  not here.    All the best  &  gd luck.

6 minutes ago, johnsonklt said:

Just too gd to be truth.   I do not know if he is putting himself on the chopping board,   what if his bank discovered his doing?

Just a word of caution,   beware of his advertising,  all ur hard earned money may just gone into thin air.  I may believe it, if 

it is in the newspapers  not here.    All the best  &  gd luck.

Pink dollars are chased by banks everywhere! Cute guys also need to earn a living right? They don’t eat air de 

13 hours ago, Wealth Manager said:

Dear Newbie,

Do you know that we do not advertisement in the main forum?

Are you even gay in the first place? 

Please leave if this is not the right forum for you.

first of all....CUTE MEH?
you all are so thirsty ah.

any newbie also can try test water.

second, why is this in my notifications?

i did not comment previously,

and i did not even click on this thread.

and i am not even following this thread,

so any activities should not be highlighted to me, right?

got bug?

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• G_M changed the title to DBS banker offering investment services!
6 hours ago, tomcat said:

first of all....CUTE MEH?
you all are so thirsty ah.

any newbie also can try test water.

second, why is this in my notifications?

i did not comment previously,

and i did not even click on this thread.

and i am not even following this thread,

so any activities should not be highlighted to me, right?

got bug?

tomcat

some of us old liao, don't have much choice

abit is considered HIGHLY cute and he s targeting the matured cos have cash???????

I don't think a fresh grad or younger categories have much cash to invest

On 12/7/2017 at 10:25 PM, G_M said:

Are you even gay in the first place?

GM's right, let's not get spammed by any Tom Dick Harry trying to sell their services. It's a nuisance and takes up space meant for our own community; I don't want always to have to filter out all these non-LGBT ads!:swear: