Male HQ

Valentine Singles

IkuTube

Thread Started By: Asura

Posted: February 13, 2008 10:16 am

What do all the singles do on Valentine's day?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 01: mature30

Posted: February 13, 2008 12:03 pm

I think burn off fat in sauana room without light would be nice....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 02: oralb

Posted: February 13, 2008 02:00 pm

band together, meet up for gathering to chase away the V night blues...

Comment 03: Zackling

Posted: February 13, 2008 02:44 pm

I might pop by at the nearest gym to pump the night the night away to burn fats & to trim my figure and losed some weight as well.

Comment 04: Buaya

Posted: February 14, 2008 04:33 pm

Happy Friendship Day to all the brothers (and some say sisters) of BW! smile.gif

Comment 05: taxme7

Posted: February 15, 2008 01:19 pm

After work then go str8 to the gym... normal routine...

Comment 06: metalmickey

Posted: February 20, 2008 10:39 am

Laugh at all the suckers spending too much money on flowers, chocolates and candle-lit dinners for two, and then rent a suitably ultra-violent B-grade DVD starring some pumped-up roid-freak unknown, from the neighbourhood video store, and go home, watch it and blast the volume all the way up to piss off all the neighbours. Yes, I have issues ... rolleyes.gif

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -