Male HQ
Sign in to follow this  
Judeosh

Tablet to consider for school

Hey guys! Need some suggestions,
Kinda need a tablet for ease of carrying it around for self revision etc. 
Will be using Microsoft word or taking down notes most of the time. Which would you recommend?
I'm thinking of surface pro but its a little too expensive. 

Hi, I have the same question, but it's been 2 years. Therefore, these offers are no longer relevant. I ask your advice to choose the best tablet that is relevant today. Please pay your attention to this website https://woahtech.com/best-tablets-for-taking-handwritten-notes/, where you can find tablet reviews for taking handwritten notes. If you have one of these tablets and you are satisfied with its quality, please share your feedback. Honestly, there are so many tablets out there that meet my requirements, so I find it difficult to choose the best one. 

Edited by LisaHamiltonEu

(its really likely that they don't need the info anymore haha)

On 7/10/2020 at 12:13 PM, LisaHamiltonEu said:

Hi, I have the same question, but it's been 2 years. Therefore, these offers are no longer relevant. I ask your advice to choose the best tablet that is relevant today. Please pay your attention to this website https://woahtech.com/best-tablets-for-taking-handwritten-notes/, where you can find tablet reviews for taking handwritten notes. If you have one of these tablets and you are satisfied with its quality, please share your feedback. Honestly, there are so many tablets out there that meet my requirements, so I find it difficult to choose the best one. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

counter