Male HQ

Seafood Buffet

Comment: like wind

Posted: February 19, 2008 12:49 am

Do they have seafood in the buffet?

any vegetable buffet in Singapore?biggrin.gif tongue.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: redken

Posted: February 20, 2008 12:58 am

If you like seafood buffet, can try the buffet at united square basement. Its next to waterfall and very crowded. $30 plus. But have lobster, sashimi, crab, prawn etc. Try to sit near to the buffet table, because the lobster disappear really fast. Have to pounce on the lobster once the waiter serve the buffet platter. Also have peking duck.

I forgot the name of the restaurant. But look out for the most crowded one. The restaurnat have many chandeliers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: Asura

Posted: February 20, 2008 09:46 am

I had split the topic and make this a new one to reflect better.

I think the one redken mentioned in united square, long long time ago I went there is call Vienna or something like that. But I am unsure if they have closed and change to another resaurant or not.

Another seafood fill buffet is none other than the Genhkis Khan on Ngee Ann 5th floor or the infamous Paris restaurant in Marina Square.

Like Wind, I thought your BEST FRIEND is a cook, he would know better bw2/whistle.gif

Comment: IkuTube

Posted: February 21, 2008 05:30 pm

(Asura @ February 20, 2008 09:46 am)

I think the one redken mentioned in united square, long long time ago I went there is call Vienna or something like that. But I am unsure if they have closed and change to another resaurant or not.

The restaurant is still there and the business is still good.

It is 'Vienna International Seafood & Teppanyaki Buffet Restaurant' at #B1-01 United Square, Thomson Road. Tel - 6254 6686

Comment: like wind

Posted: February 25, 2008 01:45 am

Dear Asura,

He is a hawker stall cook biggrin.gif Also cook mah, right? biggrin.gif

Comment: Buaya

Posted: February 25, 2008 11:16 am

Dun take too much seafood at one go... Bad for health... tongue.gif

Like wind: Bring him for the next outing that you can join lah... wink.gif

Comment: redken

Posted: February 27, 2008 12:34 am

Went to the restaurant again today. Yes, its called Vienna. Cost pax $43, after tax and service charge.

I had oyster, prawn, big head prawn (cantonese call it "urine prawn"). crayfish, sashimi (assortment), tenpayaki (beef chop, lamb chop, shishamo), tempura, hairy crab, mini budda jump wall (imitation), shark fin (imitation), satay, roast beef, roast duck, jelly fish, chawamushi, scallops, abalone clams, mussel, salad, cheese cake, jelly, kueh lapis, ice cream, coffee, mocha, coke, ice lemon tea, 100plus.

I think I over eat again...

If you are going, its better to make a reservation. Me and my friend were there at 530pm today, and the main dining hall is fully booked. We had to sit outside at the smoking dining area, next to the fountain.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.