Male HQ

Are you guys comfortable when your BF chatted with other guys ?

Guest Guest

18 minutes ago, Guest Future said:

Hey, I am experiencing this too at the moment. My boyfriend and I met on Grindr. After two months of dating, we decided to be exclusive and be in a relationship. He deleted Grindr but he kept Tinder. He said he just wanted to see who's gay in sg

To find a group of buddies to hang out, one of the best ways is to look for an interest group (eg; running group, religion group, mahjong group etc). To go through Grinder to look for a 1-1 friendship? .... 

I think its all up to individual. I met my bf on Grindr. We were together for almost 2 years. Nothing felt odd till one day i just decides to check his phone. i find out that he has been cheating on me all this while. Not only getting guys on grindr bt he still meet up with his other fun mates cos he saved their num. when confronted,he said he sense i will leave him. Mind you. These 2 years not only he has been fucking arnd with other guys,he also have been contacting 3 other guys called his lover. Imagine that.

being a nice person,i believe in 2nd chance. He left the other 3 guys. I will check his phone occasional w/o him knowing. I saw texts,video calls and saved picts of other guys. Cnfronted him again. He stop all that nonsense. He just shifted place,came to his place and checked his phone. He downloaded grindr. Saw text abt him asking ‘T or B?’,’gt photo to make me hard?’. Worst! He said ‘ i love outdoor sex. My house area is quiet. Wanna come?’ 

Imagine that feelings. I will always cnfront him. He said he will never do such things anymore and to trust him. Tell me how am i gonna trust him?

On 12/15/2017 at 11:22 PM, Guest Litmus said:

Sorry to be truthful...

but if you feel that way, there’s only few possibilities (which are rather similar) that explains why you feel that way.

01: insecurity and possesiveness 

02: it isn’t real love, but an obsession

this is why he will shrug it off because it is literally making a fuss out of nothing.

i disagree. relationships are two way streets.

it is not a situation of "if what i do doesn't bother me, then it shouldn't bother you."

if this is the mentality that guys have in relationships,

it is that of selfishness and also uncaring of the commitment they have made.

because we are gay men, we are not bounded by law or rules
society does not accept us, govt does not recognise us.

the promise we make to love and honour each other,

are the only things we carry and nourish until we are old.

you must never be reckless in your relationships,

and if you are, then you are not ready to be in one.

11 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Sad to say 99% are cheaters in a relationship ;)

that is a very drana percentage,
if that was the case, then we would not have a problem,

as all the cheaters would happily cheat amongst themselves.

i would say roughly in grindr:

25% horny singles

20% bored, lonely, plationic

20% open relationship

20% attached and cheating

10% straight/bi/closet

5% trolling/catfishing

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• G_M changed the title to Are you guys comfortable when your BF chatted with other guys ?
  • 4 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.