Male HQ

Great Steak

Thread Started By: chubbylover

Posted: March 02, 2008 02:17 am

We bumped into this shop at The Central basement 1 some time back, thought it looked interesting but did not venture further. Recently we decided to go ahead and try out the steak there, and I must say it is heavenly! Its one of those rare occasions where I can eat a steak on its own, and enjoying every bite, without having to take it with any steak sauce or mustard.

The shop is called "Fine Cuts!" and it is located at: The Central Singapore, #B1-44/45.

Dun go for their dinner set. Instead, choose your choice of meat from the display freezer and let them prepare it for you. Its really good, way way better than ordering from the dinner set menu.

bw2/thumb.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: Baloo

Posted: March 02, 2008 10:09 pm

yah...

I ordered a 600g T-Bone... medium rare...

it's better priced than at any restaurant... yet tastes as good becos really medium rare, and the natural juices... yum...

even if you order the dinner menu, which they serve 3mm thick steaks... hard to make it medium rare or medium properly at this 'thinness...'

the taste of the steak is still VERY VERY good... but I like THICK steaks... so I went and ordered SECOND ROUND of steak at one sitting... haha...

next time will straight away order the 800g T-Bone and forget the rest...

unless going for the Fillet steak... yum... or the Roundeye... or the Striploin... all worthy steaks if cut to 1 inch thick.. damn...

and i said i wanted to cut down on pork, beef and other red meats... guess this must be a once a month affair... haha...

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.