Male HQ

Subway Favorite

Thread Started By: erection day

Posted: February 27, 2008 04:40 pm

I love Subway! biggrin.gif I can be found in their eatery almost every other day. It's a healthy filling meal as compared to some of our local fare. Most of all, it's prepared fresh so you eat fresh. Subway boss, if you are reading this pls send me some complimentary vouchers.

Anyway, I have tried a few different combo and I always wonder did I miss out on some interesting combination that I never bother to try. My all time favorite is 6-inch Hearty Italian bread with Turkey Breast, all the vegs except tomato & cucumbers, more pickets pls, and top it off with just olive oil. Yummy.

What are your favorite and recommendation?

I am least keen on their meat balls. And for their cookies- my favorite has to be the White Chip.

bw2/thumb.gif Excuse me while I wipe off some saliva. Has anyone tried O'Brien?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: chubbylover

Posted: February 28, 2008 11:40 pm

My vote goes to Cold Cut Trio with Honey Mustard Sauce, served on a foot long Parmesan Oregano Bread

bw2/thumb.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: wala_x02

Posted: February 29, 2008 11:06 am

(chubbylover @ February 28, 2008 11:40 pm)

My vote goes to Cold Cut Trio with Honey Mustard Sauce, served on a foot long Parmesan Oregano Bread

bw2/thumb.gif

Me too! Same combi biggrin.gif, except 6" la.

ED, you can try the pizza sub, if u like pepperoni & tomatoes ..

FYI:

Hearthy Italian (204) + Turkey Breast (207) + Olive Oil (45) + WhiteChipMacademiaNut (220) = 676 calories.

Cold cut trio (395) + Honey Mustard (30) + Parmesan Oregano (206) = 631 calories

Comment: erection day

Posted: February 29, 2008 06:50 pm

(wala_x02 @ February 29, 2008 11:06 am)

ED, you can try the pizza sub, if u like pepperoni & tomatoes ..

Oh, I hate pepperoni & tomatoes ... and cucumber. biggrin.gif

I will definitely try the cold cut trio with honey mustard on my next visit (which might be tomorrow!). The reason I like only light seasoning for my sandwich is sometimes the sauce can be a bit, or very, overpowering. I like their Sweet Onion saunce BUT it completely kill the taste of meat and your tongue can only pick out the sweet and tangy sensation. So I stick with my olive oil- it really brings out the taste of the breast meat. And it's very healthy and good for the heart and sperms.

Tks for the calories guide. Would watch those cookies. Do you think Oatmeal cookies a better healthier choice than, say, white chip or chocolate?

Comment: Starfury

Posted: March 01, 2008 12:51 am

Stay away from those white chip macadamia cookies, Very addictive and not very healthy... you have been warned LOL...

Obrien's not too bad, but they serve sandwiches like how you and I make it at home. I prefer Subway cos its very value for money.

Comment: Baloo

Posted: March 02, 2008 10:15 pm

me too like the cold cut trio, or the club sandwich...

and I like it on all the breads... so i kind of rotate... haha... and the sauces... some are tangy, but i like it...

I guess i'm newbie compared to others in 'natural flavours' in a sandwich type palette... haha...

will try the lighter sauces next time. and no i dun go for 6 inch...

want to do subway SUBmarine.... it's always ONE FOOT LONG! heh heh... 6 inch is for desserts...

bw2/whistle.gif

Comment: wala_x02

Posted: March 03, 2008 12:24 am

Hi ED, sorry for the late reply.

For cookies, oatmeal seems to be the best choice, or rather the least sinful of the cookie choices.

Oatmeal:

200 calories

8g of fat

4g of saturated fat

4mg of cholesterol

170mg of sodium

30g of carbo

and 17g of sugar

WhiteChipMacNut

220 calories

11g of fat

5g of saturated fat

5mg of cholesterol

160mg of sodium

29g of carbo

and 18g of sugar

I guess most subway outlet have this free mini-pocket sized nutritional guide, you can get a copy from them.

Haha. I just found out that they also have the guide online

http://subway.sg/nutrition/index.html

Anyways, have fun mixing and matching ur subway sandwich! Eat fresh and stay healthy! biggrin.gif

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 10 years later...

For the branch: I frequent The Central in Clarke Quay ( I was once a mayor in Foursquare and Swarm), Harbourfront (the staff for me here are really cool), City Square, Compassone and near Bendemeer.

For the bread: I always choose Parmesan Oregano, the 2nd choice is Hearty Italian

in Singapore, since there is no more pork included in all the franchises and branches my current faves are:

1. Buffalo Chicken - because its chicken and got used to it spicy taste (plus its part of the 5 promo meals retailed at 5.90 dollars, so its cheap.

2. Subway Melt

3. Chicken Ranch

I always order with cheese and toasted, sometimes if also add with egg mayo one scoop then with tomato and capsicum as my toppings . If I don't get the egg mayo, my dressing is just plain mayo then.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.