Male HQ

Shirtless punishment con forgetting pe attire during pe lessons

On 10/11/2018 at 12:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

My sec school would punished male students who didn't bring their PE attire by going topless during PE lesson.

So if we forgot to bring our PE attire, we would go to other classes to borrow those who have finished their PE lesson to avoid going topless. Still remember we would be wearing sweaty and wet PE shirt!

I see. Those guys who got punished to do pe topless in your school must be very shy? 

On 10/13/2018 at 6:48 PM, experience_boy said:

I see. Those guys who got punished to do pe topless in your school must be very shy? 

Quite awkward to be topless during the PE lesson when everyone is clothed.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Quite awkward to be topless during the PE lesson when everyone is clothed.

Yes! I rmb my pri sch, My friend was the only guy to do pe topless n he was damn shy. He was meaty with big nipples. He reluctant to strip for few mins , till the teacher shouted at him then he got no choice but to remove his uniform. 

Guest runswimliftlife

Was from a boys school so going shirtless during p.e. was quite common. most didn't see it as a punishment as it was much cooler to go sans top in the hot weather.  

On 10/16/2018 at 7:05 AM, Guest runswimliftlife said:

Was from a boys school so going shirtless during p.e. was quite common. most didn't see it as a punishment as it was much cooler to go sans top in the hot weather.  

Maybe boys school they allow topless in sch. For mixed school, some of them don't allow topless.

Guest runswimliftlife
On 10/16/2018 at 8:53 PM, experience_boy said:

ic, st patrick school?

haha. close. the other one.

On 10/17/2018 at 8:10 AM, Guest Guest said:

Maybe boys school they allow topless in sch. For mixed school, some of them don't allow topless.

oh im not aware of that. whether you go topless or not was usually up to the p.e. teacher. but most of them were usually old school and did the shirts vs skins a lot. when i was there was like 5 p.e. teachers who solely taught p.e. and judging from how they are dressed during their own workouts, it seemed pretty clear that they feel it was normal for the students to exercise the same way. 

On 10/20/2018 at 10:21 AM, Guest runswimliftlife said:

oh im not aware of that. whether you go topless or not was usually up to the p.e. teacher. but most of them were usually old school and did the shirts vs skins a lot. when i was there was like 5 p.e. teachers who solely taught p.e. and judging from how they are dressed during their own workouts, it seemed pretty clear that they feel it was normal for the students to exercise the same way. 

School unlike army, PE teacher don't think would ask male students to go topless during PE lesson. Unless there is such punishment rule being enforced. Cause there are female students around, actually not very nice.

On 10/20/2018 at 10:21 AM, Guest runswimliftlife said:

Haha you mean chij kc? 

Joking... Now moe should be very strict about such things imo. 

19 hours ago, experience_boy said:

any other schools punish male students to go topless during pe? 

I don't male student go topless in sec sch a turn on, as some of them their bod still not hot and nice. I would prefer to see guys to go topless in uni.

• 6 months later...

I remembered once we have swimming lessons and all the guys are taught by male PE teacher while girls are taught by female PE teacher. After the Swimming lessons ended, the male PE teacher stripped his trunk, some guys witnessed his semi erected cock and it’s damn big. The guys whispered how his Wife can accommodate his big cock. What do you think whether male teacher should shower with his students after the swimming lessons especially his cock will erect after the shower? 

Took swimming as an option in my uni days.  One day I walked into the changing room while the 50 something chubby coach was changing.  Instead of seeing his cock, I saw a recessed hole under his big belly where his cock was hiding in.  Must say it was my first time seeing this and that sorta set the lower bar of what to expect with chubs and their dicks. 

2 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

Took swimming as an option in my uni days.  One day I walked into the changing room while the 50 something chubby coach was changing.  Instead of seeing his cock, I saw a recessed hole under his big belly where his cock was hiding in.  Must say it was my first time seeing this and that sorta set the lower bar of what to expect with chubs and their dicks. 

You should siam when your CMI coach baths nakedly in front of you. My swimming coach is s charming mature guy where his semi erected dock made a lot of guys drool

In my primary and secondary schools there was no "topless".  They were Catholic schools run by priests.  And they were boys-only.

PE classes were so dumb and worthless!  Some little calisthenics and team games.

I hope some day schools will have serious PE classes for the little, the young.  Serious aerobics and weight training,  and special remedial classes for the poor fatty kids.

The goal should be that no student feels shame to be topless, but proud instead :thumb:

Guest Guest pe hater

I think current pe teacher shld not have authority to demand student to do such things to ask student remove uniform and perform activity. If there is such, I think the parent know, will question on the action of pe teacher who does this... They may be even be fired...  The student will not be allowed to participate in physical activities if not in correct attire and that should be it... Nothing more and less.

Yes, I do remember this shirtless thing was common during secondary school days. Those that forgot to bring, will have to be topless.

I recalled one of my classmates, his name was Alex, we were both early bloomers. I was tall, he was shorter but his body hair had already grown in. It was fine, but dark enough - like a thin fur coat over his thighs and forearms. His body was also more developed than the rest, who still resembled boys. 

One time he didn't bring the PE shirt and had to go topless. At Sec 1, he already had a happy trail from his abs downwards. I have to say that was one of the strongest sexual awakening I've had. Sec 1 and 2 we were in the same class, so every day in shorts, I admired his strong legs and ass. I even liked his scent, it was kind of strange thinking back - but Alex smelt so nice. Sec 3 and 4 different class, but its okay, cos long pants already.

Another time during the week, all the boys played soccer, and it was skin vs shirts also, so  within 1 week, I saw a lot of my classmates topless. The girls that saw were also giggling.

Not sure why but the girls were quite wild, they would write down the name of the boys they liked in their "diary" or notebook, and even discuss which boys they wanted, and chope.

One time my prefect tie was missing, and I realised one of the girls took it. When I asked for it back, she cheekily asked if she can exchange mine for hers. I was more worried if hers was stinky or not, but since it wasn't, I agreed. Big mistake - It was as good as exchanging wedding rings,...

During one of the "skins" soccer PE, she quietly pasted many leaves on my back after I came off the field, then ran away laughing. I think girls are more wild, daring and boy-crazy, than boys are girl crazy.

I did remember one sort of gay incident with another male friend, he was a charming guy, popular with guys and girl. One time before afternoon assembly, I was in school early, we had lunch together, we wanted to play basketball but only lasted 20mins cos too hot.

After sweating, we decided to stop and cool off in the boys toilet. That was when he dropped his shorts, and thrusted his hard cock at me, saying, "Eh look at this!" I can still remember his wispy pubic hair, and tanned skin, it was uncut with droppy pouty foreskin. 

So much more funny stories in sec sch, band camp, holiday camp also. But those were such innocent times! I feel very strange recalling them now, haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

9 hours ago, tomcat said:

Yes, I do remember this shirtless thing was common during secondary school days. Those that forgot to bring, will have to be topless.

I recalled one of my classmates, his name was Alex, we were both early bloomers. I was tall, he was shorter but his body hair had already grown in. It was fine, but dark enough - like a thin fur coat over his thighs and forearms. His body was also more developed than the rest, who still resembled boys. 

One time he didn't bring the PE shirt and had to go topless. At Sec 1, he already had a happy trail from his abs downwards. I have to say that was one of the strongest sexual awakening I've had. Sec 1 and 2 we were in the same class, so every day in shorts, I admired his strong legs and ass. I even liked his scent, it was kind of strange thinking back - but Alex smelt so nice. Sec 3 and 4 different class, but its okay, cos long pants already.

Another time during the week, all the boys played soccer, and it was skin vs shirts also, so  within 1 week, I saw a lot of my classmates topless. The girls that saw were also giggling.

Not sure why but the girls were quite wild, they would write down the name of the boys they liked in their "diary" or notebook, and even discuss which boys they wanted, and chope.

One time my prefect tie was missing, and I realised one of the girls took it. When I asked for it back, she cheekily asked if she can exchange mine for hers. I was more worried if hers was stinky or not, but since it wasn't, I agreed. Big mistake - It was as good as exchanging wedding rings,...

During one of the "skins" soccer PE, she quietly pasted many leaves on my back after I came off the field, then ran away laughing. I think girls are more wild, daring and boy-crazy, than boys are girl crazy.

I did remember one sort of gay incident with another male friend, he was a charming guy, popular with guys and girl. One time before afternoon assembly, I was in school early, we had lunch together, we wanted to play basketball but only lasted 20mins cos too hot.

After sweating, we decided to stop and cool off in the boys toilet. That was when he dropped his shorts, and thrusted his hard cock at me, saying, "Eh look at this!" I can still remember his wispy pubic hair, and tanned skin, it was uncut with droppy pouty foreskin. 

So much more funny stories in sec sch, band camp, holiday camp also. But those were such innocent times! I feel very strange recalling them now, haha.

Those innocent days ...for these days  , if your classmate shows his hard cock to other students , the students will tell papa , mama , etc ...so much for breeding such a sensitive generation these days 

9 hours ago, Dan 28 said:

Those innocent days ...for these days  , if your classmate shows his hard cock to other students , the students will tell papa , mama , etc ...so much for breeding such a sensitive generation these days 

these days no need to show in person, just send nudes and dick pics hahahaha

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

35 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Prefect woh, you........

I nearly thought this is more of a heterosexual forum after reading this!

I need to know usually are you in the skin/topless group? (those who forgotten to bring is usually much lesser than those who remember)

my school called it "prefect" and then changed it to "student councillor", not sure why. the tie also changed from real tie to cheating ones with the zip.

during those days, i still never think if i like girls or boys yet mah. there were girls i thought were beautiful and boys that i thought were cool, handsome or charming. i think i was still more infatuated with girls at that age - i dated girls until poly year 3. but after i think i prefer boys because the mental headspace is more alike.

girls are headache, haha. angry, sad, all don't want to say but you automatically need to know and fix. actually, now that i mentioned it, some boys are like that too! hahahah.

i only forgot to bring once or twice. but it's pointless cos when they break us for team sports, it is still skins vs shirts. so even if you have a shirt but picked to be skin, need to take off.

very knn.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

that is true about gals too and men also!

yes which is why I need to know on the average u will end up to be in the skin team??

on average, will have to be skin due to random selection, or cos I want to be on same team as my best friend. most boys will have to be topless at some point, which sucks for those who are embarrassed

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Try and see
On 5/12/2019 at 8:00 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

I remembered once we have swimming lessons and all the guys are taught by male PE teacher while girls are taught by female PE teacher. After the Swimming lessons ended, the male PE teacher stripped his trunk, some guys witnessed his semi erected cock and it’s damn big. The guys whispered how his Wife can accommodate his big cock. What do you think whether male teacher should shower with his students after the swimming lessons especially his cock will erect after the shower? 

Wah!!! 

Reminds me of one of my PE teachers. In sec 1, we had swimming lessons, and it was also a huge turn on for me to see him in his tight blue trunks!  :wub:

Could always tell from the size of his crotch bulge that his cock was pretty huge! In fact, throughout my sec sch years, I often jerked off to naughty thoughts and images of him!   :twisted:

He was also very muscular and good-looking. At that time, he was in his late 20s.

But sadly, a few years ago I saw his photo online taken during a school gathering. He is in his 50s now. The photo is a bit blurry but from what I could see, he looked very fat. Sigh

For our school, the teachers had a separate bathroom so they never showered with us either before or after the swimming lesson. Would have loved to see my PE teacher in the shower!

Guest Try and see

In that same school as the one I shared above, there was another male PE teacher who was a bit leaner than the one I described above, but to me, he had that handsome bad boy looked that I liked.

I notice that he quite often made his boys take their shirts off during PE lessons, even when it was unwarranted.

And very often, after swimming lessons, he would enter the boys changing room to disturb the boys, even though the other male teachers never did that as they had their own changing room.

So I've always felt that he's a bit closeted. A year or two later, he married one of the female teachers in the same school (she doesn't teach PE though).

Maybe he is just trying very hard to suppress his gayness as he does seem like the kind with a very big ego who would never admit to being gay even if he was.

Guest Try and see
On 5/12/2019 at 8:00 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

I think that he's deliberately showing off his cock size as most male PE teachers would never strip naked in front of their male students. If they have to use the same changing room, they will do everything inside the cubicle, and only emerge when they are fully clothed.

Probably he knows that the other boys would look, and he enjoys seeing/imagining their reaction when they see his superior cock size.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Never experience such pe lessons topless, seems like that era pass me by...too bad. But I do remember during school days me n my buddy used to go for jog at macritchie in the evenings and we used to challenge each other to take off our singlet halfway and go topless all the way back to the rest area. Fun times... I remember one time his sister came to join us and aparently he told her "I" like to run topless so she challenged us to take off our shirts from the start point and go topless all the way. Was super embarassed to strip in front of her but my friend took off his and then he basically stripped me lol. Kind of hot now that I think about it, but back then didnt really consider in such terms... anyway we went off like that with the sister laughing and giggling all the way, I told her so funny, she should take off too lol. I'm still good friends with them to this day, maybe should suggest we go for a jog again!

On 6/2/2019 at 2:23 AM, Guest Guest said:

Never experience such pe lessons topless, seems like that era pass me by...too bad. But I do remember during school days me n my buddy used to go for jog at macritchie in the evenings and we used to challenge each other to take off our singlet halfway and go topless all the way back to the rest area. Fun times... I remember one time his sister came to join us and aparently he told her "I" like to run topless so she challenged us to take off our shirts from the start point and go topless all the way. Was super embarassed to strip in front of her but my friend took off his and then he basically stripped me lol. Kind of hot now that I think about it, but back then didnt really consider in such terms... anyway we went off like that with the sister laughing and giggling all the way, I told her so funny, she should take off too lol. I'm still good friends with them to this day, maybe should suggest we go for a jog again!

Wow pretty nice experience!  Topless for an hour?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

From all boys school.

My first experience was about 15 or 16 when all of us were playing football during PE. Started like any other football practice and then my team lost the first goal. One of my classmates who is also on my team were shouting "losers take off shirt sir, losers take off shirt"... I was wondering why he is willing to volunteer the entire team to strip. My teacher then commanded the losing team to remove their shirts. I was shy at first because the field is actually wide open, which means a portion of the school might be able to watch us strip. I even asked my friend if that was normal and he just said it's a normal thing to differentiate team members aka shirts vs skins.

Edited by Skye

• 2 weeks later...

My experience in being shirtless regards military school which I attended. In that school, rules were the following one. First rule: if you didn’t reach particular goals in tests inside the gym, you could try again, but outside, regardless weather. Second rule: if you didn’t reach goals outside, you received a warning. third rule: after three warning, it was better to pray, because you had to be punished. Punishment wasn’t always the same. It changed according to teacher’s thought. The worst time I was punished, I remember, it was raining and temperature was around 38/40 F. In the ground, there were like rings used to open manholes. I was obliged to take shirt off, to lie to the ground on my back, then my wrists were tied with a rope to that rings. Just imagine the scene, I was lying on the ground with my bare chest on the open air, with rain which hit me. It was the first time I was shirtless, and I think I couldn’t forget it. During the first minutes I was shocked, then I thought “ok, it’s just a very cold shower” and I managed to resist. After 15 minutes, my teacher came out of the gym and told me “Are you ok, or are you worried for a stupid test?”. I answered that I was a man and i could resist to everything but I shouldn’t have said it. He left me there until the end of the lesson (for around 40/45 minutes) before he untied me. I was trembling due to the cold, but I showed that I was tough enough. That’s only one of shirtless experience in my school, I had other ones

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/13/2019 at 3:05 PM, tomcat said:

I remember the stage of early bloomers too! Where you start developing more hair than your peers. Not sure you classmate above but possible that some of these are more developed because they are repeat student or came in from other countries? eg PRC student 16 years old in sec 1 or 2.

Actually Sec 3 and 4 even more reach full bloom, its a pity they have to cover up those strong legs with long pants. Will be so much better to let sec 3 and 4 remain in shorts throughout, and let those muscular legs get more tanned. 

On 8/2/2019 at 1:16 AM, dllm said:

Nowadays, if the students were asked to take off their shirt, I'm sure the parents will go complain and sue the teacher until pants drop. 

I think its quite normal. Like mentioned here we also went topless during PE lesson as the class was divided into 2 teams and one is topless and one keep the shirt on, or roll it up. ok amongst boys school.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 8:09 AM, Guest Yuripa said:

I remember the stage of early bloomers too! Where you start developing more hair than your peers. Not sure you classmate above but possible that some of these are more developed because they are repeat student or came in from other countries? eg PRC student 16 years old in sec 1 or 2.

Actually Sec 3 and 4 even more reach full bloom, its a pity they have to cover up those strong legs with long pants. Will be so much better to let sec 3 and 4 remain in shorts throughout, and let those muscular legs get more tanned. 

Agree easier for ball sack exposure too! 

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymus T.

Now we can't even be shirtless...not even change in class.We used to play floorball in Sec 1 and it was raining so everyone was soaked.Regretted not changing with some of my friends cause you vould see their abs through the transparent shirt..

Guest Anonymus T.
On 1/29/2018 at 11:14 PM, aedile1234 said:

it was a good mix of basketball and street soccer in a basketball court... so mostly enjoy the sights of shirtless guys... both my pri and sec school had swimming incorporated into our curriculum.. in primary school they would bring us to a public pool using a bus, and during secondary school there was a public pool nearby that we can easily reach using a side gate.. old school public pools still were the open shower concept haha... thats when boys were still shy though so can't enjoy much even in the changing room

How i wish schools allow that now...

Guest Anonymus T.
On 1/30/2018 at 1:10 AM, Guest xyz said:

Yup.. I was in a boys school in the 90s/early 2000s and it was common.. If u forget pe kit just automatically take off shirt and maybe do a few extra laps. But it wasn't really that much punishment since every pe period usually the teacher makes half the class go shirtless for games. even the female teachers don't hesitate to make you take off your shirt at a moments notice. We even change openly in the classroom in front of the teachers though many only change shirts but wear the shorts underneath..as I recall for whatever reason they don't like you to wear the tshirt underneath your normal uniform.

Very different of course in secondary school, since it was mixed. You only really see boys go shirtless after school for cca or something as others mentioned here. Curious to hear if any guys here did pe shirtless in mixed setting?

How i wish for that as well...

On 1/29/2018 at 11:14 PM, aedile1234 said:

it was a good mix of basketball and street soccer in a basketball court... so mostly enjoy the sights of shirtless guys... both my pri and sec school had swimming incorporated into our curriculum.. in primary school they would bring us to a public pool using a bus, and during secondary school there was a public pool nearby that we can easily reach using a side gate.. old school public pools still were the open shower concept haha... thats when boys were still shy though so can't enjoy much even in the changing room

How i wish schools allow that now...

• 3 years later...
Guest flyinglad

ic, st patrick school?

Yeah also went to an all boys school where it was compulsory for the lads to go topless for indoor pe. Looking back it made you much more confident about your body.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shirtless is good

Yeah also went to an all boys school where it was compulsory for the lads to go topless for indoor pe. Looking back it made you much more confident about your body.

Same. Went to all boys school. Last time PE always got boys forget to bring PE attire so every PE session always got someone shirtless. Then there will be teams sports during PE where half the team must go topless. Than during CCA days, can see a lot more boys go topless. Like in School gym no aircon so the boys go topless, and some sports like track and field whole team take off shirt to train. Remember some team sports like the soccer team the boys wore different colour pair of shorts to split the teams so everyone can train topless instead of shirts and skins, all is skins

Guest Shirtless is good

Also, as I live near my old school, I go running around my area and run passed my school. Was surprised to see the boys playing basketball where at least half were shirtless and those resting on the side shirtless as in recent years quite rare. Then I ran past my school another 2 occasion and saw them shirtless again. Maybe weather too hot nowadays so no choice as too uncomfortable to wear shirts 🤣

Also, as I live near my old school, I go running around my area and run passed my school. Was surprised to see the boys playing basketball where at least half were shirtless and those resting on the side shirtless as in recent years quite rare. Then I ran past my school another 2 occasion and saw them shirtless again. Maybe weather too hot nowadays so no choice as too uncomfortable to wear shirts 🤣

In this era, playing basketball topless is no longer common whether in sch or outside. Many times i saw people playing basketball at CC or court, all are wearing a top.

Guest sunsoutshirtsoff

Went to an all boys school during secondary period. Unlike a lot of the other boys who came from boys primary school I was in coed primary so the culture was a little different but not difficult to adapt.

For p.e. it depends on what the activity was. If there is splitting of teams one will be shirts and the other skins. If normal running and stuff, then must wear shirt unless teacher tell you to.

For my CCA I was in sports team. There will be times when we go shirtless to do physical training. During gym time got option to remove shirt. Most will since it's non-aircon. 

For some of the boys it was not easy. They were shy to show their body. I have seen one even cried when the teacher make him take off his shirt.

Didn't quite understand because I remember being always shirtless at home since I was in primary school. Didn't see what the big deal was. 🤔

Went to an all boys school during secondary period. Unlike a lot of the other boys who came from boys primary school I was in coed primary so the culture was a little different but not difficult to adapt.

For p.e. it depends on what the activity was. If there is splitting of teams one will be shirts and the other skins. If normal running and stuff, then must wear shirt unless teacher tell you to.

For my CCA I was in sports team. There will be times when we go shirtless to do physical training. During gym time got option to remove shirt. Most will since it's non-aircon. 

For some of the boys it was not easy. They were shy to show their body. I have seen one even cried when the teacher make him take off his shirt.

Didn't quite understand because I remember being always shirtless at home since I was in primary school. Didn't see what the big deal was. 🤔

I guess if they at home never take off shirt will be a shock for them to take off in front of so many people. Remember my secondary school last time, during orientation in the first week the PE teacher force us to do shirts and skins to split teams. Think some of the boys also embarrassed initially. But I think this stared a shirtless culture right from the beginning of secondary school. After that, I see my classmates always play team games where half is shirtless. Or sometime, when playing sports during recess or after school, most would prefer to play games shirtless. There was a sports CCA (ball game) where the teacher himself like to be shirtless and made everyone train shirtless all the time 

Guest sunsoutshirtsoff

I guess if they at home never take off shirt will be a shock for them to take off in front of so many people. Remember my secondary school last time, during orientation in the first week the PE teacher force us to do shirts and skins to split teams. Think some of the boys also embarrassed initially. But I think this stared a shirtless culture right from the beginning of secondary school. After that, I see my classmates always play team games where half is shirtless. Or sometime, when playing sports during recess or after school, most would prefer to play games shirtless. There was a sports CCA (ball game) where the teacher himself like to be shirtless and made everyone train shirtless all the time 

You are right. If not used to it can be quite uncomfortable for some. 

It might be hard at first but not like you can go against what the teachers say. Even if escape during pe if you choose those sports type cca confirm must go shirtless during training eventually. Especially when you are in boys school.

My school is very religious and strict school. But when comes to all this shirtless PE and training don't have any rules. Haha.

My pe teacher was my CCA teacher too. So a lot of times I will help him to pack up after pe. So I often go to the pe teacher room.

Pe teachers all sit in one room away from the staff room next to the gym. Unlike staff room got no air con. So many times have seen the PE teachers hanging around shirtless doing their work. All of them damn fit with muscles. They were my inspiration to get fit as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.