Male HQ

Singapore gay men obesity issues.

Guest Hunk

Going through grindr/jackd and one will see many lazy and obese men who do not work out that like to spam messages on men who works out, like me. It is more apparent for a certain minority race, probably due to the high meat and fat content food that they consume. So unlucky to be surrounded by so many fatties in my area although there's a gym nearby... anyone face similar issues?

Guest Seriously
24 minutes ago, Guest Hunk said:

Going through grindr/jackd and one will see many lazy and obese men who do not work out that like to spam messages on men who works out, like me. It is more apparent for a certain minority race, probably due to the high meat and fat content food that they consume. So unlucky to be surrounded by so many fatties in my area although there's a gym nearby... anyone face similar issues?

Hunk? If u say so. Anyway, you and the fatties have something in common - all "unwanted" or "undesired". If not, why u need to go on to those apps. Pity you. 

Guest Sport-coholic
52 minutes ago, Guest Hunk said:

Real hunk doesn't need to use those apps. :yuk:

Guest Big nen
33 minutes ago, Guest Seriously said:

Hunk? If u say so. Anyway, you and the fatties have something in common - all "unwanted" or "undesired". If not, why u need to go on to those apps. Pity you. 

6 minutes ago, Sport-coholic said:

Real hunk doesn't need to use those apps. :yuk:

Hi, you all are a bunch of sour grapes keyboard wimps.

Guest How so
28 minutes ago, Guest Big nen said:

Hi, you all are a bunch of sour grapes keyboard wimps.

How so? Everyone is "hunky" compared to obese guys. Furthermore, I agree that if u r really a hunk, you don't need to view profiles. People will view you. Also that hunks don't need apps. Maybe, u r  one of those self proclaimed wannabe junks (oops... Hunks) 

2 hours ago, Guest Hunk said:

Gays are mostly concerned with physique, that is love at first sight.  Those lazy and obese gay men should sign up a gym and work hard to transform their bodies in order to gain back market value.  Even if you are above 40, and below average look, all the more you should hit the gym rather than being an unwanted chub chasing after some hunks you won't get to lay with.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Talking abt yourself
47 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Gays are mostly concerned with physique, that is love at first sight.  Those lazy and obese gay men should sign up a gym and work hard to transform their bodies in order to gain back market value.  Even if you are above 40, and below average look, all the more you should hit the gym rather than being an unwanted chub chasing after some hunks you won't get to lay with.

Thanks for sharing your life story. 

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

There are people who wish to work out, to obtain. Body type that people will enjoy seeing even without shirts on, but have injuries or problems with their bodies that makes it dangerous to exercise. For example, spine problems.

5 hours ago, Guest Talking abt yourself said:

Thanks for sharing your life story. 

My life story is:

At 20s -  4 packs

At 30s -  1 pack

At 40s - 6 packs

4 hours ago, zykios said:

There are people who wish to work out, to obtain. Body type that people will enjoy seeing even without shirts on, but have injuries or problems with their bodies that makes it dangerous to exercise. For example, spine problems.

Agreed. This is far in between and yes, there is an exception.  Yes, there are handicapped people who do weight training and marathon too.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 3/11/2018 at 1:30 PM, LeanMature said:

Agree, plus being gay means lots of free time as well. No children or wife to look after, no harm working out in the gym right? Sick of all the fat idiots spamming me.

• Guest locked this topic