Male HQ

Meditation

mantin30

2-3 years ago I have this peculiar feeling when focusing intensely on my breathing. it lasted for about a minute or 2 when I realised my breathing is getting slower. feeling suffocated and I just remove myself from that state. During that short period, I feel like kind of electricity running through my spine all the way down. And I hear kind of chanting in my ears but couldn't figure out the words or it could be just buzzing but sounds like chants. I can feel myself very small in a chamber or cave with the chanting surrounds all over me. I see some colourful apparition floating in my eyes when I tried to focus on that floating things and at the same times noticed that my breathing slowing down to a point that I feel I will suffocate that I just kind of awake from that state. but after that I cannot get myself back into that state to explore more by doing the same breathing works. I would say that the feeling is very wonderful. I never ever thought that such things can happen to me. something very new to me. about 2-3 months later I have a really short experience of that state. too short to feel anything. only hear the similar chants only as I woke up.

anyone has similar experiences before?

Guest Guest g

That is normal and meditation do keep you in silence and when your mind is focus. That is all the details that you are sensing. I do very often on contemplation. Conscious examine. 

• Guest locked this topic