Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

On 1/4/2022 at 11:03 AM, arzack said:

Anyone knows any secluded forest area within KL/Selangor where we can go around naked? Can also DM me for the locations. 

Looking for the same too... sadly no one will PM / DM, they will keep it for themselves.

Really hope can find regular playmate and have some secret hidden yet public outdoor safe places for some nude and BDSM / Kinky Fun...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 2:30 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Looking for the same too... sadly no one will PM / DM, they will keep it for themselves.

Really hope can find regular playmate and have some secret hidden yet public outdoor safe places for some nude and BDSM / Kinky Fun...

Is taman tasik permaisuri still safe to go?

On 1/20/2022 at 1:23 AM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

U been there lately?
Long time no play by you, the underwear you asked me help you buy, still not collect after so many years.... hahahhaa

Not really, just pass by there and the gate is lock, even the way beside the gate for let the people sneak in also close. 

Tonight I'm free want to meet up? But I'm not sure which place is safe to play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2022 at 12:46 AM, jimmy_riz said:

Went to Tmn. Komanwel on 26 Feb. 2022. At night. Spent around 2 hours there. Was able to walk around naked. Attracted some eyes, but not much action. Eventually noticed a topless lean guy jogging. Noticed that he took a glance at me a few times while he jogged passed me as I was naked. When he was taking a break at one of the gazebos next to the lake, I went nearby him and started to jerk off. He walked closer to me, I got more excited and cum while he was watching me. Really enjoyed this.

wow, nice...
really wish those story are real, most people saying they go fully naked walking in parks, but so far never see any such person, topless, yes they are, but fully naked, never... and msot the time many family and children or even guard is walking around in the park, wonder how you can spend 2 hours fully naked walking arund without get attention from people that is busybody and compliant to the local guard?

On 3/6/2022 at 3:52 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

wow, nice...
really wish those story are real, most people saying they go fully naked walking in parks, but so far never see any such person, topless, yes they are, but fully naked, never... and msot the time many family and children or even guard is walking around in the park, wonder how you can spend 2 hours fully naked walking arund without get attention from people that is busybody and compliant to the local guard?

Not for the full 2 hours certainly. I was in my short pants. In between, whenever I got the chance, I just removed it, especially at the staircases up to the peak and down to the lakeside. It was excited whenever someone else took a glance or stared at me. Some daring ones would touch.