Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 10:47 AM, Generix said:

Went to Kelana Jaya park yesterday evening for the first time.. the place seems quite open so how do people usually cruise here? Or at night there isn't much people there?

I am asking the same, done once and disturb by the stupid guard patrolling... Not even having sex or anything, only jog in a very short shorts that a bit sheer looking without shirts, also get disturbed... but saw some Malay done the same but did not get disturb by the stupid guard, many races...

Blacklisted KJ Park and BTR park already....

but wondering some people saying about komenwell Hill, wonder where it is...?

But if there is new place, and being posted openly in forum, I believe police or some morons will report and make the place no longer can play... really hope thee is some park that is only known by outdoor / public lovers that will not openly exposed to those morons that finding a way to catch people from doing outdoors...

On 10/18/2021 at 7:04 PM, Brown dude said:

I meant like mall toilets or like Park cars and fun hahahaha. But sure text me. 

Point is, what fun? the word Fun itself can be many meanings.

text u? sure, awaiting you to PM to discuss and arrange...

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt
On 10/18/2021 at 11:19 PM, Jsoo6868 said:

Really excited at bukit Komanwel.. was there last Sunday and so happening .. thank to the guys who guide me for the dark  spot fun … really nice to deep throat u 

PM the exac location so next time can go and who knows, we bump to each other... hahaha

On 3/31/2021 at 3:07 PM, Young Indian Exhibitionist said:

Any exhibitionist around Cheras? Planning to exhibit in the Alam Damai park today (near Taman Connaught) and was looking for people to watch and join me 

Any plans for exhibition?

On 11/20/2021 at 11:15 AM, stockybi said:

Agree, witnessed once. They were in police car flashing the blue light and parked behind the toilet entrance.

Kelana Jaya, Permaisuri and Bukit Jalil all famous for sex and naughty parks.... Police and guards all know and will keep going around and catch people...