Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

18 minutes ago, ehhello said:

Tbh the only times i saw a security patrol up there only around 10 pm i think cuz it's the curfew. So far that place is safe cuz nobody gonna see you even if you fully naked thanks to the dark. 

is it? but got guard patrol up... even is dark, once he is up sure can see, sure they bring torchlight...

but i never go there before so not sure how the landscape is and the actual situation. but if you say is dark and safe, i believe full naked walk around also people cant see i guess...

On 5/30/2023 at 10:54 PM, jimmy_riz said:

Great. You’ve checked Google map & street view, eh? It’s always cool to share information with someone who’s resourceful. Cruiser ethnicity-wise, based on my experience, they are mostly Chinese. Occasionally you’d see one or two Malays and Indians. Age-wise, I would say mostly are in the circles of late 20s and 30s. Again, I need to put a caveat here, this is purely my experience and observation.

Thank you so much for the info. If I managed to check it out, I shall give an update. Usually don't go all the way to Bukit Jalil and will just cruise in a mall with air-cond haha.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

On 6/4/2023 at 1:21 AM, MT0601 said:

Thank you so much for the info. If I managed to check it out, I shall give an update. Usually don't go all the way to Bukit Jalil and will just cruise in a mall with air-cond haha.

cruised not that easy, if can, I prefer pre-arrange and meet some where before go to outdoor... hahahaa....

Mall is nice place with cooling... but limited to play in toilet only, bored and dirty... hahaha

What would be good time to go to Komanwel park? Parking is available nearby?

Thought of parking my car nearby and change to short shorts before walking around the park. 

10 hours ago, bottom slut said:

Thought of parking my car nearby and change to short shorts before walking around the park. 

Friday and Saturday often have more people. But if you prefer a calm quiet environment, go on weekdays. After 7 is the perfect time to go. You can park at LRT Sri Petaling parking. It's easier to go to the park also just enter from the lakeside. 

13 hours ago, ehhello said:

Friday and Saturday often have more people. But if you prefer a calm quiet environment, go on weekdays. After 7 is the perfect time to go. You can park at LRT Sri Petaling parking. It's easier to go to the park also just enter from the lakeside. 

Thanks, will go there one of these days. Hopefully can exercise and have fun.

On 6/12/2023 at 12:25 AM, ehhello said:

Just to inform that Komanwel already have a few lamps that are working so it's not as dark as before. But don't worry there still have a very dark spot (dm me if you wanna know cuz its risky here). Luckily got a good bj session there 😂 

wow... nice... PM already... hahaha

On 6/12/2023 at 12:02 PM, bottom slut said:

ya, that will be a great idea and plan. Otherwise need find ways to make sure belongings is safe and not get robbed...

16 hours ago, ehhello said:

Oh... why some say better in Sri Petaling LRT, some say is better from Bukit Jalil LRT station? so confusing... hahaha...

after 7? still open? most park closed either 8 or 10pm. Komanwel Park open 24 hours?

21 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Oh... why some say better in Sri Petaling LRT, some say is better from Bukit Jalil LRT station? so confusing... hahaha...

after 7? still open? most park closed either 8 or 10pm. Komanwel Park open 24 hours?

I checked Google map and if you need to park your car, park at Sri Petaling LRT, change to sexy shorts and can access the park directly.

22 hours ago, bottom slut said:

I checked Google map and if you need to park your car, park at Sri Petaling LRT, change to sexy shorts and can access the park directly.

OIC... sadly I cant drive... so if go also will be by LRT.... so not able to wear only jogging gears sportwear.... hahaha

22 hours ago, bottom slut said:

Nice park

Agreed, but unable to find a video that can lead from LRT and walk around the park... I eman start from LRT station and how to go and walk around the park... 

But this video I see some area is not walking path, might can be nice spot to xxxxx

On 6/14/2023 at 2:54 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

OIC... sadly I cant drive... so if go also will be by LRT.... so not able to wear only jogging gears sportwear.... hahaha

then have a good start from topless at the beginning. 

Agreed, but unable to find a video that can lead from LRT and walk around the park... I eman start from LRT station and how to go and walk around the park... 

use your smart phone to film one and upload here. Then we have one. 

But this video I see some area is not walking path, might can be nice spot to xxxxx

That's means you must more be bolder to explore this area. 

Edited by GKS
On 5/29/2023 at 11:43 PM, jimmy_riz said:

You’re welcome.
Yeah, you can give the park a try if you want. The park consists of technically two parts, the hill and the lake. The entire area is not really that big, and if you just want to jog around the whole park, I think you can get it done in, perhaps, 30-45 minutes. It is pretty much under-maintained, or shall I say no maintenance. That’s why you can get quite a lot of dark areas in the park at night. This can also be dangerous, don’t forget that. You can enter the park either via Sri Petaling LRT station side (walk past a car park) or via Bukit Jalil LRT station side (across the main road after going out from the station with a small and hidden staircase going up into the hill; but mind you, this entrance has a security guard post nearby). I’ve tried both entrances. 
I usually dress like a jogger when I go cruising there. It is also easier for me to strip all naked when I dress like that. Ha-ha. 
The Chinese-language forum is TT1069. You can search for the keyword ‘Komanwel’ there.

Thanks for the info, has been asking about the entrance at TT, but nobody reply me :(

What's your nick in TT :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all.. i am a Bi newbie slave here. i am age 27 Chinese staying in Klang Valley area. Looking for any master age 28 - 40 that need simple service. right now i can only serve you with my mouth etc sucking, licking anywhere u wan by following masters orders. i would like to try it outdoors or in car first instead of going to your place right away. If any master interested can tele me at @jonas123lim. im available come out and meet late nights 

please be informed that im very new so my sucking might not be very good. if any master willing to teach me how to suck properly it will be batter. 

Edited by straight sub
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, jimmy_riz said:

I was at the Komanwel Park on Saturday (14th) night, managed to get naked on and off within the park but didn’t really get the chance to have fun. Approaching 2300 hrs, I saw a slightly beefy guy in round neck T-shirt and Bermuda shorts, quite tall (maybe close to 180 cm) and I quickly followed him. I was a few steps behind him when he walked down the staircase between the hill and the lake. Noticing someone was behind him, he suddenly turned back and saw me naked. He walked towards me, and grabbed my body. I really enjoyed the l*cking of my nipples, s*cking of my dick. When I told him I was about to cum, he helped to jerk me off. When I asked his name, he said he is Lucas. Well, it was enjoyable. And thanks Lucas. 
As I needed to catch the train, I walked to the Sri Petaling LRT station from the lakeside (I alighted from the train at Bkt. Jalil). I found it quite unusual because the car park was technically-speaking empty. And it was a Saturday night. I recalled that it could well be more than 20 cars parking there on a Saturday night previously.

Some guys mentioned that apparently that car park near Sri P*taling LRT sometimes get checked by authorities. If they see cars there past a certain hour after dark, it can become suspicious and a target. Maybe that's the reason not many people park there already now. Although few weeks back I did meet a guy who told me he parked there but it was more of a quick stop so he had to leave quickly as well. I also want to remind guys who park near IMU, please be careful. That area always got police patrol. I kena before but won't elaborate. Just stay safe everyone.

On 10/16/2023 at 6:52 PM, MT0601 said:

Some guys mentioned that apparently that car park near Sri P*taling LRT sometimes get checked by authorities. If they see cars there past a certain hour after dark, it can become suspicious and a target. Maybe that's the reason not many people park there already now. Although few weeks back I did meet a guy who told me he parked there but it was more of a quick stop so he had to leave quickly as well. I also want to remind guys who park near IMU, please be careful. That area always got police patrol. I kena before but won't elaborate. Just stay safe everyone.

Hey. Thanks for sharing the information. And yes, when I reached the park at around 2130 hrs on last Saturday, I did find it quite strange as there were less than 10 people cruising there. By the time I left the park at around 2300 hrs, there were slightly more people, perhaps about a dozen of them. Still, compared to what I saw previously, about a dozen people at such hours on a Saturday night was considered pretty quiet already.

On 10/15/2023 at 10:48 PM, jimmy_riz said:

I was at the Komanwel Park on Saturday (14th) night, managed to get naked on and off within the park but didn’t really get the chance to have fun. Approaching 2300 hrs, I saw a slightly beefy guy in round neck T-shirt and Bermuda shorts, quite tall (maybe close to 180 cm) and I quickly followed him. I was a few steps behind him when he walked down the staircase between the hill and the lake. Noticing someone was behind him, he suddenly turned back and saw me naked. He walked towards me, and grabbed my body. I really enjoyed the l*cking of my nipples, s*cking of my dick. When I told him I was about to cum, he helped to jerk me off. When I asked his name, he said he is Lucas. Well, it was enjoyable. And thanks Lucas. 
As I needed to catch the train, I walked to the Sri Petaling LRT station from the lakeside (I alighted from the train at Bkt. Jalil). I found it quite unusual because the car park was technically-speaking empty. And it was a Saturday night. I recalled that it could well be more than 20 cars parking there on a Saturday night previously.

Nice, but hardly go there at night, a bit troublesome to catch train or parking as there is guard might disturb. Except you already in before 8 and stay inside hidden not get disturb or catch by the guard...
And not safe, quite dark too when walking out to sri petaling station...

BTW, which entrance can park car and go to the park after 9pm and not disturb by the guard? The bukit Jalil LRT station, the car park near there collect quite expensive parking fee and closed at night. That is what happened few weeks ago when try visit there at night. And nother day is on evening.

On 10/16/2023 at 6:52 PM, MT0601 said:

Thanks for the info...

On 10/19/2023 at 11:56 PM, jimmy_riz said:

Hey. Thanks for sharing the information. And yes, when I reached the park at around 2130 hrs on last Saturday, I did find it quite strange as there were less than 10 people cruising there. By the time I left the park at around 2300 hrs, there were slightly more people, perhaps about a dozen of them. Still, compared to what I saw previously, about a dozen people at such hours on a Saturday night was considered pretty quiet already.

Maybe no longer safe....
And hard to get in after dark. Parking a problem, transport to reached there also.
And worst, guard will go around catching people or disturbing...

But weekdays day time, might sometime more easier to have fun but unable to get someone join or flashing someone LOL... Maybe can self-play, or pre-arranged meet up

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, iwant2fuckingcum said:

Hey guys, I went to komanwel park last night but didn't know where the "hotspot" was.

Aimlessly walking ard but don't know where to go, could someone guide me on this?

There's no fix hotspot. You have to wander around the park and "do your rounds" as you spot other guys and cruise them. Once you find a willing partner who wants to fun, you both can either find a secluded dark spot to play or just play wherever you're comfortable. Usually people will always go to the peak to check out who is there. Timing is also crucial. Maybe your timing was off? Go after 9pm till midnight. Also it was rainy on Sat so maybe not many people due to weather.