Male HQ

Sharing music is one way to make friends

JaO

Hello!

Hmmm, just started listening to songs in musical as part of my dissertation, but I like pop and rock songs. Sara Bareilles tops my charts, I like a bit of electronic songs like Owl City and Paramore, Yellowcard and Imagine Dragons. What genre of music do you like?

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

10 minutes ago, JaO said:

Just want to say hi! Im new, and i was wondering if anyone would like to share music they love, to introduce me to some music that you like! I think sharing music is one way to make friends :))

Hihi you can share your nice songs here 

I love sara Bareilles! in fact, her song brave was what made me addicted to her haha. I rarely listen to her now though. I do love Dua lipa and also many different music instrumentals.  Owl city is a great band too i agree. Recently, i am addicted to the song "feel it still" by the portugal, but personally i like songs that just sound good.  

1 minute ago, JaO said:

I love sara Bareilles! in fact, her song brave was what made me addicted to her haha. I rarely listen to her now though. I do love Dua lipa and also many different music instrumentals.  Owl city is a great band too i agree. Recently, i am addicted to the song "feel it still" by the portugal, but personally i like songs that just sound good.  

Sara Bareilles is <3

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

Hahah im  more of a whats your all time fav songs, and What can you recommend, it;s not really much of a what's the last song you heard to! but thank you! ill go give it a look! pardon me, i am new so everything is kinda new  and alien to me too haha 

Just now, zyjd said:

@Rhyn I'm a huge fan of yellowcard haha. As a violin player I'm inspired by Sean Mackin for incorporating a classical instrument into punk rock haha.

OMFGGGG YASS THE VIOLIN CAUGHT MY ATTENTION! I was so intrigued that there was violin in a rock song I kept listening to his parts especially (pun intended, he's pretty cute and he did backflips on stage)

Also, went to their concert. Holy shit I was so glad I spent $80 of poor, student money LOL

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

1 minute ago, 13579 said:

Lianne La Havas is a great singer, and I knew her through Au Cinéma, not sure if it's your kind of music.

Listening to this before I shut my eyes.

Her voice is very soothing! i love it haha and id dig to this music on rainy late nights!

9 minutes ago, Rhyn said:

OMFGGGG YASS THE VIOLIN CAUGHT MY ATTENTION! I was so intrigued that there was violin in a rock song I kept listening to his parts especially (pun intended, he's pretty cute and he did backflips on stage)

Also, went to their concert. Holy shit I was so glad I spent $80 of poor, student money LOL

Wtf you went to their concert in SG last year? I AM SO JEALOUS OMG. I couldn't go then because I was on a company trip. :(

Guest Guest
31 minutes ago, JaO said:

Just want to say hi! Im new, and i was wondering if anyone would like to share music they love, to introduce me to some music that you like! I think sharing music is one way to make friends :))

Neil Sedaka is Hot!

• G_M changed the title to Sharing music is one way to make friends
  • 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, justaverage said:

The movie, The Greatest Showman, has great soundtrack. One that I really liked was "A Million Dreams".

ooo i liked this is me the most hahahaaha the vocals but this song is great too i love it

• Guest locked this topic