Male HQ

Has my vitamin gone bad?

pleasure

So I always have greek yoghurt and oats for breakfast, made the night before. I always added Myprotein Multivitamin powder into the mix.

One day, I forgot to mix the vitamin into the yoghurt and in the morning I saw brown spots on the yoghurt. Basically the vitamin powder has turned from white to brown. Has it gone bad, or is it normal? Because I have thrown away the packaging, I can't remember when is the expiry date, but I remember it's only been 4 months since I bought it. Or is it due to storage? Because I put it in a transparent tupperware exposed to the sun? Any ideas?

34 minutes ago, pleasure said:

So I always have greek yoghurt and oats for breakfast, made the night before. I always added Myprotein Multivitamin powder into the mix.

One day, I forgot to mix the vitamin into the yoghurt and in the morning I saw brown spots on the yoghurt. Basically the vitamin powder has turned from white to brown. Has it gone bad, or is it normal? Because I have thrown away the packaging, I can't remember when is the expiry date, but I remember it's only been 4 months since I bought it. Or is it due to storage? Because I put it in a transparent tupperware exposed to the sun? Any ideas?

Likely it has been damaged because you exposed it to light. Some of the vitamins are not meant to be exposed to light, hence their dark or tinted containers/glassware.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.