Male HQ

Massage Criteria

Guest guestsober

Guest guestsober

I am not really a massage enthusiastic! But i happened to read up most solidarity comments and debates on different masseurs criteria. From the old with agressively violent crafting, or so and so who has big balls to the featherly sensual stroking! For me i just like a big strong hands! What say you!

If I need a relaxing massage that would be Swedish sensual, using palms glide slowly over my body with medium pressure with plenty of oil!

Hard massage would be deep tissue, tackling the muscles instead of pressing my bones! And I don't like finger pressing! 

• G_M changed the title to Massage Criteria
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, suckmegood said:

actually i’m very confused with different types of massages. I only know Thai massage do that bone cracking thingy. The rest, I always get them mixed up. 

I tried that a lot in Thailand...Cracking your bones it's actually loosening your joints...and bending your body/hand and legs it's actually stretching your muscles? 

Older guys may not be suitable...U can get injured!  

1 minute ago, gstringuy26 said:

I tried that a lot in Thailand...Cracking your bones it's actually loosening your joints...and bending your body/hand and legs it's actually stretching your muscles? 

Older guys may not be suitable...U can get injured!  

icic. that, precisely, freaks me out a lil. that’s why haven’t done thai massage. hahahaha. i scared slip disc. hahahaha

2 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

icic. that, precisely, freaks me out a lil. that’s why haven’t done thai massage. hahahaha. i scared slip disc. hahahaha

That's why I prefer Swedish or deep Tissue nowadays! :D Slow rub down using palms with plenty of oil is the best feel! 

6 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

I think Javanese and Balinese both quite similar, both using oil, maybe techniques and routines are different. 

i see... i’m kinda dumb to the routines becuz once i felt comfortable, my mind will blank out and not recall the routine. hahahahaha.