Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi fun (compiled)

Teckie

Hi n good morning guys...

Me 44 Indian 177 76 kg.., btm flex.

Love sucking cock deep throat..,

I'm Here waiting..,,

PM me....

Edited by hairy40'sgindian

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

30 local chinese sporty leanfit married man. 6.5" tool. Residing in North and work in the East.

Seeking likeminded married man as friend w benefit on regular basis for responsible safe fun and exploration.

I'm good with massage and if you are, it will be a plus. Not into Anal. Just light fun and sensual adventure.

Good looking outdoor guy here. PM me to get beyond here. I'm keeping option open and having the right chemistry and trust is important!

Cheers!

30 local chinese sporty leanfit married man. 6.5" tool. Residing in North and work in the East.

Seeking likeminded married man as friend w benefit on regular basis for responsible safe fun and exploration.

I'm good with massage and if you are, it will be a plus. Not into Anal. Just light fun and sensual adventure.

Good looking outdoor guy here. PM me to get beyond here. I'm keeping option open and having the right chemistry and trust is important!

Cheers!

Me can??

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

• HendryTan changed the title to Seeking Bi / Married Man For Discreet Fun
  • kalel changed the title to All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi fun (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic