Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

Married man here too who is 100% bottom looking to service other married men, straight but curious men, men looking to experiment m2m sex etc. Interested to have me blow you, then write to me kimlo777@yahoo.com and tell me more abt yourself together with nude photos and cockshots. I will reciprocate.

Cheers, kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

hi guys..i am seeking marrd man...any race to share my btm chn smooth and tanned 2morow in my cosy room in woodlands..2morow...1st march 2010..so pvt me all married man...we start at evening nite...u sure enjoy it

Married_Top@hotmail.com

30.170.78 chn stocky

Guest Wan a top....
Married_Top@hotmail.com

30.170.78 chn stocky

Can't add u in msn,as the address not valid, so what is yr email....am 38 1.7 75 Chinese btm here will like to meet u.....

Married_Top@hotmail.com

30.170.78 chn stocky

Can't add u in msn,as the address not valid, so what is yr email....am 38 1.7 75 Chinese btm here will like to meet u.....

the addr is correct, perhaps u need to try again. Mind to leave urs here? Or PM me.

Married_Top@hotmail.com -- try again.... :clap:

Hi there.... im 40 177 69 bi fit mly. Are there any fit married chinese guys, tall n below 72kg, with whom i can exercise with? Go running n swimming and b a sports buddy?

Please PM me.... thanks

Are there no sporty married chinese guys around? would really like to b buddy

Guest artty

I'm not married but I am very discreet as I'm not out of the closet to anyone yet. Therefore, being discrete, married man is the one I can trust most as I assumed he would be total discrete as well. I am 32/175/95 chubby and staying by myself at clementi Would love to have regular FB. email me artstages@yahoo.com.sg

Calling all married, single or men who are attached seeking trivial pursuits outside of your relationship - 53yo married bottom here seeking to service you. Will lick your balls, suck your cock and if we clique, i may even spread my legs for you. write to me and tell me more and we can take it from there: kimlo777 at yahoo dot com. nude photos and cockshots appreciated.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Calling all married, single or men who are attached seeking trivial pursuits outside of your relationship - 53yo married bottom here seeking to service you. Will lick your balls, suck your cock and if we clique, i may even spread my legs for you. write to me and tell me more and we can take it from there: kimlo777 at yahoo dot com. nude photos and cockshots appreciated.

you sound yummy.... but i'm btm too thou.

haha!

I'm a super closet person, so i'm not very, i am SUPER discreet. :rolleyes:

anyone interested do drop me a line. i prefer older guys. more experience. :P

check me out and my interest... =)

Guest meiSi

Recently I tried a married man and he really surprises me. He did an excellent bj and also has a tight ass. Impressive !!! :thumb:

Is there any married man who are manly, stocky (70kg-85kg), in late 40s, height 165 to 170cm, keen to hook up for some safe fun? :D

Cheers

DC

hi there im married, mid 40's 5'11", into gym and want to try. safe only

email me at greatexpress@hotmail.com

Guest pepperfield

hi there im married, mid 40's 5'11", into gym and want to try. safe only

email me at greatexpress@hotmail.com

Hi

Am 180/80/40/Chn, discreet pleasant guy here looking for Bi/married (flex) for no strings attached safe fun.

Write to pepper.field@live.com

Hi, am decent looks (younger looking btw) average married. 44yochn 170 63kg.Have been top usually and lately want to experience being a btm. Tried going to spa but never had the courage to btm myself cause afraid those horny guys may get rough. So I seek here any experienced and patient guy to try me? Best if your tool is not large. Email me at andyjoe9@yahoo.com

Hi i am also decent and young looking. Would like to know you.

• HendryTan changed the title to Seeking Bi / Married Man For Discreet Fun
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic