Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

hi marriedman,

So hv u met any? Any friends you have made from here...I am also the same...me 51 168 78 flex btm...if u keen or any keen here, can write to me at checkn57@gmail.com...looking for sincere, discreet friends.

Hi there, mature Chi, i have contacted you before but got no reply. :whistle: Am always looking for an older wiser married daddy. I am 27yo chin, 177cm, 60kg and str8 acting, living in KL. Thanks. if interested to know more or intro some of your older buddies, do drop me a line at y33boon83@yahoo.com. You can also ADD me to yahoo or msn messenger. Cheers!

Why would you wanna have sex with a married guy (this applies to all the guys here)

simple, cos they are married, else what? maybe by having sex with married guys ( esp if they have kids ) will make them " special ",

some will say cos they are str8, low profile, discreet etc, really ??? :lol:

many maried guys still go around meeting guys for sex & gay sauna, many seems have forgotten that,

well, just respect each other preference, as long both party or parties happy & enjoy what they doing

Edited by snowball
simple, cos they are married, else what? maybe by having sex with married guys ( esp if they have kids ) will make them " special ",

some will say cos they are str8, low profile, discreet etc, really ??? :lol:

many maried guys still go around meeting guys for sex & gay sauna, many seems have forgotten that,

well, just respect each other preference, as long both party or parties happy & enjoy what they doing

WELL Said!! :clap:

I agree 100%. For me, married bi mature daddies have the best of both worlds. I dont know why, but i also feel that the so-called macho str8 acting mature married guys are the best to make love too. :thumb:

Hi , i am married too - 39yr, chi, 170, 85 and discreet. Like to make friend ....... enjoy touching, kissing, hugging ......... I work in Jurong area and stay ard AMK area. Enjoy swimming, movies, food.

Drop me a message

Edited by sgpboyboy

Hi , i am married too - 39yr, chi, 170, 85 and discreet. Like to make friend ....... enjoy touching, kissing, hugging ......... I work in Jurong area and stay near AMK area. Enjoy swimming, movies, food.

Drop me a message

Edited by sgpboyboy
Guest tinkymale@yahoo.com.sg
Hi , i am married too - 39yr, chi, 170, 85 and discreet. Like to make friend ....... enjoy touching, kissing, hugging ......... I work in Jurong area and stay ard AMK area. Enjoy swimming, movies, food.

Drop me a message

Hi,

Keen to meet?

Married 39 chn 165 67, discreet too.

i am chn,40,62,170 married. any similar like to chat in msn? mine is kelvin.1969@live.com

hi, we can chat via emial? tinkymale@yahoo.com.sg

Recently I tried a married man and he really surprises me. He did an excellent bj and also has a tight ass. Impressive !!! :thumb:

Is there any married man who are manly, stocky (70kg-85kg), in late 40s, height 165 to 170cm, keen to hook up for some safe fun? :D

Cheers

DC

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

Recently I tried a married man and he really surprises me. He did an excellent bj and also has a tight ass. Impressive !!! :thumb:

Is there any married man who are manly, stocky (70kg-85kg), in late 40s, height 165 to 170cm, keen to hook up for some safe fun? :D

Cheers

DC

Hahaha, so u're also top lor, got break his virgin or not? hehehe

Hi I'm 30 172 70 married guy, very discreet.... looking for married guys like me to be friends with... add me jhiro@live.com.sg

Hi, Me keen to know u... 39/165/66/chn, discreet. stay east

Guest imfunb

im 39 chn lean toned built. 177/63 btm staying in the east

would like a toned top for mutual pleasuring.

hi imfunb 48 chn married bi top 176 / 76 staying in the east .

would like a btm for mutual pleasuring.may email to

imfunb@yahoo.com.sg

Guest imfunb

Hi I am 34 chn 162 56, married man, btm role, petite. Seeking similar married top, must be straight acting and discreet.

Interested pls email to crisxcrosx@yahoo.com.sg your stats and location.

Hi imfunb 48 chn 176 76 married man , top role ,seeking married btm. Interested pls email

imfunb@yahoo.com.ag

Guest Decent

Im a decent looking chinese, straight acting in my 30s, hope to be-friend someone to meet occasionally for discreet touching and jerk off, perhaps in car for a start. Prefer chinese manly who drives too. Please email with self description and number for spontaenous sms connection, thanks.

aglg_70@yahoo.com.sg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bi man

I am bi married 42, 168, 62chn. Love kissing n the rest. PM if keen.

i am bi married man 48, 176 , 77chn ,Top , Love touching .. n more.. but married man always busy with lot of work and other..dont want to get too much involve.. hope to know another married man who can click and prefer someone who drive...just meet up...do it .email imbimarriedman@yahoo.com.sg

i am waiting.

• HendryTan changed the title to Seeking Bi / Married Man For Discreet Fun
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic