Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

any married guy has a butt like one of those in the pics below & want your butt pleasured ass licked eaten nicely?

local sg chn butt man luv2 worship n service mature men butt, ass, nipples, and cock.
50yo/165cm/58kg lean dark hairs ass eater rimmer nipples sucker n cocksucker deepthroater cum swallower
luv2 service lean to beefy stocky chunky meaty to butch muscular mature singe/married men 30s-40s-50s age, not skinny, belly is hot, any race
i cannot host. will pleasure you in your carJeanBeefyButt5-1.thumb.JPG.1f3ae505d74378294be6e846f17d5eca.JPG

Any straight curious guy, bisexual or curious bisexual is keen to meet up today now? My place is available now located at amk. Prefer Chinese, lean fit to muscular fit guy. Message me and we chat there. 

Btw, I’m local Chinese guy. 42, 173, 85kg. Stocky Built. 

2 hours ago, bearjan said:

Any straight curious guy, bisexual or curious bisexual is keen to meet up today now? My place is available now located at amk. Prefer Chinese, lean fit to muscular fit guy. Message me and we chat there. 

Btw, I’m local Chinese guy. 42, 173, 85kg. Stocky Built. 

me

any married man who has a butt like one of those in the pics below & you want your butt pleasured ass licked eaten nicely but wife doesn't eat your ass?

local sg chn butt man luv2 worship n service married men butt, ass, nipples, and cock.
50yo/165cm/58kg lean dark hairs ass eater rimmer nipples sucker n cocksucker deepthroater cum swallower
luv2 service lean to beefy stocky chunky meaty to butch muscular mature singe/married men 30s-40s-50s age, not skinny, belly is hot, any race
i cannot host.

JeanBeefyButt5-1.thumb.JPG.1f3ae505d74378294be6e846f17d5eca.JPG

Edited by buttman
4 minutes ago, buttman said:

any married man who has a butt like one of those in the pics below & you want your butt pleasured ass licked eaten nicely but wife doesn't eat your ass?

local sg chn butt man luv2 worship n service married men butt, ass, nipples, and cock.
luv2 service lean to beefy stocky chunky meaty to butJeanBeefyButt5-1.thumb.JPG.1f3ae505d74378294be6e846f17d5eca.JPGch muscular mature singe/married men 30s-40s-50s age, not skinny, belly is hot, any race
i cannot host.

Pm me

On 5/18/2019 at 12:22 AM, nature69 said:

This fxxker never show up during meet up.

waste time traveling n yet vain.

such irresponsible n fucking attitude he had.

said he himself not gay,discreet, like to play people out.

shit, Hate this type of person.

Be careful not to let him fool u.

Thanks for the warning bro.

On 5/17/2019 at 12:51 PM, tanboy2 said:

I need a suck..... North

Should be publicized widely!

On 5/25/2019 at 11:19 AM, -Ignored- said:

nice butt woh

but most straight men are not that bubble butt, i noticed

well, i think the opposite. Most straight guys  sit in their offices all the time so their butts are round and juicy... gay guys tend to have smaller butts..yes gay guys go to the gyms all the time, but they focus on their chest arms muscle PLUS gay guys cruise all the time LOL

Edited by buttman
1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

the more u sit, the more it is not perky leh (my definition for round is perky)

my "round" literally means round

Hi like to meet new buddy. A buddy to meet up for meal, casual hugging and not into anal. I am 49/170/82/bi/married/discreet. You can PM me

Recently into doing some exercise to burn fats and the heart bump .... just a beginner ... looking for a buddy to keep me going .....

Edited by sgpboyboy
On 5/19/2019 at 8:17 PM, tyan said:

Many such people here in BW. 

Many gay people have this type of behavior, especially the young ones. 

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 9:49 AM, ProMouth said:

Skill is definitely there but more important is the passion to do a good job, the desire to do just1 step further...have to experience the entire repertoire to understand that BJ can be actually that satisfying

On Sunday, February 03, 2019 at 7:39 AM, sxxx33 said:

hi, pm me

ProMouth, thats the answer . I like u..

I’m looking for guys for friendship and may be more if the chemistry is good and if it happens naturally. I’m open to anything as long as it is mutual and not by force or persuasion. Doesn’t matter if you are married or unmarried; bisexual; fit or chub; nice-looking or not; tall or short. But definitely you must be a nice guy & someone who respect each other. I am 40/m/indian/165/85/chub-stout/hairy/bi/vers.  ....I would love to meet a guy for good chat; hug; kiss; 69; rimming ; turn me on & may be more…with condom…If you are ok with me, well we could get connected and start meeting & having fun in my hotel.  Leave your name & number for quicker response via whatsapp.  Life is short; must live to the fullest; so no time to waste

Hope to hear from you soon ...cheersJ

Hi.  Firstly, I'm not looking for now / today, am looking for something casual and on-going.  I'm a 46yr old caucasian who loves to suck and I reckon i give a pretty good bj, looking for another married guy to play with occasionally.  

I can't host and am only available on weekday daytimes and as I work and am married, it won't be that often, maybe once a month or once every 2 months, nothing major.  Would be great if you could host around Aljunied / Siglap.

Looking for slim / in-shape Singapore Chinese or Caucasians, not into chubbs or hairy, sorry.  You need to be married, curious and relaxed.  I'm not pushy, am fairly submissive but not looking for anything rough, forced etc.. just let me suck your dick!  A nice juicy big one to suck on would be nice, have only played with 4-5" before, would love to get my lips around something bigger... 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic