Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

On 2/19/2021 at 8:21 PM, MarriedFlex said:

Hi everyone, I just curious to all married man, do your wife know you are looking for btm or top for some fun because for me, I'm married but my wife do not know I'm looking for btm for fun 

Don't be crazy lah, wife should never know unless you wanna get a divorce 

Hi everyone, I just curious to all married man, do your wife know you are looking for btm or top for some fun because for me, I'm married but my wife do not know I'm looking for btm for fun 

Heard of some wives who are open the marriage I guess is more open, but that said it probably only applied to like 5% of marriages I would imagine. Haha telling your other half of your fetishes might not go down well 

On 2/28/2021 at 8:58 PM, curiousguy2020 said:

Discrete Bi Married here with limited experience. New to this site. Seeking to explore. Have desire to be a slut.

I am only open to discrete married bi guys. No preference over age or race, depending on whether I click with the person.

So, hit me up. I prefer to use either telegram or signal or wechat. 

pic_x2.JPG

whats your telegram username?

@shdw66

Edited by shdw66
On 2/28/2021 at 8:58 PM, curiousguy2020 said:

Discrete Bi Married here with limited experience. New to this site. Seeking to explore. Have desire to be a slut.

I am only open to discrete married bi guys. No preference over age or race, depending on whether I click with the person.

So, hit me up. I prefer to use either telegram or signal or wechat. 

pic_x2.JPG

Welcome, Chinese Married Bi top here. 

Unless you're in an open relationship with your wife and she is plenty open to same sex relationship. You should be careful. Even if the lady accepted open relationship, some do not accept same sex relationship.