Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

You are an old bird in BW with so many posting under your belt in the Personal Folder.

You know very well that I do not allow posting of ad on the Main forum.

Please use your head with a brain to think before you post.

There will be no more warning for you if you are caught posting your ad in any other folders except the Personal folder.

You are an old bird in BW with so many posting under your belt in the Personal Folder.

You know very well that I do not allow posting of ad on the Main forum.

Please use your head with a brain to think before you post.

There will be no more warning for you if you are caught posting your ad in any other folders except the Personal folder.

Yes young bird.

I've been following this post n finally picked up the courage to one here. I'm married discreet pleasant in my 40s 177 76kg n in a respectable profession. Seeking a fellow married soulmate as pals who has similar profile. Not into ons. Drop me a line if u fit the bill. Cheers!

What a small world, to find guys in my similar situation, this forum should be extended to Malaysia, I am married as well 35 183 91 a normal family guy that places family, safety n etc first, but I am curious for that forbidden manly bonding, not into ass or anything too wild, mostly jo, contact

n possibly bj. Like how you think and look for a soulmate and pal that will be thr for you for a safer and fulfilling friendship in the long run, we all need to getoff, but safety first. Just hope that you might be around my area Penang. email me, thespongebob@yahoo.com

Edited by thespongebob

Hi

I am married seeking married guy who is bi. Priority is family. Someone who appreciate and have the need to satisfy the bisexual side in safe and responsible manner.

Prefer guy who is between 35 to 45 years old, easy going, enjoy good company. Sex/ fun is part of the basis for this "brotherly" sort of relationship that respect each other and safe guard each other information and families. Also open to non sexual activities.

Message me if you share the same.

Hi there same here, a normal family orientated guy curious for the forbidden manly bond, not into ass or anything too wild, and like you said friendship and safety is the key, not only discreet but stds and the works. Do email me penang guy here: thespongebob@yahoo.com

hi 35 168 75 married with kids looking for discreet friend to mutually fullfill our long hidden manly desires.preferably a mature bottom guy with with family, decent, discreet and understanding responsibility. Those interested can get in touch at sing7635@gmail.com.

Hi email me at philipf652003@yahoo.com

Guest lalaland

What is your race? Whether stocky or not is ok with me. As I mentioned earlier, I got no preference. Like to be suck and I can't wait who will be the first...

wads ur contact no? i will suck for u.

Me 40 chn 170 85 chubby. Married with kids seeking discreet married as friend and mutual understanding of our needs.

Pm me if interested to be friend.

I stay at tpy

Hi I m 41,160,50+, single & discreet. care to be fren.

Im a 35/170/67 Chinese gym fit married man. I seek a discreet similar who loves to deep throat me.

hi guest_666,

pls email me: wonder_di@hotmail.com

im keen to give u a nice bj n deepthroat.

Guest bipopjo

178/76 chn 30 bi

i am seeking married manly guys who are into jerk off fun with poppers. strictly only married with family and who understands how to enjoy masturbating with poppers. married guys who are into hokkien vulgar most welcome.

Guest bipopjo

178/76 chn 30 bi

i am seeking married manly guys who are into jerk off fun with poppers. strictly only married with family and who understands how to enjoy masturbating with poppers. married guys who are into hokkien vulgar most welcome.

pls email me bipopjo@hotmail.com. Would prefer those who can tell me their history of masturbating with poppers, or whether they are into hokkien vulgar. Thanks

• HendryTan changed the title to Seeking Bi / Married Man For Discreet Fun
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic