Male HQ

My friend told me that Malay guys have bigger dick than chinese. Is this true?

Guest Blank

Guest Blank

I've seen a 3rd Sgt Malay walking in his pale blue triangle underwear which packs such a sexy bulge on his lean fit body. Face also cute looking. But never seen him in nude before. Some of my friends told me Malay have bigger dick than Chinese. Issit because theirs is cut, so appear larger?

Add-on: I know Indian seems big but not my type (no offence) 

25 minutes ago, Meneedyew said:

not really. some malays have small dicks and some chinese have big dicks. i mean God is fair :p

Tats true. If u have it flaunt it more :D

Personally prefer uncut only, cut cock does not turn me on no matter how big, mindset thingy. Anyway have met guys of all races who have tiny, average and big so its not a race thing.

Guest sucked
5 minutes ago, Guest Hmmm said:

Personally prefer uncut only, cut cock does not turn me on no matter how big, mindset thingy. Anyway have met guys of all races who have tiny, average and big so its not a race thing.

yeah..agree..have had many many and different types of dicks from asian countries..all different shapes and sizes and you cannot say one race is bigger than the other...

Guest Disdain

You know what? We’ll never know until you get out there and collect some Cock Data of a significantly LARGE sample size for us to draw a conclusion. 

Beyond that, it’s all mere speculation and observation (which may lead to bias) 

most of the malay guys that i encountered have decent to big size cocks with a few exceptions. Chinese guys also have very thick and big cock and juicy to suck

i have met 2 small size malay guys, very cute bottom but their cocks are huge and bigger than mine!

Cant speak for everyone but im indian and have a small dick. Its challenging as a top, but hasnt really stopped me from having fun with partners. I have generally seen Malays with decent size and ind and chi coming it at abt the same.

8 hours ago, LionZoned said:

I wonder if you follow the stereotype there, haha

Also is it true the rains are blessed in Africa? :P

Let’s just say I have big feet, hahaha

Seeing a violent thunderstorm sweeping over the plains of Africa where you can see 50km in any direction, smelling the wet dust kicked up by the rain while feeling the first big fat drops against your skin, is a magical experience :D And a week later the world is transformed into Paradise.

47 minutes ago, Sh3rlock said:

Let’s just say I have big feet, hahaha

Seeing a violent thunderstorm sweeping over the plains of Africa where you can see 50km in any direction, smelling the wet dust kicked up by the rain while feeling the first big fat drops against your skin, is a magical experience :D And a week later the world is transformed into Paradise.

I was actually just quoting Africa by Toto HAHA but that's good to know, sounds great

Guest chinese
13 hours ago, lightsmith32 said:

Cant speak for everyone but im indian and have a small dick. Its challenging as a top, but hasnt really stopped me from having fun with partners. I have generally seen Malays with decent size and ind and chi coming it at abt the same.

oh dear..indian with a small dick is indeed a put off..sorry dont mean to be mean but its a sad truth...when you say small dick is it between 5-6 inches?..i guess 6in is ok..but anything less than that is kinda...oh but at least you have big body..

11 hours ago, Guest chinese said:

oh dear..indian with a small dick is indeed a put off..sorry dont mean to be mean but its a sad truth...when you say small dick is it between 5-6 inches?..i guess 6in is ok..but anything less than that is kinda...oh but at least you have big body..

The body is something i can shape thru effort. My dick is not as such. Small means small, no insults given or taken. And yes im a 6.

Guest chinese
12 hours ago, lightsmith32 said:

The body is something i can shape thru effort. My dick is not as such. Small means small, no insults given or taken. And yes im a 6.

well said...met a skinny indian boy who had an exceptionally long and rather thick dick...sadly he didnt quite know how to use it...oh well some have small dicks and are experts in using it and some even have big ones but are rather in the dark about its power..lol

• 1 year later...
Guest Disclosed Yourself
On 6/19/2018 at 12:44 PM, Guest Blank said:

I've seen a 3rd Sgt Malay walking in his pale blue triangle underwear which packs such a sexy bulge on his lean fit body. Face also cute looking. But never seen him in nude before. Some of my friends told me Malay have bigger dick than Chinese. Issit because theirs is cut, so appear larger?

Add-on: I know Indian seems big but not my type (no offence) 

That is true. I'd been with a lot of them but among Asians, I think Filipino has the biggest of them all for those that I have slept with so far

I think black and related , yes..

Others Asian races will be comparable like bell curve distribution with not materially significance.

Your friend was not picked up often enough..

Hope you are much more attractive then your friend..

Edited by Garyl

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to following reasons:

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using either his original nick and/or one of his other thousand nicks. 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

Guest samesame but different nic
On 1/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, Guest Guest said:

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to following reasons:

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using either his original nick and/or one of his other thousand nicks. 

Alamak.

Lovehandle discloseurself luvhandle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flaming Room

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to following reason:

Reasons: 

1) Guest Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD posted here impersonating a guest nick as "Disclosed Yourself".

This was the imappropriate post: 

On 12/25/2019 at 7:33 AM, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

That is true. I'd been with a lot of them but among Asians, I think Filipino has the biggest of them all for those that I have slept with so far

The above critical post was not posted by the real Disclosed Yourself or the person behind but simply only posted by Auntie OCD/ Dirty Auntie. 

8 hours ago, Guest Flaming Room said:

Reasons: 

1) Guest Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD posted here impersonating a guest nick as "Disclosed Yourself".

The above critical post was not posted by the real Disclosed Yourself or the person behind but simply only posted by Auntie OCD/ Dirty Auntie. 

Who give a fuck if it's fucking attention seeking auntie or disclose your fucking ass. Both of you are fucking attention seeking idiots. It's been so many years and you fuckers are still screwing each other ass. 

Nobody will care. 

Now fuck off and leave the forum in peace. 

12 hours ago, Guest Flaming Room said:

Reasons: 

4 hours ago, G_M said:

Who give a fuck if it's fucking attention seeking auntie or disclose your fucking ass. Both of you are fucking attention seeking idiots. It's been so many years and you fuckers are still screwing each other ass. 

Nobody will care. 

Now fuck off and leave the forum in peace. 

hahahahahaha!!! The moment Guest disclose your fucking ass make any postings, sure tio meh one! Muahahahahahaha!!!!! 

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

hahahahahaha!!! The moment Guest disclose your fucking ass make any postings, sure tio meh one! Muahahahahahaha!!!!! 

I know right? :lol: Lol :twisted:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.