Male HQ

Paul ’s outcall & incall massage service @ Aljunied

King song

On 12/27/2019 at 12:53 AM, mandala said:

Only 2, Paul = King Song. Kim Cheong another person. 

Thanks Paul for 90mins session last night after reading the review. Was superb. Like his coolness & his warm big hands. Turned on the heating bed when ac got colder. Met all my needs. Totally satisfied. Had a good nite sleep. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/19/2020 at 4:55 PM, Innocentguy said:

Locked means got customer inside. He is running one man show. 

But when I passed by the other day, the entrance was chained and padlocked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am a person who is always chill and I have never had the need of a relaxing before an exam. When my finals arrived though, my chilliness ran away like a coward. So imagine me who is not familiar with pre exam panic getting all the dose in a single shot. Clearly, it was an overdose of excitement for me. The next thing I remember doing was calling these guys 마사지 and gatting the best ever massage. Still failed one of the exams though, I guess no massage is any use when you haven't studied :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tried Paul's massage today and left completely satisfied. Surely he's a master in this trade and I can feel all my muscles knots untied by his hands. Sensual level is mind-blowing and of a whole new level. He will spare no effort in giving you hard massage if you want to. I like it medium-hard and he delivers. He has no attitude and looks huggable :)

Guest Iwantblow

Paul is a fantastic massue. My back was aching and after the massage the ache is no longer there. He was also able to identify that i had stiff shoulder and he massage the area longer and now I feel lighter. Thank you so much Paul.

Went to visit Paul recently for the first time.

Massage / strokes: 9/10

Room environment / cleanliness: 9/10

Location: 8/10 (easy to find, just need google map). Instructions given to me was very clear too.

Timing: very accomodating

Cinderella is a good example of how shoes can change your life  :clap: 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • King song changed the title to Paul ’s outcall & incall massage service @ Aljunied
  • 3 weeks later...

Visited his place which is near Aljunied MRT. Clean setup with attached bathroom so privacy assured.

Massage wise, I prefer it medium to soft, and some sensual, which he delivered as he is obviously skilled. I took a 90mins package and don't feel rushed throughout. 

He is more conversant in Mandarin, and can be reserved but warm up when you know him better. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have visited Paul before Covid and then returned again recently as I needed the release of tension. His location is easy to find from aljunied mrt and upon reaching, he provided instructions to reach his place. He checked in with me on the strength when the massage started and adjusted accordingly. I totally love the heated massage bed and felt very relaxed throughout the session. Paul knows his stuff and is able to provide a sense of relaxation that I needed. I will be going to him more often in the near future!