Male HQ

Will you go pinkdot if you have nothing on that day?

Guest Blank

11 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Better and outspoken because Taiwan annual gay parade is looming the streets freely while Sg Pinkdot is trapped behind barricade and can only grow as big as HL park can accommodate.  The dot can never grow bigger or spilling onto the streets, stopping traffic and making a statement.      

We are different from Taiwan and many other countries.  We cannot be like them or act like them.  We have to take action within our limited freedom given our political environment.  PD is very successful considering what one can and cannot do in Singapore, the freedom offered to LGBTQI  Singaporeans now compared to say 15 years ago.  We have to work with the system not against it.  There are always forces working against us e.g. conservative fundamentalist religious groups and conservative religious ministers.  what little freedom we have achieved today can be take away at anytime, if we are complacent and not press on for full legal equality, but instead rely on and are satisfied with the words of mouth of just one man.

Edited by Fit4Masc

3 minutes ago, Fit4Masc said:

We are different from Taiwan and many other countries.  We cannot be like them or act like them.  We have to take action within our limited freedom given our political environment.  PD is very successful considering what one can and cannot do in Singapore, the freedom offered to LGBTQI  Singaporeans now compared to say 15 years ago.  We have to work with the system not against it.  There are always forces working against us e.g. conservative fundamentalist religious groups.  what little freedom we have achieved today can be take away at anytime, if we are complacent and not press on for full legal equality, but instead rely on and are satisfied with the words of mouth of just one man.

Then PD has already reached its limit.  Status quo.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
40 minutes ago, Fit4Masc said:

They are treated differently under the law...you can skirt around the main concern by saying we have saunas, we are not harassed, we are not this and that.  But you forget, we were harassed by the authorities not too long ago (read my previous post), gays are still being discriminated in NS! (can't stay in camp and restricted to certain vocation etc etc)...Its better now because of concerted efforts of people who get off their arses and do something about it e.g PD...   It all can disappear over night by a simple change of minister or PM, as what we have is only assurance by one man and he is not going to be in that position forever.  Better to have that discriminatory law removed once and for all, so that they can't whip it out at will, as and when it suits them.  Read up on Stockholm syndrome...thats what a lot of gays seems to have in Singapore.

Huh...sorry to bust your fairytale bubble..hate crimes against gays are happening at an alarming rate in us, australia, thailand etc.

1 minute ago, LeanMature said:

Then PD has already reached its limit.  Status quo.

Hong Lim park maybe full and PD cannot expend in term of accommodating more people.  But you forget we now for the first time have other associated activities leading up to PD. e.g. talks, Play, art and photo exhibition, film festival etc etc  it will evolve beyond just the Pink Dot light up in HL park.  Its already evolving to encompass other PD festival associated activities.  It will continue to to grow outside of HL park into other activities to raise awareness.

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Huh...sorry to bust your fairytale bubble..hate crimes against gays are happening at an alarming rate in us, australia, thailand etc.

Did I say they are totally free and your point? there are hate crimes anyway so why bother? just shut up and disappear?...freedom need to be fought for and we cannot be complacent.  those hate crimes are a great example why we should not think PD is enough and stop there, or the west have pride and that's enough.   In UK and in Australia they are revamping their school sex education to include sexual diversity education,  to mitigate school bullying and bashing in later life (of course with resistance form the homophobic groups).  Full equality need to be worked at from all angles. Not just a gathering in the park or a parade in the street, those are just a start.

Edited by Fit4Masc

1 minute ago, Fit4Masc said:

Hong Lim park maybe full and PD cannot expend in term of accommodating more people.  But you forget we now for the first time have other associated activities leading up to PD. e.g. talks, Play, art and photo exhibition, film festival etc etc  it will evolve beyond just the Pink Dot light up in HL park.  Its already evolving to encompass other PD festival associated activities.  It will continue to to grow outside of HL park into other activities to raise awareness.

Awareness is one thing, acceptance is another.  Most, if not all, are aware of 377A.  

18 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Awareness is one thing, acceptance is another.  Most, if not all, are aware of 377A.  

Acceptance is often use by homophobic groups and haters to side track the real needs, we must not play into their game!.  The word is tolerance.  To ask someone who hate you for whatever reasons to accept you is near impossible, Tolerate maybe....e.g. you might not accept Islam as your religion, but you can always tolerate and live a peaceful co-existence with your muslim neighbours.   377A, you'd be surprised that a lot of people including gays, don't know exactly what it entails!!!  I had discussion with my straight friends and they were shock that gays can't even have sex in the privacy of their own homes! according to 377A that is punishable...though it won't be enforced for now according to the words of one man currently in power, but who knows how long more.

Edited by Fit4Masc

Guest Guest
23 minutes ago, Fit4Masc said:

Did I say they are totally free and your point? there are hate crimes anyway so why bother? just shut up and disappear?...freedom need to be fought for and we cannot be complacent.  those hate crimes are a great example why we should not think PD is enough and stop there, or the west have pride and that's enough.   In UK and in Australia they are revamping their school sex education to include sexual diversity education,  to mitigate school bullying and bashing in later life (of course with resistance form the homophobic groups).  Full equality need to be worked at from all angles. Not just a gathering in the park or a parade in the street, those are just a start.

Yes you did.

'  It all can disappear over night by a simple change of minister or PM'

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes you did.

'  It all can disappear over night by a simple change of minister or PM'

I lost you...were you referring to the west or us?  I was referring to why we need to support PD to remove 377A  in light of many of you not wanting to show support, because of whatever personal reasons or with those you can't get along with.  I am stating what little freedom we have here in Singapore can be taken away overnight, as its based on the word of mouth of just one man i.e. if he's no longer PM that there will be no guarantee that 377A won't be enforced.  Hence the importance of us supporting PD to have it permanently removed from our law.  once that happen it will be very difficult for them to reinstate that law even with the change of PM or government. Than there will not longer be the need for a PD.  I am actually very disappointed, surprised and horrified at the same time, that I have to convince gays that removing section 377A which discriminate against them is actually good for them Sighs! unless you guys are not actually gays?

Edited by Fit4Masc

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Fit4Masc said:

I lost you...were you referring to the west or us?  I was referring to why we need to support PD to remove 377A  in light of many of you not wanting to show support.  I am stating what little freedom we have here in Singapore can be taken away overnight, as its based on the word of mouth of just one man i.e. if he not longer PM that there will be not guarantee that 377A won't be enforced.  Hence the importance of us supporting PD to have it permanently removed from our law.  once that happen it will be very difficult for them to reinstate that law even with the change of PM or government.  I am actually very disappointed that I have to convince gays that removing section 377A which discriminate against them is actually good for them Sighs!

Wow...little freedom? You live a pittiful life....

Also hor....did I say I want 377a to stay? You talk like if 377a is removed...all problems gays face will dissapear....no gays will be bullied, all gays will be treated equally...sg will be a utopian state..

Sorry lor...remove 377a, there will still be problema lor.

You lost me? Oh goodness...go read what u wrote.

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow...little freedom? You live a pittiful life....

Also hor....did I say I want 377a to stay? You talk like if 377a is removed...all problems gays face will dissapear....no gays will be bullied, all gays will be treated equally...sg will be a utopian state..

Sorry lor...remove 377a, there will still be problema lor.

You lost me? Oh goodness...go read what u wrote.

So you rather have a government sanctioned (authorised) state discrimination law to give homophobes ammunitions to continue their discrimination and prejudice towards you?  What little freedom we have now is being able to hold events like PD and talks and exhibitions. Perhaps you can't comprehend my english.  I did mention that freedom needs to be approached from all angles and PD is just the start to drive awareness to hopefully remove 377A... once thats out of the way, there will still be alot of work to do as LGBTQIs are still in the minority.  Life unfortunately is not as simple and easy as you think and like it to be....things need to start somewhere.  PD is just the start and its best that we give it our full support and not beat others down because you feel defeated and insecure!

Edited by Fit4Masc

Guest Conservative Snowflake

I think the previous few posts (compared to those on the previous page) show that there are idealists and skeptics among us. Even if efforts fall short and may even backfire, the point is that change is inherently good in itself. Nonetheless, we should keep a healthy dose of skepticism considering that PD has turned into a circus sideshow (as superficial entertainment) rather than a veritable platform for asking the hard questions.

1 hour ago, Guest pinkgay said:

is his bf touching his nipple?

Looks like but nope.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Fit4Masc said:

We are different from Taiwan and many other countries.  We cannot be like them or act like them.  We have to take action within our limited freedom given our political environment.  PD is very successful considering what one can and cannot do in Singapore, the freedom offered to LGBTQI  Singaporeans now compared to say 15 years ago.  We have to work with the system not against it.  There are always forces working against us e.g. conservative fundamentalist religious groups and conservative religious ministers.  what little freedom we have achieved today can be take away at anytime, if we are complacent and not press on for full legal equality, but instead rely on and are satisfied with the words of mouth of just one man.

Yes, PD is successful but i somehow feel we r still far behind Taiwan & some other countries. Even 20yrs later we still can't be like them or act like them. 

2 hours ago, Fit4Masc said:

Acceptance is often use by homophobic groups and haters to side track the real needs, we must not play into their game!.  The word is tolerance.  To ask someone who hate you for whatever reasons to accept you is near impossible, Tolerate maybe....e.g. you might not accept Islam as your religion, but you can always tolerate and live a peaceful co-existence with your muslim neighbours.   377A, you'd be surprised that a lot of people including gays, don't know exactly what it entails!!!  I had discussion with my straight friends and they were shock that gays can't even have sex in the privacy of their own homes! according to 377A that is punishable...though it won't be enforced for now according to the words of one man currently in power, but who knows how long more.

Using religion as an analogy is a non-starter.  It's like comparing something you like to eat and something that cannot be eaten.

Awareness is yesterday, tolerance is today and acceptance is tomorrow.  We should be reaching the end of today instead of keep thinking of what happened yesterday.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Fit4Masc said:

So you rather have a government sanctioned (authorised) state discrimination law to give homophobes ammunitions to continue their discrimination and prejudice towards you?  What little freedom we have now is being able to hold events like PD and talks and exhibitions. Perhaps you can't comprehend my english.  I did mention that freedom needs to be approached from all angles and PD is just the start to drive awareness to hopefully remove 377A... once thats out of the way, there will still be alot of work to do as LGBTQIs are still in the minority.  Life unfortunately is not as simple and easy as you think and like it to be....things need to start somewhere.  PD is just the start and its best that we give it our full support and not beat others down because you feel defeated and insecure!

Huh..did I day I want sanctions? Did I support 377a? Please let me know, you can cut and paste and let me see. Please do not spread fake news hor.

You make it look as if 377a vanished and somehow the govt embrace lgbtqi with open arms..all the troubles will dissapear, there will no longer be discrimination and hate for gays...I am telling you to stop dreaming..even if gay rights are granted, there will still be people who hate gays, there will be people who oppose to gays, there will still be discrimination.

Geez...you said I feel insecure N defeated? Looks like pinkdot did you no good and did not educated you as you are judge people without even knowing them...you passed judgement just like how all those ultra conservative christians who judged you and your kind to hell.

Pinkdot failed you.

Guest guest
5 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Yes, PD is successful but i somehow feel we r still far behind Taiwan & some other countries. Even 20yrs later we still can't be like them or act like them. 

More and more people going to PD doesn't mean it is successful.

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Using religion as an analogy is a non-starter.  It's like comparing something you like to eat and something that cannot be eaten.

Awareness is yesterday, tolerance is today and acceptance is tomorrow.  We should be reaching the end of today instead of keep thinking of what happened yesterday.

FIT4Masc...learn from this guy above and do not be so cocky and judgemental.

Guest Exclusive inclusivity
On 7/21/2018 at 11:47 PM, Guest Exclusive inclusivity said:

I don't know if anyone felt this:

Everyone gathered in the name of inclusivity and "love". 

But yet you felt the strong sense of exclusivity from cliques and groups during the event itself. Outcast / judgemental glances were made. Hypocritical smiles accompanied most greetings, but soon everyone turned back to their exclusive groups. 

I'm not criticising the PD organisers here. 

They have a clear purpose in mind and met their objectives. I fully understand that.

I'm merely lamenting on the culture of the gay community in Sg - the participants of the pink dot. So much hypocrisy, gossips and ostracism. The gay community arguably caused more self harm to many Gays' life than the heterosexual community caused harm to us.

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Singapore (as with most ASEAN counteries) have serve lack of political diversity and there is only one ruling party the 'PAP' and they are extremely anti-gay but love playing the neutral card. They favor to side with conservative christians and muslims at the end of the day. 

Even in the South East Asia region when it comes to LGBT rights Singapore is very far behind. Sure we may be the economic powerhouse of the region but with human rights its entirely backwards. Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Cambodia have it much better. Heck, even the poorest SEA countries such as Loas and East Timor protects LGBT people in its law. 

Singapore along with Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia voted against the UN recognizing LGBT rights as human rights.

Nepal, Israel, Japan, Mongolia, Philippines, Thailand, East Timor and Vietnam were the only countries in the whole of Asia who voted in favor.

(PS: Taiwan couldn't vote as they are not a member of the UN).

Also: recently Lebanon (a highly polarising and religious country) legalized same sex acitivty, so what is Singapore's excuse? 

Nepal, Israel, Japan, Mongolia, Philippines, Thailand, East Timor and Vietnam vs Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia ...

Pretty clear what is going on here ...

Singapore panders to the religious because as an official secular state, it cannot invoke a divine authority to rule, so it will have to make do with moral authority and nationalist credentials. You can see the gahment asserting these in numerous instances. And for the votes of cos, as xtians, muslims and conservative chinese are still the majority here.

I couldn't find any link on Lebanon legalizing same sex activity. Wikipedia still puts it as illegal.

But I have to say that the most amazing changes have been in very macho, very catholic south america.

26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Change of government? Just make sure you know the views of the blue's stand on lgbtqi...you may be shocked that they could be more conservative than the whites.

Nope, i m mot shocked because i dont think any opposition party have declare to support lgbt, thats why i dont foresee any changes in the near foreseen future.

12 hours ago, Guest Exclusive inclusivity said:

I'm not criticising the PD organisers here. 

They have a clear purpose in mind and met their objectives. I fully understand that.

I'm merely lamenting on the culture of the gay community in Sg - the participants of the pink dot. So much hypocrisy, gossips and ostracism. The gay community arguably caused more self harm to many Gays' life than the heterosexual community caused harm to us.

Isn't it similar in the straight community?

The hot guys hang out among themselves?

The party gals in the same clique?

The hot guys with the chiobus?

The cmi with the cmi?

The only exception is rich cmi guys or gals with hot guys or gals.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Exclusive inclusivity
1 hour ago, fab said:

Isn't it similar in the straight community?

The hot guys hang out among themselves?

The party gals in the same clique?

The hot guys with the chiobus?

The cmi with the cmi?

The only exception is rich cmi guys or gals with hot guys or gals.

@fab  it's precisely because we've pleading for a more inclusive society. Isn't that what PD is about? It should start from within us, first. 

But it seems like the opposite. 

Your "straight community" looks like American college schools you've watched on TV. 

I lived 80percent of my life in straight community. Only recently that I entered the gay community. Felt so vulnerable everywhere. Culture shock.

14 minutes ago, Guest Exclusive inclusivity said:

@fab  it's precisely because we've pleading for a more inclusive society. Isn't that what PD is about? It should start from within us, first. 

But it seems like the opposite. 

Your "straight community" looks like American college schools you've watched on TV. 

I lived 80percent of my life in straight community. Only recently that I entered the gay community. Felt so vulnerable everywhere. Culture shock.

I may ve exaggerated a little, but don't birds of the same feather flock together? In Chinese saying, it goes 木们门对木门,竹门对竹门。

Their individual behaviour is beyond the control of pd, regardless right or wrong. Pd looks at the big picture in promoting awareness, tolerance and acceptance of lgbtiq right to love to the straight community. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

PD has a singular purpose... to raise awareness of the LGBTQIs community amongst the larger and largely ignorant community.  Ignorant because Singaporean LGBTQIs have been socially conditioned to remain invisible and shamed into hiding!.   Hopefully, with enough visibility and awareness,  Tolerance will come and than section 377A can be gotten rid of from our law forever. It may not happen over night, but it needs to start somewhere.  From the sound of it, some decided not to support it, largely due to their own personal baggages and insecurities.  We all have some baggage and our own insecurities.  Hard as it maybe. we have to learn to deal with and accept our good and bad.  e.g. not good looking enough and can't get the attention that you desire,  don't have a fab body and no one in the gay community or a PD pay attention to you, getting older and can't score anymore etc etc etc...the list goes on and on.  Incidentally such insecurities are not unique to the LGBTQIs! they are very human insecurities.  But we need to put them aside and support presently the only way we are allowed to move forward as a community.  Individually we will not be able to do much,  but as a group and united community, despite our differences, we have the numbers to hopefully make a change for the better for all of us.

Edited by Fit4Masc

Guest Guest
35 minutes ago, Fit4Masc said:

PD has a singular purpose... to raise awareness of the LGBTQIs community amongst the larger and largely ignorant community.  Ignorant because Singaporean LGBTQIs have been socially conditioned to remain invisible and shamed into hiding!.   Hopefully, with enough visibility and awareness,  Tolerance will come and than section 377A can be gotten rid of from our law forever. It may not happen over night, but it needs to start somewhere.  From the sound of it, some decided not to support it, largely due to their own personal baggages and insecurities.  We all have some baggage and our own insecurities.  Hard as it maybe. we have to learn to deal with and accept our good and bad.  e.g. not good looking enough and can't get enough roots,  don't have a fab body and no one in the gay community pay attention to you, getting older and can't score anymore etc etc etc...the list goes on and on.  Incidentally such insecurities are not unique to the LGBTQIs! they are very human insecurities.  But we need to put them aside and support presently the only way we are allowed to move forward as a community.  Individually we will not be able to do much,  but as a group and united community, despite our differences, we have the numbers to hopefully make a change for the better for all of us.

But you also ignorant what. You passed judgement on people without ever knowing them right? You cannot even tolerate 1 person who disagree with you....

Hello also when you said sg lgbtqi had been conditioned..speak for yourself only hor.

On 7/21/2018 at 3:08 PM, hornbird said:

It’s shameless to resort to using such rude description on any member with prejudice in the name of maintaining order. These belittling is hyprocrate and uncivilised.

These are coward chickens misused the assigned responsibilities as they 拿着鸡毛当令箭, impulsive action of obvious foolishness. The fowl is incompetent to even managing a guard post.

I will NOT be less happy if I can’t log on again.  ^_^ bye bye.

The Shameless Chicken gotten slaughtered? 

Edited by hornbird

52 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

But you also ignorant what. You passed judgement on people without ever knowing them right? You cannot even tolerate 1 person who disagree with you....

Hello also when you said sg lgbtqi had been conditioned..speak for yourself only hor.

Now now...please read my post again...did I say gays are ignorant?  again you try to put words in my mouth.  Why are you constantly accusing me of things which I never said? seems like you can't comprehend the English language very well.  If you read all the posts on this thread, aren't there already prove of such conditioning ?? e.g. "  NOT GOING because i cannot let people (family, relatives, friends & colleagues) know that i'm gay"...." Nope....never been and no plan to....stand under the hot sun and tell the whole world u r gay.""  etc etc I will not engage or respond to you anymore, I think you are a rude and somewhat very bitter person.

Edited by Fit4Masc

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Fit4Masc said:

Now now...please read my post again...did I say gays are ignorant?  again you try to put words in my mouth.  Why are you constantly accusing me of things which I never said?  If you read all the posts on this thread, aren't there already prove of such conditioning ?? e.g. "  NOT GOING because i cannot let people (family, relatives, friends & colleagues) know that i'm gay"...." Nope....never been and no plan to....stand under the hot sun and tell the whole world u r gay.""  etc etc I will not engage or respond to you anymore, I think you are a rude and somewhat very bitter person.

Huh...you should proof read what you write.

'Ignorant because Singaporean LGBTQIs have been socially conditioned to remain invisible and shamed into hiding'

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, Fit4Masc said:

Now now...please read my post again...did I say gays are ignorant?  again you try to put words in my mouth.  Why are you constantly accusing me of things which I never said?  If you read all the posts on this thread, aren't there already prove of such conditioning ?? e.g. "  NOT GOING because i cannot let people (family, relatives, friends & colleagues) know that i'm gay"...." Nope....never been and no plan to....stand under the hot sun and tell the whole world u r gay.""  etc etc I will not engage or respond to you anymore, I think you are a rude and somewhat very bitter person.

Btw...are you out? If you are not out how 2 fight for gay righte? I am out years ago hor 

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Huh...you should proof read what you write.

'Ignorant because Singaporean LGBTQIs have been socially conditioned to remain invisible and shamed into hiding'

Clearly you cannot comprehend basic English very well!!  What preceded that sentence?  The Ignorance of the Larger community = those outside the LGBTQI community LOL.... I digress

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Fit4Masc said:

Clearly you cannot comprehend basic English very well!!  What preceded that sentence?  The Ignorance of the Larger community = those outside the LGBTQI community LOL.... I digress

You had a full stop before that sentance my dear.

Pink Dot had actually helped a lot of people. How i hope Pink Dot would be there during the time when i was younger. Because last time there is no such events, I dont know where to find gay people and make friends with them. I had live many decades in depression, unable to find someone to talk to, unable to love someone or be loved by someone. Living in this world had no meaning at all.

With pink dot spreading awareness to the public. All closeted gays will know where to seek help, find friends and to find love. If Pink Dot had come earlier i would not have wasted a few decades of my life in misery. Now that i am out of the closet and brave enough to face the world, I feel i am morally obligated to support this Pink Dot event to help our own kind that is still needing help. Our world wont change for the better if people of our own kind dont even want to self support.

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, yoyo74 said:

Pink Dot had actually helped a lot of people. How i hope Pink Dot would be there during the time when i was younger. Because last time there is no such events, I dont know where to find gay people and make friends with them. I had live many decades in depression, unable to find someone to talk to, unable to love someone or be loved by someone. Living in this world had no meaning at all.

With pink dot spreading awareness to the public. All closeted gays will know where to seek help, find friends and to find love. If Pink Dot had come earlier i would not have wasted a few decades of my life in misery. Now that i am out of the closet and brave enough to face the world, I feel i am morally obligated to support this Pink Dot event to help our own kind that is still needing help. Our world wont change for the better if people of our own kind dont even want to self support.

Did you found any love at pinkdot?

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

Good on you.  Yes coming out is a very difficult process. Which is why some never managed to come out at all and continue to live a sad repressed existence and an unfulfilled life. Especially when we are bombarded by negative portrayal of gay people and those hate group given free pass to preach hatred towards us amongst the public and the authorities doing nothing, but teaming up with them and allowing them haters to brand us as perverted and tragic individuals, shameful girly sinner whores that should not be seen or heard etc etc, despite the medical authority asserting that homosexuality is an inborn orientation and part of human sexual diversity.  Like you I too will support Pink dot, as its the only platform and hope we have to ever gain some legal status in this country and to push back against all those lies sprout by those haters  about us.  Oh don't worry about that troll "Guest Guest" hiding behind a faceless "guest" profile!  it is nothing but some sad individual with nothing useful to contribute and cannot even comprehend simple english enough to understand what others are trying to convey.  I have even sent an inquiry to the site mod, questioning why "Guests" without setting up a profile can even be allowed to post and reply in this forum? allowing Trolls to derail and disrupt meaningful discussions.

Edited by Fit4Masc

42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Did you found any love at pinkdot?

My sole purpose at pink dot is to help support this event. I had already had all my needed love after coming out of the closet and now hope for more people to be aware of this support they can get from our LGBTQ activist.

Edited by yoyo74

Guest Blank
On 7/31/2018 at 4:00 AM, G_M said:

Please get back to the topic and do not divert from it.

All Flaming post had been moved to the Flaming room where it will burn! 

Thank you GM for keeping my thread clear of flames. I think you might be cute :wub: 

Glad I went pd with friends this year. My friend brought his newly attached bf to say hello to us, followed by dinner together. All in all, a pleasant social evening though the heat is really strong lol

Pink Dot 10 Post Event Survey

By the way, if you did not come to Pink Dot on 21 Jul, you can still respond to this survey!

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest You damsel?
On 8/1/2018 at 11:21 PM, Guest Blank said:

Thank you GM for keeping my thread clear of flames. I think you might be cute :wub: 

Glad I went pd with friends this year. My friend brought his newly attached bf to say hello to us, followed by dinner together. All in all, a pleasant social evening though the heat is really strong lol

花痴。父亲情结! :yuk::rolleyes::rolleyes::whistle:

• G_M changed the title to Will you go pinkdot if you have nothing on that day?
  • G_M featured and locked this topic