Male HQ

Guys with Underwear Fetishes?

Charmedguy

1 hour ago, HC-B said:

Letting go of a couple of past season jockstraps and g-strings. Consigning them directly to the bin seems a waste and peddling and hocking are not really my thing. Will be doing random charity drops at The Reservoir and The Biz Park. Sat night/ Sun morn. Call it “altruistic litter” or what you will. 😉

Consider unwashed for a few pcs haha, i think some may like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 7:16 AM, HC-B said:

Letting go of a couple of past season jockstraps and g-strings. Consigning them directly to the bin seems a waste and peddling and hocking are not really my thing. Will be doing random charity drops at The Reservoir and The Biz Park. Sat night/ Sun morn. Call it “altruistic litter” or what you will. 😉

What size are they ? How can i take it ? 

Hi, I have a couple of Calvin Klein and MUJI used underwear (briefs/boxer briefs) to let go, to fund my studies. Let me know if anyone is interested. May also come with photos or more upon request, if you know what I mean  😉 My tele: dingdong123456 I'm CHN/28/191 

Underwear fetish is depend how you look at it some like to buy and collect, some like to have fun it or sniff at each other undies, some like to  exchange with other some like sniff other guy bulge while they still on their undies on. Is all depend on individual needs and fetish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...